Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How many of you like drawing anime? - Minitokyo

How many of you like drawing anime?

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 162 total items

i do like it.

Pluupy

Pluupy

"That Person with a Weird Name"

Since I was little, I liked Pokemon. In Elementary School, I would draw Pikachu. Entering middle school, I would just draw random "anime looking" characters. Now-a-days I love to do large fanarts that have complex perspective and anatomy. I've wanted to draw mainly to make my own coloring books long ago (lol I was silly), now I draw just to pass the time. I hardly did anything in school so to get through my class periods I would draw... whatever I felt like.

I love anime artwork but not enough to sell my soul to a publisher for a manga or make a doujin.
IMO, anime is fun to read and watch... drawing is a whole new level of fandom.

randomly--random

randomly--random

i'm bored.

i just kind of got into drawing soooo i'm not really that good at it... it kind of takes me a lot of time to be able to finish a pretty decent drawing... basically, i only draw female anime characters && i can draw chibi characters quite fast but not really that good ^v^

~i will not regret no matter what might happen from now on~

I do it when ever I can, except I don't actually draw, I just sketch it ;_;

i like drawing manga-style :) though i'm still not that good at it

I like to draw characters from different anime. Especially D.Gray man

I like drawing anime, but it seems my quality of wrok really depends on my mood. It is so strange and frustrating at times.

I really like drawing BLEACH

no ! i like drawing manga characters but anime's just too much for me ! ^^!

i like drawing anime
but that's to hard for me
^^

I really love to draw but still not have patient enough to color it :(

drawing manga is my life i really cant do much else its like my only talent

cronaxkid11

cronaxkid11

Gabbii-Senpai

I love it, it's the only thing I like to draw

I'm on Team Edward, Elric that is

/raises hand

angeloid-Ikaros

angeloid-Ikaros

Voice acting Naoi Abriged series

I love to Draw them if i could ;_; but i always try then miserably Fail but at leasts i enjoy drawing it

Signature Image
that only those willing to be shot can themselves shoot others

Luluko Vi britannia Orders you to DIE!

Drawing is part of my life ard. So nothing can part me from it. It is a nice way to relief stress and make you relax. I like the feeling of being alone to draw.

MizuuHime

MizuuHime

is really need more holidays

I love drawing and that's in my blood :) I used to draw in my spare time, or when I'm too boring to hear my teacher explanation. And one day, I want to be mangaka, so that's why I keep drawing and drawing....!

kind of a hate-love for me xD
I love to see my finished drawings but it's kind of troublesome to go through all the effort of creating it xD
and yet I keep on drawing new stuff...
does this make sense? *lol*

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Yea, in my free time i do sketches of random anime girls, such as Reisen, Reimu, Suigintou and a few others. I can't say i'm all that good though, still having trouble drawing their hair.

After i'm done with it, i attach it to my clipboard in the event that i could somehow make it look better in the future.

*nodnod*

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

siiiiiii genial

Oh I love it.... But I'm very badly T.T poor meeee T.T

I started drawing with anime... but I'm so much better at realism and have so much trouble with anime. ololol.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

I like custom drawings but I have no talent for that :(

Signature

Sometimes I really feel like drawing them.

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 162 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.