Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 scariest dream you had - Minitokyo

scariest dream you had

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 111 total items

dMp

dMp

^___________^

Quote by ded113Me? I looked down from a REALLY tall buliding and I was fallin and fallin. And the weird thing was there's was no sound of me screamin or nothing. It was a bit scary but VERY annoying but I don't have it anymore. What a relef.

yes those are the dreams i feared most. i really really hate those kind of dreams.

KohakuXP

Neutral

lol, its like the matrix. Something about if u believe there's no building, u could jump off to another one. Though I don't think u could change ur dreams...

Noctum

Noctum

.:Dark Lord:.

I was running along the main street of my town while various body parts were falling off (thumb, arm, ...).

In another one I was riding on the back of the devil through a forest near my home.

I had weird dreams while I was young, but I can't tell much about what I've dreamt during the last two or four years. :(

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

dMp

dMp

^___________^

Quote by KohakuXPlol, its like the matrix. Something about if u believe there's no building, u could jump off to another one. Though I don't think u could change ur dreams...

lol...if we could change our dreams then we could live in any fantasy world that we like. haha.

KohakuXP

Neutral

I know, life of sleeping will be much better. I would slept longer. :)

dMp

dMp

^___________^

i wouldn't want to wake up!!! haha.

KohakuXP

Neutral

TV keep thinking u can control ur own dreams, but u can't. Its just a memory of the previous u watch or did...I would sleep longer than waking up.

I cant really remember my dreams anymore or i dont have them at all. Thats a side affect of holding your emotions in for long epriods of time. I dont cryor dream anymore not even at funerals. Well thast how it was, i can somewhat cry now and express my emotions better i guess, too bad its cause i keep losing people dear to me. And that is the scariest thnig anyone can go through in real life.

Some dreams i can remember are those falling dreams where you jsut keep falling into total darkness with nothin around you, or the falling dreams where you constantly try grabbing onto an edge but its no use and you just keep slipping down.

Another scary dream i had was i killed someone or atleast it seemed liek i did accidentally, cause i was looking throught he eyes of the killer. The blood on my hands and the body lying on the ground, yikes that sends chills down my spine.

As for dreams being something you can control its all very hypothetical. First you must think fo what a dream is to you. I personally see dreams as an alternate reality created by your sub concious to give you sometime to forget your problems. In other worlds your own personal paradise.

In some cases they even tap into areas of telepathic powers, as it happened to me at one point. In second grade i dreamed this beautiful cute little girl just trasnferrred to my class here name was Jessica and we soon became friends and goign out (puppy love ^^) Needless to say the next day my dream went off flawlessly.

And if you mean to think dreams as reality as well then you must also consider the possibility of actually merging your "reality" and your "dream". If you believe in something to such a degree you can convince yourself that whatever you belive in is the truth.

This happened to me in the case of a movie i think i saw called Aliens vs. Predators (i belive i saw this way before the game eer came out) and besides thatnot only do i still belive i saw this movie my brother and friends also belive they have heard of it as well.

So in the end dreams and reality are very complicated to explain in a sense of understanding. I see dreams as a reality that coexists with your current state of being. This is just my own personal opinion though. lol ^^ what this was long.

KohakuXP

Neutral

lol, good speech. :D

lol arigato. Just got started and couldnt stop... loose ends bug me... lol ^^

nfok3

nfok3

Abyssmal Angel

I had a really scary dream some months ago..... For some reason or another, I was riding in a tank shooting at a local apartment building. You know those guys that pop their heads out of the hatch to keep people off the tank? Yeah, I was one of those guys. We made it up to the apartment and someone threw a gernade into the tank... It blew up, but I managed to escape. Then I was raked down by machine guns... It was so real, that when I woke up, I could feel the heat of the bullets >_> weird thing is, I'm not even a soldier!

Signature
Someone once told me that life was beautiful... Show me... Where the Beauty lies...

lol spooky...

