Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which is worse: Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh? - Minitokyo

Which is worse: Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh?

page 3 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 209 total items

Actually, I don't realy like them both. But if I compare these together...YGO is better than Pokemon. I don't know what you guys think but YGO story is much better (even its scenes are horrible ~_~'')

linkrulesx10

linkrulesx10

Ero kaki

i dun like yugioh it is all dramatic, I summon gargeldigopp AND sniffle snoofle YOUR azure thingy whatsit but i think pokemon was good (Before it was dragged out super long)

You come near me and "sword of light that i doth release" ??? huh how come it isn't working??? Oh yeah i remember now im not a sorcerer ops... umm... just forget what i just said... kinda... oh thats right, I remember im a ninja now "Kage bunshin no jutsu"??? huh how come it isn't working???...

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

Pokemon is worst. At least Yu-Gi-Oh has a good story arc and a good animation (Well, in some ocations, especially in the Final tournament).

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

omg... same crap. Dunno why ppl (or should i said "kids") watch those anime and buy crap for it =/.

mikl1976

mikl1976

Mugen no kanata made

pokemon suck @$$ ...lol... i think at least Yugioh has a better story line to it.. although he is too goody goody for my taste

Signature

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

both are worst anime i've ever seen on German TV and they don't license many series, only the crappy ones. when i watched some pokemon episodes i could laugh about it's stupidity but yu-gi-oh is just too stupid.

Yu-Gi-Oh. The series sucks. The cards suck. The chracters suck.

But that doesn't mean that pokemon doesn't suck.

I've always had a soft spot for Pokemon.

So Yu-gi-oh wins the worst of compitition by default.

haldir

CTA Designs...

mine would be pokemon

Quote by StarfireAlrite, at first, I really hate Pokemon. it annoyed the hell out of me. i don't know if the japanese one is the same as the dub, but it's really, really bad. when is it gonna end?! it's been on for 6 or 7 yrs! anyway, i thought pokemon is the only show that annoyed me, but then...Yu-gi-oh came! At first i thought it was slightly better than pokemon, then it became seriously horrible. YGO (dub) is really annoying me..UGH god it's horrible. it's dumb vs dramatic. i just wish my brother would stop watching it... anyhoo, which annoys u the most?

actually in pokemon japan thier is alot of blood and death... yu gi oh is the same though in japanease... and pokemon games are really fun sooo pokemon is better...

long live, Nintendo!

Bass

Tachikoma mode y(^-^)y

mmmm a dificult question... but i think pokemon is the worst

See ya!

AIR TV Fan

Gao!

[Hispanime] memb3r (^_^)

Loki916

Loki916

Lazy Bastard

Well both are crap in my opinion but I think among the two, Pokemon is worse. It's just so gay and crappy that I threw a shoe at my TV after watching it. (TV broke and I had to get another one... curse YOU pokemon!!!@_@ XO !!!)

I think Yu-Gi-Oh is worse than Pokemon......... I only watched it once but I did'nt like it at all :sweat:

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

To tell u the truth,..... they are both gay, stupid. I mean, who would want to play with these gat figures!!!!!

Signature Image

Criox

Criox

~LoNe BaNcHoU oF MiNiToKyO~

Well I dun think yu gi oh is bad cuz of the story and songs but as for pokemon........ sound like for children to me!

~SpInnIng ThE NeW ThReAd oF CrEaTiOn~
Signature

pokemon the last season sucks but yu gi oh follow the same way for me is a draw

good luck

animazine.blogspot.com
Signature

ShindouShuichi

ShindouShuichi

I don't CARE about destiny.

I like Pokemon better then Yugioh... I don't know, maybe its because that Yugi's hair is kinda freaking me out... Hahaha. Just kidding. Or maybe it because there are something things in Pokemon that are really cute, and that I really enjoy watching... Awwww... Ash and Misty are like the best pokemon couples that I have seen! Anyone ever heard of the Pokemon Original Soundtrack? Such as 2B a MasteR? Hahahaha.

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

That's a toughie, seeing as they both suck.
I did, however, find a distinct differance between the two:
Yu-Gi-Oh tries to be cool, but doesn't succeed.
Pokemon tries to be funny but doesn't succeed.
An anime that tries to be cool but isn't is worse than an anime that tries to be funny but isn't.
Think about it-- a comedy that isn't funny.
Pokemon is worse.

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

I'd like Pokemon off and on when I was 10, but now I'm watching Pokemon again. I really don't like yugioh because most if you lose a duel, your soul will be taken. I think its stupid, no ond doesn't play fair at all.

darkfighter

darkfighter

darkfighter000

Both are really, really, really bad.
First who would really put their hearts in the cards?
Then who can really stand mutated animal freaks?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Archspectre

Archspectre

Deception, It Will Konsume You

I'm really shocked at how well the card game animes have been so successful. But I'd have to say Pokemon is much more boring than Yu-Gi-Oh! Mainly due to the fact that Pokemon's story never changes. But there's no question about it that Yu-Gi-Oh will eventually fall into that same trap. Another thing, Pokemon must still be popular in Japan because they have actually just released A NEW pokemon movie! When will they stop! But anyway, I prefer Yu-Gi-Oh but I'm not much of a fan of either animes and their card games.

"I never think of the future - it comes soon enough." -Albert Einstein

"The empires of the future are the empires of the mind." -Winston Churchill

"The future is like heaven-everyone exalts it, but no one wants to go there now." -James Baldwin

"Forever in debt to your priceless advice." -Kurt Cobain

i like both of them!well pokemon in the firsts seasons was great!as for yugioh i didnt like it in the begining but as it was going with Marik and the god cards it was really good!in general lines i like them!

ZittFu

ZittFu

Part-time Shinigami

Pokemon is the worst. In Yugioh i actually like the card game, but as anime i dont think is either good or bad.

fuzzmegabass

fuzzmegabass

Code Ninja

I think Yu-Gi-Oh is the greater of the two evils, often in the TV show, it seems like they're just making up the rules as they go along. "I shall counter your Time Wizard with my anti-magic card!, and draw out your <insert monster name here> with my <adjective> <noun> of <adjective/adverb>, by bringing them out in defense mode!!!

C'mon Yu-Gi-Oh... Seriously...

Signature Image

page 3 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 209 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.