Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime That Got You Hooked After First Episode - Minitokyo

Anime That Got You Hooked After First Episode

page 5 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 202 total items

Witch Hunter Robin, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, Cardcaptors and Sailor Moon.

Others took a few episodes xP Or in the case of .hack//sign, weirded me out but in a way that made me decide to keep watching until I figured out what the heck was going on. My own fault for watching it in the middle of the season I suppose xP

Hmm... I only remember some recent anime...
Kimi ni Todoke, Durarara!, Arakawa Under the Bridge, Hatsukoi Limited, Ookiku Furikabutte, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, Natsume Yuujinchou, etc...
Usually I only continue to watch anime if I impressed with the first episode. If I'm not satisfied with the first episode, I drop it immediately.

Ghost in the shell and Seirei no Moribito... Maybe Saiunkoku monogatari, too (bishounen alert! ^.^).

merged: 07-16-2010 ~ 05:10pm
I was soooo curious when Sesshomaru was introduced in the Inu Yasha series, too...
What about Saikano, then? Well, the story was already spoilered by the manga, by that time. Otherwise, maybe I wouldn't have been hooked the same way I was (I love it).

1. Saint Seiya
2. Full Metal Alchemist
3. Katekyou Hitman Reborn
.........maybe because most of them have comedic & unlogical appearance.

It must be Code Geass in my case. The way Lulu defeat his enemy is awesome. Hope 3rd season come out fast >"<.

Yukino1111

Yukino1111

Temptations Are Dreams Within

Death Note defiantly :)D.

"my mother once told me, if your a warrior you can fight, if your bird you are fierce, if you are youself you are worthy"

special a.

Death Note, Evangelion,and the new one: shiki xD

bleach and bt'x for sure....

Samurai 7 fully got my attention when I 1st saw it , as well as
.Hack//
Bleach
Ghost in the shell and Gits S.A.C

Ga-Rei Zero

Soojin

Soojin

Day Life Soul Connection

Last exile
Macross Frontier
Seirei no Moribito
Michiko to Hatchin

bleach and hakuouki shinsengumi kitan

meichuu

meichuu

Wakatta!

Haibane Renmei and Gokujo Seitokai. Polar opposite shows, I know, but there was something about the first episodes of both that hooked me right to the end.

animchan

animchan

Your Anti-Social Bitch

For me, it's Saiyuki Reload, Samurai Champloo, xxxHolic, Death Note, Honey & Clover and Wolf's Rain :D

Signature
TRIGGER-HAPPY CHARACTER ROCKS!

Seikon no Qwaser

kuroshitsuji, durarara

LadyCrosszeria

LadyCrosszeria

Crimson Butterfly

For me it was:
~Ghosthunt. This serie is about supernatural phenomenoms (wish I love) so yeah, after the first episode I just couldn't stop watching xD
~Kuroshitsuji. I just loved the victorian theme and gothic atmosphere of this anime. And if you add Sebastian and Ciel is even better!

"We don't have time to waste asking for the things we don't have. We can only look for the best way to fight with the things we have. For our whole life."

blackbutler-kuroshitsuji

Hetalia Axis Powers
Mahoromatic
Chobits
Case Closed
School Rumble

one piece, khr, bleach...

Soul Eater, Pandora Hearts, Vampire Knight...

Hmm... If i'm not remember wrongly, shud be Fullmetal Alchemist!

-kuroshitsuji

-hakuouki

-bakemonogatari

jcena18

jcena18

Golden Time Lover

07-Ghost and Fullmetal Alchemist.. =)

page 5 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 202 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.