Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What does it take to rule this pitiful planet? - Minitokyo

What does it take to rule this pitiful planet?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 Next » 228 total items

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

I have to wonder over one thing in particular. Why would you want this world? It might just be me, but it seems to suck. As for taking on Bill Gates... good luck the man has almost fifty billion dollars.

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by xandmanyeah, i know megatron is from transformers... but starscream? Dude...
cut that out.... and no, i wanna be an Autobot XD hahaha... no damn
Decepticon....y ~_~ ^_^'

dude your more decepticon than autobot. xand, starscream's like your alter ego. some of his characteristics: obnoxious, extremely ambitious and would sell out his friends to get ahead. :o

[Tirdaelyn] well you gotta start somewhere and even though 3/4 of earth is water, it's a good starting point. Gates is certainly the Evil Emperor but i gotta start somewhere and he's at the top. beside i could always retain the services of the kickass guy crew led by Starscream [er xand] who could ....

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hhaahahahah.... yeah right.... sell my friends out? Since when? Hahahaha..... you're a funny old man, you... ^_^' ...are you sure that you don't want to return to your sarcophagus? Haha... ....but you're right, if you were my friend, i would sell you out immediately... haha...

well, on the task to assassinate Bill Gates, i'll participate as a volunteer ^_^ Hahaha... :pacman: *woka, woka, woka* ...reminds me, i don't think that Bill Gates does all the programming and stuff anymore. He might be enjoying all his cash and his big crib etc. etc. etc.... while the other "slaves" does all the dirty work ~_~

Signature

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

you re a funy one xand. o_0 hey xand your mommy callin u "time for bed xand" better go i guess. lol

i agree on Gates, it's all Microserfs now. >.<
:pacman: :pacman: :pacman:

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

what the? I didn't hear anything... you sure that you didn't smoke too much of that weed you're holdin' yeah? XD hahaha....

yeah, but as i said.... i bet that the devil is manipulating Bill Gates and is using him as his messenger or something, haha... after all, computers are considered a health hazard OX
:pacman: *woka, woka, woka* hahaha... man, i can see that you like to use those pacmans as well...... man, i use them in almost every post i make....

Signature

NachoKun

Patron of Pocky

to rule the world you need
cheese... lots of cheese
and crackers too

"As the raven is born of its own, so does kindness beget kindness" ~ Mareg (excerpt from Grandia II )

"Wether it grew from a need for vengeance, or from deciding to run fom something... Strength is still Strength" ~ Satsuki Yotsuba (Negima! Magister Negi Magi)

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

w
o
o
p
s

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

[xand] if the devil approached you and offered to buy your soul - how much would you settle for? :not that it's worth anything:

[NachoKun] you may be on to something there. btw your an "errant dreamer"huh? i can dig that.

adieu.
:pacman: :pacman:

If you want to make a company and you don't have much money you'll may try with a quick bussines like a cafeteria, hot dog stand or some like that to finance you real bussines.

I wish this can help you, good luck.

A Huevo Cabrones "[Hispanime]". Es La Verga.

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

Xand, you couldn't get close enough to Bill Gates to help him blow his nose. The man is protected.

I agree with Blackass, start with something small.

Signature

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

Quote by Xandman
papy! Haha.. there you are ^_^ well.... i don't think that mr Dream here wants to have pimp companies yeah? Hahahah.... well, you never know.... and no, pimposoft is not a good name XD hahaha....

^^ tssss bad xandman you don't understand the whole poetry of that name :p
xandisoft should be a bad name :D well well just kidding ; popeye dude is a big meanie :D

Quote by DREAM
[papyworld] what's up? im not so sure abouit pimpsoft But we could create a subsidiary [call that pimpsoft] and engage in and control the adult market on the web. outside of ebay and advertising, adult XXX is one of the few areas which u can make a killing on the web. also lottery winnings are an excellent source of seed capital. here in the states we have a megamillion lottery which has gone up to $300+ million. you get half of that after taxes.

