Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which is worse: Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh? - Minitokyo

Which is worse: Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh?

page 5 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 209 total items

wtf both suck there are for little kids my little bro loves yu gi ho.....i hate them when he makes me mad i cut his cards in half..hahahaahah it's fun being big sis.....

i don';t necessarily hate either shows, i hate that they're built on selling a product (ut what isn't these days) i trid to get into it before because the story was linear, but i opted for monster rancher instead (which wasn't as popular here in U.S. ;-(
yugi-oh, which i really can't get into because it's probably the same way i couldn't get into
Magic the gathering, too much stuff to know. i loved the manga the opening episodes withing the shonen jump here in the u.s. it was dark and violent, and they never showed those eps here in the u.s. and went straight to the cards. oh well.

lifini

lifini

the blue moon warrior

Quote by kroocshancPokemon is worse... Yu gi oh actually had kool things in it.. and
better characters.. although overall i think Digimon the first season
was the best out of those three.. Although i think they all got worse
cuz the people dragged the whole series on and on and on.. and so it
got worse and worse.. well thats what i think anyway.. a series should
know when to end..

man, i still love the first season of digimon, and it's been ... years. darn, now i feel old again. -_-
as for the debate, yu-gi-oh wins in my mind, because it has an actual plot. well... pokemon has a plot, but it's the same over and over. 1. ash is going somewhere to battle whomever. 2. ash meets some new character who he has to help. 3. brock falls in love with some girl. 4. team rocket shows up and tries to sabotage everything. 5. ash wins against team rocket, and everything is happy again. 6. pikachu says, "pika." 7. repeat as much as needed.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

sillymoogle

sillymoogle

Vectoring back to school

Personally, I find Yu-Gi-Oh to be more annoying to me... Sure pokemon isn't great... but it fills the cuteness meter, and you can watch it with the sound off. Yet, these shows seem better than the games their based on... Just my own opinion

Evolution-

Evolution-

Completed

I hate everything that has to do with Pokemon, and i hate the Yu gi oh anime.
But the yu gi oh manga is quite good since the story isnt only about the cards.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

BOTH suck!!!

Both bad!
repetitive and a bit boring....
Even though i watch YGO ^^;

i don't like both......:/

Pokemon is so much worse, cuz if you've seen one episode, you've seen them all. yu-gi-oh is pretty dumb too, but at least they change the story every now and then.

Be Free and Masturbate

Pokemon is tek sucks =/ Yugioh isnt that bad, except for the "heart of the cards" thingie.

gemini4life

gemini4life

The Quiet Geezer

Well guess depends on your age, because seems most of the younger kids loved both during the animes' prime.

I've liked both in the past, and still think they are okay now a days. Definately don't hate them.

It's not that I have better vision
It's that I open my heart to that which others turn a blind eye to

ZeroMartin

ZeroMartin

No Life King

Frankly, any anime that is shown on any north american station is almost certain to become crap...sadly tho their are a few anime's that have been sacrificed to the north american tv stations that should not have been shown...more or less because once it has been dubbed in english its just plain crap...this is why i never watch it dubbed..if your going to watch something, watch it in its original form...dont be lazy and read alil...

.::Zero Martin::.

equinox01

equinox01

Lost In Darkness

Pok'emon was one of the reasons I got into anime thought now it is boring and repetitive i only like the movies some of them have more subtance to them

As for Yi-Gi-Oh Iused to watch it but now it repetitive the only thing that intrest me about it is the bad guys ar very good, I like the bad guys

Signature
I don' Like myself much
Shadow

Enternal

Enternal

Wirbelwind

I am 15 but I LOVE pokemon!!!!!! since I was in 3rd grade. However YGO is good too but now it is so BAD!

Signature
Fav. Chara: Azmaria (ChrnoC.), Tomoyo (TRC&CCS), Vanilla & Chitose (G.A.),
Alice (Aria), Daisuke | Hiwatari | Riku | Risa (D.N.Angel), More..

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Quote by AngelzWeaponif beybladez woz in this topic id say thats the worst ever, then pokemon followed by yu-gi-oh

couldn't agree more......^_^

try to take a lokk of what i have written about Beyblade at
http://reviews.minitokyo.net/392/beyblade/

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i hate Pokemon, it is for very little boy, and the story is so stupid :angry:

Signature

Enternal

Enternal

Wirbelwind

darn.... so many insults... oh well. I guess everybody have different taste. I still love pokemon but I definitly dont like Yugioh and Beyblade. Dont ask me why I still like pokemon even though I am 15 almost 16 because I cant answer that. I just do..

Signature
Fav. Chara: Azmaria (ChrnoC.), Tomoyo (TRC&CCS), Vanilla & Chitose (G.A.),
Alice (Aria), Daisuke | Hiwatari | Riku | Risa (D.N.Angel), More..

HCTerrorist

HCTerrorist

Mercenary

pokemon suxx and yugioh is almost as worse as pokemon ...

Signature

RiotYagami

RiotYagami

Lone Wolf

there both pretty bad but I would have to say pokemon because its far too repetive

Hikaruu

Hikaruu

Hikaru~

Umm I don't like Yu-gi-oh. I watched a few episodes and I was like: bo-ring! They spend 3/4 of the show standing there playing cards!! argh! Pokemon has some cute stuff, but I think they should stop the series. It goes on and on and on...

Signature

Archspectre

Archspectre

Deception, It Will Konsume You

Oh man! Both of them are horrible! Pokemon is at its 6th movie with more lamer pokemon and YuGiOh!, It's just going to go the same way. I was addicted to Pokemon for the first year or so but now its just a waste of 30 minutes on TV! Lol. YUGiOh I never followed that much but I really get annoyed by it. Overall, they are both really bad, but Pokemon is probably slightly worse due to its years of existing.

"I never think of the future - it comes soon enough." -Albert Einstein

"The empires of the future are the empires of the mind." -Winston Churchill

"The future is like heaven-everyone exalts it, but no one wants to go there now." -James Baldwin

"Forever in debt to your priceless advice." -Kurt Cobain

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

pokemon is to childish...its bad...and always the same... electick(or what ever) mouse use som kinda tail and hit it in the head or somthing likwe that...thats to stupid...well i like yu ig oh...but not begening... i like it where they are at the battle tower+ doom+pharao's(wrong spelled) memory and stuff
becuz i like the stuff whit the history where whit old egypt ..and mellenium items

It is time for you to drown

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Pokemon sucks!!!! Everytime the series starts to die off and get lame they add new rodents and stuff to the show.... be better if they just sticked to the original ones...

Signature Image

both r bad dude

page 5 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 209 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.