Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How Big is Your Monitor(s) - Minitokyo

How Big is Your Monitor(s)

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 199 total items

Zerlingo

Zerlingo

Anime Master

XDDD it seems that all the people have 17'

I think I have a 19" monitor. Really freakin' old, though. These things are so expensive!

XesT

I am away the next days -_-

17" Medion...settings: 70Hz...1024x768...

Quote by ZerlingoXDDD it seems that all the people have 17'

well I think that 17" is right enogh...just the shooter gamers need a 19" monitor for better aiming... ^_^'

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

striket

striket

I_Work_4_Fluke_Now

Quote by XesT
well I think that 17" is right enogh...just the shooter gamers need a 19" monitor for better aiming... ^_^'

is it? Caz i can shoot pretty well with just a 17'' :P
i think it's all in your mouse handling :D

Signature
Gekkostate! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group! | Zero no Tsukaima -Futatsuki no Kishi!

I have two 17" CRT monitors in a dual head setup.
I have a third but it's got a broken cable. That is, I hope it's the cable. If not, it's got a broken red gun :(
i also have a 15" LCD but don't have space in my computer for a graphics card for it...

flaskis

flaskis

Nyuu!

Just a 19" TFT monitor.

Great for movies and windows programs

What's done is done

Yeh same 19" TFT. But after being on a 14" screen for the past 3 years, 19" seems too big lol.

Bah! I have a Compaq 15" LCD monitor instead, because I'm so cheap! ^_^'

Vergilius

Vergilius

Aberrant Philosopher

Mine's an good ol' 19" Flatscreen with mediocre refresh rate. Nifty for most of my games ^^

Signature

flaskis

flaskis

Nyuu!

Quote by magicianYeh same 19" TFT. But after being on a 14" screen for the past 3 years, 19" seems too big lol.

Woaah! Poor fellow!

I remember when I was in the basement and found my first computer from -95. It too had an 14" monitor. Damn I got shocked when I though that I used to play games (quake and so on) on that computer :D

What's done is done

I currently use a HP 17" Monitor for the system I currently have. While I enjoy it I'm still waiting for prices of the TFT monitors to come down. The price range still seems a little pricey especially on the 15" monitors to consider picking up.

I have three monitors and all are 17 inches.jajajjajajajaj

A Huevo Cabrones "[Hispanime]". Es La Verga.

I have a 17" Dell. I want a 19" monitor tho. :(

Signature Image

I have a 17" but I want to get a bigger one. Mine is currently dieing ;_; Hopefully I'll get one for xmas! ^^

~Bell

mine is 17

urdchan

goddess of fate

I'm currently using a ViewSonic 21" CRT (which would be roughly equal to a 18-19" flatscreen). Want to upgrade to a flat soon.... :)

Signature
...without the dark there can be no light...

I have a 17" HP. I really really want a better monitor, though.

I see a lot of people use 17". 17 is a good size, compared to a 15" which is on my other comp.

I recently got a 17" Invision LCD. The 1280x1024 native resolution and the mediocre 25ms response time put me off a little but the image quality and the ability to pivot onto it's side sold me on it. It's at least better than the seven-year-old Compaq CRT with screen burn-in it replaced and the 1-day-only store sale price plus manufacturer's rebate made it a very good interim monitor until bigger LCD's with faster response times become more common and affordable.

I have a 15" LCD, its top resolution is 1024x768 with a 16ms response time.

Signature

15" LCD. I was using a CRT not too long ago.

17 inches here.

ProzacPlus

ProzacPlus

Banned

19" phillips flat .... i like ithhh!

Dilandau

Dilandau

Designator

Got a dell 19" came with the computer I bought for... 5 years ago still going stong :D

"He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."

page 4 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 199 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.