and *chtok* xandman ^^ you see mister dream like pimpsoft ^^
yes that's right about adult market. Friends of mine are selling gsm ringtones and so on ... etc on their personal website. I was astonished to see people buy them. He earns around 50-75 euros a month with only ringtones. Stupid monotone ringtones. It will sure be *100 if those little customers see the some ass or boob :D
so we could make some profits with the people on the net :D
i have bought some lottery tickets just in case. But xand will not be in the company :p you had to like pimpsoft :D
no no, i'll let a place for xand if dream aggrees ^^ a super kickass dude is always necessary in society ^^

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

I have a question once again. What kind of job would Xandman be given? I am sure if you did something in the adult film industry, I wouldn't want to know. lol

I still find it amazing that someone wants to take over this world, what with everything the human race has done to it.

Signature

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

well i think xandman could easily be one of those sleazy producer types. like in charge of "casting talent" etc.,

~_~

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

hahaha agree ^^ but casting talent for male actor :D it would be his punishment to not like the name "pimpsoft"
what do you think dream ?

Support section

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

Hmmm Xandman as a sleazy producer. Now there is a thought. What do you think Xand? See yourself as being a "sleazy producer?" lol ^_^

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

[dream] hahaha.... if my soul is not worth anything, then the devil already has taken your soul yeah? Hahahaha.... :pacman: *woka, woka, woka* ...go to hell.... XD hahaha....

and guys, guys, guys.... is that how you show your gratitude to me? I save you from total destruction, and you come her tryin' to dis me off? XD HAhahahaa..... well, then.... *unchecks the people that i thought i wanted to save*

and no, my job would be an antihero like riddick.... see you in my crosshair ;)

Signature

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

hahaha xandman is too funny :D

i said i was kidding ^^ i don't want to have some big bloody hole in my head ^^

Support section

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by papyworldhahaha agree ^^ but casting talent for male actor :D it would be his punishment to not like the name "pimpsoft"
what do you think dream ?

touche. :nya: very nice papyworld. papyworld will be the head of HR.
xandman can wear open collar shirts, lots of gold, and plenty of rings. he can slick his hair back and sport clothing that was hot in the 70's. he would be a perfect representative of Pimpsoft Inc.

as long as he meets net profit goals he will have free reign to do whatever he wants. every year i will buy him a new pink Cadillac.
go xand go. :(

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahahahaha! I detest the name pimpsoft!!!! XD hahaha..... HAHHAHAHAhahaaa... slick hair? HAHAHhaa.... so i look like some queer pimp? Hahaha... no way man.... i'd rather die *hangs myself* *cemetery music*

woohoo!! Free reigning... *goes out to pimp da ladies* :pacman: *woka, woka, woka* To the pimpcave!!! Albert, prepare my pimpmobile!!!!! The justice will be served!!!! XD Hahaha...

Signature

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

after toiling with male "actors" for a while perhaps xand can get a promotion and "work" with the ladies. :boy i pitty the ladies: :\ :sweat:

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

Xand, I am only doing some harmless teasing. If I actually offend you, please let me know and I will do my best to rectify the situation. ^_^

Signature

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by TirdaelynXand, I am only doing some harmless teasing. If I actually offend you, please let me know and I will do my best to rectify the situation. ^_^

no Tiradelyn it's really okay to poke fun at xand. he loves the attention. XP

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

I didn't read most of the stuff that was posted( at work right now) but If you want to rule this so call "pitiful planet"... Just become president of the United States. It's close enough cause if you have a problem with some country... Just pull a Bush and bomb the hell out of them ( I joke!?) Till then... Dream

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by DarkSaviorI didn't read most of the stuff that was posted( at work right now) but If you want to rule this so call "pitiful planet"... Just become president of the United States. It's close enough cause if you have a problem with some country... Just pull a Bush and bomb the hell out of them ( I joke!?) Till then... Dream

you raise a good point DarkSavior. the thing with Bush is his planning (or lack thereof) is being carried out with neolithic incompentence whcih in the end i feel, will come back to haunt us. the US is going after the wrong people. i dare wonder what the state of affairs will be like in 2008. >=( ^_^'

page 2 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 Next » 228 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.