Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shoutbox... - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 143 total items

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

nooooooooo more shoutbox?! whyyy argh argh now I must work harder to reach lvl 50 to obtain the shoutbox ::determineded look::

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Quote by broken-dreamznooooooooo more shoutbox?! whyyy argh argh now I must work harder to reach lvl 50 to obtain the shoutbox ::determineded look::

When's your b-day? I'll give you a wall in the time allows me to
(homework gives me a break I mean)

Trowble

Trowble

(^)(>_>)(^) Osiris!

Yay! Goodbye shoutbox! and Hellooooooooooooooooooo NURSE!

If you love MT so much, taking away the shoutbox shouldn't be that big a loss.

Signature

All Hail Justin: yergheigh
xXLordxOsirisXx: maybe *___*

Quote by TrowbleYay! Goodbye shoutbox! and Hellooooooooooooooooooo NURSE!

No, it's because I love MT so much it pains me to take a good feature away! XO ^_^'

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

Quote by afan

Quote by TrowbleYay! Goodbye shoutbox! and Hellooooooooooooooooooo NURSE!

No, it's because I love MT so much it pains me to take a good feature away! XO ^_^'

yes.... agreed :sweat:

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

Trowble

Trowble

(^)(>_>)(^) Osiris!

Pains you? So will visit MT less because of it?

No, I doubt that, people will participate in the forums much more because of it and that's not a bad thing.

Signature

All Hail Justin: yergheigh
xXLordxOsirisXx: maybe *___*

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

nana ^^'' the shoutbox was kinda odd, had to refresh so many times -o-''

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

i saw this coming. at least i got MSN. i never liked the shoutbox anyway.

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

awwwww i loved the shoutbox it was a great feature :(
lvl 50 and up dam! if i recall msot the people who used shoutbox were in the lvl 10-40 bracket o well i will miss you shoutbox *runs away*

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Most likely this was done because us lower level members have been using it frequently and since they chose NOT to remove it, they chose to just make it for higher levels...Personally I find it rather a stupid idea myself. But you know whatever floats the boat. I don't submit things so getting to level 50+ is going to be a bitch for me, so thank you very much for taking advantage of people who have nothing to submit. I am very appreciated of it. In return you can be DAMN sure I'll spam the crap out of it as soon as I can use it again.

Depends if I calm down or not, LET US KNOW NEXT TIME before YOU GO making random changes ON YOUR OWN!
I cannot stress that enough. -.-' I'm really getting tired of being notified of changes that happen after they've BEEN done. Common seriously there is NO excuse for it. I don't care HOW BUSY YOU ARE. If you don't have the time then hire more help or else get on it because you should know well enough that once a site gets bigger the demands grow and more work is involved. I'm honored you created this site. But seriously please notify people about things before doing them.

If my mood changes (which most likely it will) then I doubt I'll do that. But I'm not happy with the fact that this change has been done and I'm pretty sure the only people that know are the mIRC users.....I'm betting anyway. If no one knows then wow....

Anyways I'm very dissapointed with this immediate change and no notification. Seriously I know your busy and I feel bad but thats no excuse. Thats what happens when your site becomes popular. Anyways this is just my opinion, if this gets me banned/ in trouble then so be it. But it needs to be said.

EDIT - Keep in mind that I'm not mad about the shout box being taken away, more of that you didn't give any form of notification. So no one knows whats going on until we randomly find out. Thats not the way people should be told of these things. Please try to put out a topic, common it doesn't take that long and it lets people know. Its just a simple matter that shouldn't be a big deal, but that is a huge part of here and well I'm just fustrated of not being informed about things like that.

Signature Image

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

Nicely put, Cy. ^^ As always, he makes a good point... I mean, there've been a lot of changes in MT for the past couple of days... first it was the menu boxes shifting from the left of the screen to the right of the screen and back again to the left... then there's the thing about the missing shoutbox... and now we have these bars instead of levels under our avatars.... @.@ and without notifications... its kind of hard to keep up with... ^_^'

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

once u get to 50+. ppl will like crazy again. i bet wen that happens, they're probably gonna change it to 100+. XD thats just wat i think in my opinion.

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

i salute you cy.... you speak for the people :D
and i agree with alot you just said......let the force be with you :)

Quote by Paoloonce u get to 50+. ppl will like crazy again. i bet wen that happens, they're probably gonna change it to 100+. XD thats just wat i think in my opinion.

You know what, that I'm now putting in consideration. Might as well make a whole NEW forum for conversations. I think that's the easiest but that will kill the "new" server won't it?

Sir-Boingal0t

Sir-Boingal0t

BOINGATR0N

geeez......u guys seem to really....like that shoutbox huh?...............

Signature Image
DigiTalBoing XD boingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingo
ingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoing

Quote by Sir_Boingal0tgeeez......u guys seem to really....like that shoutbox huh?...............

Of course, a very easy way to communicate.

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

Quote by afan

Quote by Sir_Boingal0tgeeez......u guys seem to really....like that shoutbox huh?...............

it is? but but!! it's like....>o< refreshing every 3 seconds or something to keep up with people waii...minitokyo won't let me post up les than 64 characters that' just cruelity..too lazy to type over 50 characters sometimes.

Signature Image

Quote by broken-dreamz

Quote by afan

it is? but but!! it's like....&gt;o&lt; refreshing every 3 seconds or something to keep up with people waii...minitokyo won't let me post up les than 64 characters that' just cruelity..too lazy to type over 50 characters sometimes.

That's because we had 3 conversations going on ^_^'

they got the 64 characters idea from that console the Nintendo 64! lol!!! XD XD XD

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

Quote by Paolothey got the 64 characters idea from that console the Nintendo 64! lol!!! XD XD XD

reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly(...) hmm that would almost make up 64 characters...

Signature Image

Quote by Paolothey got the 64 characters idea from that console the Nintendo 64! lol!!! XD XD XD

Paolo, you must have been very bored to make that up ^_^'

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

Quote by afan

Paolo, you must have been very bored to make that up ^_^'

na actually that's kinda creative @.@;;

Signature Image

Creative in the most part. I wouldn't think of something like
that unless I was bored (like right now no offense Paolo). *sigh*

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

yyeh...shoutbox is for lvl 50+ guys XD i dunno why an annoucement wasn't made >__> probably itz not official yet.....so dont give ur hopes up just yet ^_^

if u really need to chat....go to MT's mIRC channel XD hehe...lots of ppl are there everyday :D

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 143 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.