Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime series that you want remade - Minitokyo

Anime series that you want remade

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 144 total items

I wanna see new anime, Fortune arterail

Ouran High School Host Club, Kuroshitsuji! I bet there's more

loutemi2

loutemi2

TAMAYA !! \(^o^)/

Ronnin Warriors: I recently watched the serie and really enjoyed it. But I found the design a bit old

School Days - This time I want Makoto to end up with Sekai...! >:|

Peace ...

I wish they had continued soul eater!Also I wish they continued Vampire knight and La Corda D'oro!

There are a bunch that I would like to see continued beyond what was made:
Loveless
Fruits Basket
Gravitation
Bus Gamer -- only three episodes, which I think were made as a sort of advertisement to get the series continued, which didn't happen

I would faint if I heard that the Saiyuki Burial series is dubbed with the original cast, but I doubt that will happen.

The only anime I can think of that I'd like to see remade is Wallflower. In my opinion the animation is ugly compared to the manga, and where the stories change the manga, it is for the worst. I'm liking the live action drama better -- even though it takes more liberties with the manga, by adding characters, I think it is truer to the spirit.

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

Card Captor Sakura, for no special reason, just 'cuz it's old and Tenjoh Tenge for not following the manga.

Avatar and Signature design by xxKurumi
Signature

code geass...
cos i dont like lelouch died

i think it's best if they remake the anime Houshin Engi... The plot of the story is really unique and good. Though I really wish to see it in a modern anime graphics version.

while it IS being remade, i want to see the WHOLE series remade in Neon Genesis Evangelion that would be epic.

D.Gray-Man should be continued. We really haven't gotten to see the Third Exorcists or Noah Allen, or any of the other Noah families, let alone their voices. But then... I sometimes don't wanna hear what they sound like... they're scary a bit in the first place. I mean, the Sheryl Noah probably would sound like Lussuria from reborn or something...

A Naruto OVA with proper animation all the way through and no filler would be superlative.

i thing im gonna remade Katekyou hitman reborn into a yaoi anime xDD
omg, akira amano sensei will curse me! OAO

Berserkof course
and Dragon Quest Fly Adventures!

FairyLucy13

FairyLucy13

" Im the Fairy mage ! "

XXX HOLIC .., what a sad story and i want to remade becoming a happy ending!

wohhoooo yeeeyyy i prefer gundam seed :lol: and aaa full metal panic ha ? xD

Kenji-boy

Kenji-boy

With a song in my heart~

Groove Adventure Rave... the original anime series was censored (the blood were black), some episodes had a pretty bad graphic quality; and the story ended so soon... without mention that 4Kids (morons >.>) destroyed that beautiful anime and converted it into a stupid toon series.

Signature

ah rave, yeah i want to watched again . lol xD how many episodes?

X with a better ending

Soul Eater. That is a must.

evangelion... even though they are rebuilding it xD

SLAM DUNK!

Ichigo 100% and Saikano..
CRAP animation, very good story..

FRUITS BASKETS and Dgrayman =)

as the time goes by we will make a beautiful story and be proud of its end

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 144 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.