Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime series that you want remade - Minitokyo

Anime series that you want remade

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 144 total items

Old-school anime like Sailor Moon, Yu Yu Hakusho and Rurouni Kenshin - this time following the manga. I admit I only want them redone because I want to see what the characters look like with updated character designs, and in the case of Sailor Moon, transformation sequences. And Utena, too.

both tsubasa reservoir chronicle and black butler

I wish they would remake the Yu-Gi-Oh Dawn of the Duel/Millennium World season. I wish they could have drawn the characters in the same high quality way they did from the previous seasons. Plus I wish they would give Zorc a complete makeover. His appearance isn't what I'd consider appropriate...

kuroshitsuji season 2 ! at the end of the anime, sebastian is sad and disappointed though ciel bcum a devil and stay 4ever with him.... i rather change the endin which ciel is eaten by sebastian

Soul Eater definitely

Senseless101

Senseless101

Sense me

KAICHOU WA MAID SAMA
I am sooooooooooo disappointed in the ending! Thats not the way it should be... there are characters that were still missing--

I dunno, but Shuffle!, in omnibus format. The flame and heat in forums at that time over Asa Shigure's win was massive. Omnibus would solve it.

anne-rokudo

Living in the darkness with him.

Fushigi Yuugi-- I want to see it in modern animation.

Hidden within lies lie truths. :)

i say gundam x, the best

Itazura na Kiss ! ?

card captor sakura,,kuroshitsuji...

probably rurouni Kenshin ! and maybe X1999 although the manga never ended so yeah.... definitly Rurouni Kenshin

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

Lazy People Gather All The World

Tokimeki Memorial...

actually it's from game to anime. In 90's when it first came, i liked it so much. there is Tokimemo 4 for now, and tv animation too... but i still kinda like the classic one as well..

i hope they would make tv animation based on the classic charas like Shiori Fujisaki as well..

I know everyone is lazy, but none would admit it. Needs big bravery to admit I am lazy, yet I would do it. Let's start a campaign of laziness, let's everyone just sleep enough everyday, without any moron jobs. Hell yeah, sleep is da best. It's lazy democracy, from lazy people, for lazy people, by lazy people, ya know!!!

I don't remember but I think that is so good when remade old mangas

fruits basket(complete this time), sailor moon(series), kanokon (after the manga finishes) trigun complete...and just about every other anime that ended before the manga/light novel/whatever did

mmm...i wouldn't changed it...but continue with it ....sakura card captors ...
but the one i might change would be elfen lied

Kuroshitsuji, and Soul Eater... plus D.Gray-man

Nalataia

Nalataia

mein Herz, mein Verderben

Kuroshitsuji!

Na na na na na na na na, ¡líder!
Signature Image

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH Nalataia! Kuroshitsuji needs a complete remake, they messed up the characters and didn't include a lot of them (THEY CUT OUT THE WHOLE CIRCUS ARC!). Yeah. I think it needs a remake.

liardiary

liardiary

Mangoos people

Touch
Legend of the Galactic Heroes

edwinkingform

edwinkingform

Ace Pilot

Flame of Recca - the storyline and animation quality are awful
and Zeta Gundam - nice story but poor animation quality

okay, zeta has a new translation movie already. but it just use old series for the movies, with a few remade animation
I want all scene of Zeta be remade....XD

Signature Image

gundam unicorn

clannad after story... but it just nid to remake at the end of the story though. i juz wanna see more scenes of nagisa, tomoya and ushio being together

Air Gear....It just has to be done

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 144 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.