Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 scariest dream you had - Minitokyo

scariest dream you had

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 111 total items

dMp

dMp

^___________^

not all dreams will tell you premonitions, but it gives you clues to what might happen in the next few days. may not happen exactly as you might think like in the dream. yeah dreams that tell premonitions are quite shocking after you realized that you just had a dream similar to it.

here's one i had some time ago. i dream that i was riding a bike, just outside of our house and by the streets. my cousing and i was riding around the street and suddenly a cop just pulled over and told my cousin why is he riding a bike without a helmet. he begins to write him a ticket. i was faraway trying to hide from the cop. the dream pretty much ended there. the very next day..i went riding the bike outside just about the same time that was in the dream. there were other children riding bikes. of course a cop came right then. he pulled over and said something to the little children. i couldn't tell, but i'm sure he was warning them to wear helmets because they weren't wearing any helmets. me...i hid behind a car until the cop pass by.

KohakuXP

Neutral

What a coincidence

dMp

dMp

^___________^

yep dreams are quite crazy sometimes.

KohakuXP

Neutral

Reality are ever crazier...Today, our school have this music concert and ....well I'm sitting with my friends and stuff and I saw.... a girl wearing short skirts and the panty is....showing. Its like my dreams of anime has crashed to reality, because in the real world, its not everyday u can see a girl in short skirts in Canada, and suddently see her panty when the wind blows...and I never even dream of that girl before!!! I only dream as anime(Love Hina) when that happens...

Dream and reality crash....

dMp

dMp

^___________^

haha...that's so kool. the fact that you looked at the panty, does that mean you're a pervert? lol XD

KohakuXP

Neutral

Wha!!! WhAT!!!!!! Its right there!!!!!!!! I was RIGHT THERE!!!!!!! As much as I hate it, I won't submit of being a perv, its unnatural for me!!!! LOL :D

Yugure

Asako

I had this dream that my house burst in flames and all my family died right in front of my eyes. Then the dream would start over, each time I would try something different but I could never save them.

Then I have these creepy dreams that come true the next day. Like I dreamt I was pregnate and ended up getting stabbed in the stomach. On the newspaper the next day, I read that pregnate woman was stabbed in a robbery. These sort of things happen about once a month.

Shota

Shota

Forever Nameless

it was a setting out of water world and my physics teacher gave me adn my friends a 4000 yr old head, then a manta ray tried to eat us, so my friend threw teh 4000 year old head at teh manta ray. Somehow this blew up teh world and the only place left was new jersey then i had to pro create teh worlds population with the ugliest girl in school

Signature

tru-chan

tru-chan

|individualized ego|

Scariest dream, or shall I say nightmare, was when I stabbed/killed a guy who looked like Kevin Bacon... O_O It was a nightmare of course! but a frightening one because in my dream he was staring into my townhouse and came in. Than I saw myself grab a knife and take it at him. >_<

[boom dop]

shhho

shhz!

to dream that my girlfriend is out with her ex bf!! omg!! lol T_T

dreams are nothing more than darkened realities. they take us to lands which are unmanifest yet can, in reality, by conjured. the problem, though, is when these dreams shimmer into nightmares. there, in such a state of fear, people are introduced to the horrors of life. yet for some people, they have both dreams and nightmares...perchance they could conquer their nightmares because of their dreams?

grinding my teeth until my teeth fell out... the pain was there! >.<

I was dangling over a pit of hell...well, not sure if I was dangling but I do remember seeing a pit below me with fire, worms, and gnashing of teeth...god forbid if this one comes true >_<

some weird reams some of you got... i remember my dreams only about once every few months, and when i do it usually is nothing spectacular :\

I never really have nightmares but I've had what are called nightfrights. They are split second terrifying scenes that wake you up and your heart is beating erratically and you most likely call a name when you sit up. It takes a split second to gain your bearings.

I had two back to back and in both my dog was killed.

i sat up calling for him, which he responed to by lifting his head. What a reassuring jingle his dogtags made.

I was able to control my own dream many times... I knew that I was in a dream and I did whatever I wanted... I changed the landscape, I made anime-like stuff and whatever I wanted...

Many times, a dream that I saw another time continued... Like a TV series...

My scariest was one that I didn't know it was a dream... I was in my house and everything was dark, like a black fog, but I could see everything. For example, when I opened the lights I saw the light but everything was dark... In this dream I went close to my father whp was zombie like... Scary... Believe me... I also heard voices from the Kitchen...

In my dream I was standing at the front of my house with my family, then all of a sudden something huge appeared in the sky. Everyone was running in panic but I was too paralysed in fear to do anything. All I could do was stand there and watctch as the *thing* kept hurtling nearer and nearer towards me. At the moment when I was supposed to be crushed by the huge thing I woke up...Weird.

Can't remember any scary dreams.. Had one of those when I was little. Nowdays my dreams are not scary.. they're just plain weird^^ Last one I had, I chopped my leg off with a kitchen knife.. that was really disturbing^^ I don't know why I chopped it off.. I just did^^ And the dream before that, I stole a fork from a kebab restaurant and the entire staff started chasing me all over town armed with kebab slicers.. And the really strange part was that they were all naked...

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hm.. mai scariest dream has to be. One time i was walkin around mai house at in the dark and when sum how stumbble into mai kitchen and when i turn on the lights ALL the ramon was missing i cover mai face and scream. Yea.. that was a pretty scary dream.

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

two scary dreams......

my 4th grader teacher tried to kill me with a machine gun in class....
and
i was killed by my friends.....

retire

to dream within a dream and never know the truth of why it happens...

~Seraphim Angel~

Without the past,
there is no present,
and without the present,
there is no future...

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

i had weird dreams like walking around stores looking for perfect anime DVDs. But my scariest dream was when I was being attacked by NINJA TURTLES ! It was so freaky that i shouted when i woke up.

redhead360

redhead360

Just The Worst Type Of Person

^lol!
my scariest dream is probs when i was all alone in this empty room and my body was falling apart....freaky,huh?

We're All Bad People,Babe

Sn34k3r

Sn34k3r

Slave to Itami-Chan *blink*

Scariest dream for me was probably one when I was drowning, shit.. that feeling was teribble : |

And midst the lips and the curls
Of this cunt of a world
In glimpses I would see
A nymph with eyes for me

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 111 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.