Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime That Got You Hooked After First Episode - Minitokyo

Anime That Got You Hooked After First Episode

page 8 of 9 « Previous 1... 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 202 total items

Hooked me after first episode ----- Elfen Lied
and
Hooked me after last episode is ------ SCHOOL DAYS

Je suis vraiment franchement desolee de vous annoncer cela, mais je ne suis absolement pas d'accord avec vos opinion, sans exception. Moi, j'ai un anime que je considere comme le Dieu ou carrement l'origine commune de tous les animes existant de nos jours . Ce fameux anime deeique est biensur NGE -> Neon genesis Evangelion, rien qu'avec le nom je pense que l'on doit y s'accrocher, c'etait d'ailleur le cas pour moi! Je n'avais meme pas vu ni bu, et j'ai entendiu ce titre de la part de mon frere pere et je suis tombe en amoour total avec cet anime qui a deja rien qu'avec le nom, une connotation de mystere de theologie et de commencement "obviously". C'est bien pour cela , je vous garantie avec assurance que je me suis accrocher a cet anime avec une tel interaction forte que je les ai enchainer mais vraiment quoi! Et j'en suis arrive a finir l'anime entier en une soiree. Par ailleur on etait en pleine semaine, j'avais pas fait mes devoir pourle lendemin, je me suis fait bien lapider par M.Galissard... Bref, tres bref, Je vous assure maintenant l'existance d'un tel anime, donc essayer de jeter un coup d'oeil, ou biensur si vous etes normal c'est a dire comme moi, rien que le fait d'avoir lu ce message vous a donne une envie de savoir, de decouvrir et de admirer, d'une tel amplitude que, si on etait dans une semaie de cour, vous vous feriez absolument dechiqueter la colonne vertebrale, puis ensuite les deux meins comme des stigmates, et donc voila , c'est tout si vous avez des chose a dire en secret , vous pouvez venir me voir aussi en plus de tous les chapitre d'evangelion, j'ai aussi de quoi vous satisfair dans tout les sens du terme et donc, pour la dernier fois je vous donne la reponse universelle et integrale non derive exponentiel de sur, poui ensuite laugharitmeux. Voila c'est bien sur d'evidence de sur par logique et par bon sens de conscience sans se ruiner l'ame comme le dit rabelais mon frere, c'est le eugaritmeu pour la paix. NEON GENESIS EVANGELION !

merged: 10-09-2010 ~ 11:24am
sinon ya aussi one piece que j'ai trouve pas si mal.

kunoichi-chan

kunoichi-chan

CG maniac

mmmm, I think just FMA, Naruto and BleaCH.

Signature Image

razor1997

razor1997

Revenant of Moenizer

I guess there's just a very few of them which got me hooked after I watched its 1st episode.
Probably K-ON!, or CLANNAD.

For me its Yu Yu Hakusho

pendle

pendle

Bansai!!!

Code geass had me hooked from start to finish......cant wait for the next season opener to get me hooked

Code Geass, Inuyasha, Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin, Durarara!, Baccano!, Black Cat, Gundam Seed, Fruits Basket, The World Only God Knows (pretty good, strongly recommended)

mmmm from the first episode clannad and digimon *-*

Its hard to be hooked with one episode but Kuroshitsuji hooked me with one. Other than that it takes a couple episodes~

One Piece and Tengen toppa Gurren Lagann

Ani-me

Ani-me

"Anta no seigi wa nandesuka?"

code geass.... I cried three times throughout the whole series!

We came to hate even those precious days that we can't return to.

kittygrygrl

kittygrygrl

KuroxFai 4Eva!

Id have to say Air, my 3rd fave anime, and Darker than BLACK my 2nd favorite series ever. they are jsut awesome series.

It takes talent to trip on flat surfaces.

adelopium

adelopium

SCURVY SGURD

Code Geass and Naruto. They shouldn't be in the same sentence, but there you have it. Shows how smart the producers were with Naruto.

Think of the world.

Ultimatevegeta

Ultimatevegeta

Soul Reaper

The most it was at Death Note, Higurashi no naku Koro Ni, Bleach and Vampire Knight xD

merged: 10-20-2010 ~ 03:09pm
And not to forget, Code Geass as well =)

I'm a Hollow!
I haunt your soul,
watch every step of you.
And then if you can't go even further, I'll devour your soul definitely!

Yu Yu Hakusho, but I answered that because I'm rewatching the whole thing right now. Why? Well, first scene: hero dies. Can't get more unusual than that.

Well no counting the anime that i begin see from the first episode its one piece:in five minutes form the first episode he hooked me

kamuinoyume

kamuinoyume

OMAE WO SHINJIRU!

The Animes that got me hooked on the first episode would be: Bleach, Skip Beet, Aria, Ouran High School Host Club and Fruits Basket.

Live like you'll die tomorrow, dream like you'll live forever!

The anime that got me hooked after the first episode was Code Geass.

hmm that would be deathnote

Eureka Seven, and Dennou Coil.
Eureka Seven - Likes Mecha's and Eureka.
Dennou Coil - LOVE'S, Yuuko "Isako" Amasawa (Hacker)
If you haven't seen these Anime's - Do it. Now!
If your a fan of eighter, add me on Youtube: Look for "NCProductions147".

Avid Anime Lover, and Aspiring VoiceOver Artist!

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

AIR...I Really got hooked into it from the first

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

Chihayafuru. Very interesting and nice to watch :)

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

There are a lot of Anime that hooked me
here are fews
Kamisama Hajimemashita
Little Busters!
Chihayafuru
Hiiro no Kakera
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Cardcaptor Sakura (can't remember much for first time as I watched it 12 years ago but I'm sure I was hooked by it as this is my fav Anime!)

and I can also name few manga which hooked me up when I read the first chapter
Kyou, koi wo Hajimemasu
Dengeki Daisy
Boku kara kimi ga kienai
Horimiya

and many others! I drop the anime/manga immediately if I don't like it at the moment.

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

True Tears~ The First episode Was A true Work Of Art ..., so as AIR

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

page 8 of 9 « Previous 1... 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 202 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.