One of the most intese dreasm i ever had was of me drowning, the only thing was that it felt so real i actually coulndt breathe and when i woke up it had felt like i hadnt had a breathe of air all night.

KohakuXP

Neutral

I don't have those dreams probably cause I don't have any memory of soldier dying in battles, and I never drown in realm life either.

I only have one nightmare I keep getting, driving a racing car and fall off a cliff.

Quote by Kaurolol arigato. Just got started and couldnt stop... loose ends bug me... lol ^^

lol, I have that problem, too, I intend to change it online.

Atomsk

Atomsk

Naota

I have had the dream to where I am complete nothingness. It is a feeling I would rather not have again. One to where you are not a thought in anyones mind or a photo in an alblum. You are nothing and you can't exist.

It was scary but I managed to wake myself. I was breathing hard for awhile like I had an asthma attack but I think it was fine. Ever since then my life has been more carefree than anything and I have learned to talk to more people for maybe one day they will rememeber the kid who waved to them or said hi.
Not existing is no fun. *sad face*

"All our valiant efforts are in vain."
-Fallen Angel

i had dreams that i was drowning in blood and that my mirrors are bleeding

fall from top of the house and had been cut of by sling near the floor
....can you imagin

Amore e Morte

knight_chylde

knight_chylde

such a hot gimmick

The biggest part of my bad/scary dreams involves my friends killing me. However, the last dream that I had that just tore me up happened in Aug. It goes something like this:

I was talking with a good friend of mine (Sam) on a beach. Well after awhile we walked out into an ocean or a large body of water. All of a sudden he is holding me under and I'm drowning. I keep on clawing at him to let me up but he wouldn't. He said "One of us has to die." Well when I wake up, I was pretty messed up. Normally it wouldn't have bothered me, but this time Sam and a bunch of other friends were down in Galveston that weekend.

Anyways, the next day when I go over to my boyfriend's house we received a phone call from one of our friends who were in Galveston. He called us to tell us that Sam had drowned.

dMp

dMp

^___________^

Quote by knight chyldeThe biggest part of my bad/scary dreams involves my friends killing me. However, the last dream that I had that just tore me up happened in Sept. It goes something like this:

I was talking with a good friend of mine (Sam) on a beach. Well after awhile we walked out into an ocean or a large body of water. All of a sudden he is holding me under and I'm drowning. I keep on clawing at him to let me up but he wouldn't. He said "One of us has to die." Well when I wake up, I was pretty messed up. Normally it wouldn't have bothered me, but this time Sam and a bunch of other friends were down in Galveston that weekend.

Anyways, the next day when I go over to my boyfriend's house we received a phone call from one of our friends who were in Galveston. He called us to tell us that Sam had drowned.

wait! the last paragraph is true? hmmm...i do believe that dreams can tell premonitions. i have had some dreams that are like that. but not as traumatizing though.

knight_chylde

knight_chylde

such a hot gimmick

Sadly, yes it is true. http://www.legacy.com/dfw/LegacySubPage2.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonId=1329490 <- The obituary.
He was rather active in Gundam communities (I only know of MAHQ for a fact), but that's beside the point.

dMp

dMp

^___________^

oh that's sad.

knight_chylde

knight_chylde

such a hot gimmick

yeah. another sad thing is, is that he was also holding our circle of friends together. so we don't see much of each other now. it's kind of hard to see how much one person keeps everything together while they are around, but the moment they are gone you all of a sudden realize how much they did.

dMp

dMp

^___________^

oh really? wow what a guy. i guess the bond between best friends don't last forever after all then.

knight_chylde

knight_chylde

such a hot gimmick

He was the best.
As for the bond, it's still there, but it's not as strong and we just have better things to do it seems.

KohakuXP

Neutral

Quote by dMp
wait! the last paragraph is true? hmmm...i do believe that dreams can tell premonitions. i have had some dreams that are like that. but not as traumatizing though.

Whoa...If my dreams can tell my premonitions, I will be died in a car crash...Had so many so those dreams.

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 111 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.