Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rate the userpage above you. - Minitokyo

Rate the userpage above you.

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 5 of 29 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 Next » 695 total items

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

I like the background.
The pink and green is kinda odd though. Not bad. 6/10

Signature

Alex204

Seeking Rakuen

Boogybro's user page...
Very nice concept but why cut it off so sharply across the top? Also not being able to stop the music is slight annoying. I like the sort of scribbly mess in the middle though. Who is the charactor? 8/10 (but that is just because of the music).

Signature
"Rules are there to make you think before you break them."

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Alex204
The image at the top is excellent, and the tengwar gives it a very nice touch. Overall the page has a very nice and sleek look and feel, with a choice of color palette that goes well with the image selected.

My one complaint would be that the userpage doesn't scale as nicely for monitors with larger resolutions; the top image just cuts off abruptly, and therefore perhaps introducing a gradient might make it flow better.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

Made a new userpage! so I'll go ahead and post in here... ^^'

wow. Talk about gundamy. er.... it's really quite well done, but gundam just isn't my thing... Ah... Er... I'm not really a fan of music in userpages either. The blue background is a little strong for my tastes, but it suits the gundam theme. 8.5/10

Signature
New Wallpapers: Monochrome Etude
Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

It's quite simple, but I rather like it...the upper background image is a bit jarring, though.

@minato - wow that ...was black! Lol... But I liked it :)
The contrast with the white and black just drew me in!

8/10

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

Sumomo - Love it, both the colours and the background are really well put together. :)

8.5/10

Signature

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

boogybro
I like the color scheme you used, as well as the picture you used at the top. Unfortunately, two things that are good individually aren't always good as a whole; especially at higher resolutions, the banner at the top does not seem to go very well with the rest of the page. Perhaps you could work on trying to integrate the two, perhaps using gradients or adjusting the color balance in the top image.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

The song you have playing is quite catchy...it's from Gundam Seed, right? Although...I preferred your previous Last Exile theme.

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

@Minato
The music is a bit strange, I don't like midis. But the black-white picture is pretty. But is there a background at all? It doesn't load. -> 7/10

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

Quote by chibikko@Minato
The music is a bit strange, I don't like midis. But the black-white
picture is pretty. But is there a background at all? It doesn't load.
-> 7/10

There is...but it just won't load!...
...oh...and how is the music strange? Does it seem too low-quality?

And about your userpage...
...the only problem I have with it is the background image on the far-left corner...

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

so i'm sorry Minato, for my rating. but why doesn't it load ><
if you have a larger resolution than 1024 you should see his right arm completely o.O''

Nice page...love it... 9/10 Grunge just beats all.

tenchigirl15

tenchigirl15

Life, Live Love.

drell ---> 9.5/10 I like the green texture and the color :D

Signature Image

if it rains.... it pours :( -Dan Skelden

9/10

very orginized and its just pretty to look at

Signature Image

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

wow... a dark and mysterious loking page....nice.....^_^
rating: 9.2/10

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

Hm...definitely overdone. I would give you...a 3 out of 10.

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

nice colour scheme...a bit empty but I do love the piccie you use! 6/10

@Kaolla -kaka ---mm its nice, but I can't quite like the ...text above, its too ...messy.
6/10

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

Extremely pink and girly... For that kind of theme, I guess it's pretty well done, but there's too many conflicting elements.. you've got the paw prints, the overdone picture of Kairi in the background, and a random sprite... It just doesn't match. 7/10

Signature
New Wallpapers: Monochrome Etude
Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

veery interesting. i like the color scheme, it looks really...facsinating. i'll give you a 8/10

DakX

DakX

Inactivity strikes again

I like the colours but i don't see a back ground maybe thats my browsers foult. I give it a 6 /10

Please excuse but my english isn't very wel but I am still learning.

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

looks ok but I don't quite like the transparent part on the upper side, it's hard to read the text of the content page. 6/10

Zadkhi

Zadkhi

l i v e d r e a m e r

I like the nice contrast of color - white and red work really well together and everything is easy to read and therefore navigate through.

The splashes of color are bold, but tasteful and it's not "cluttered."

Awesome pic in the middle of the userpage, too.

Personally, I'm not a fan of having music randomly start playing out of nowhere, so having the music on auto-start sort of bugs me.

8.5/10

page 5 of 29 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 Next » 695 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.