Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do you play piano??? - Minitokyo

do you play piano???

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 148 total items

asianspirit

asianspirit

[head-bangs desk]

well....

the type of piano: baby grand (i think-- ^_^' )
favorite piece: nothing really. i just like playing the piano (crappy excuse, i know XD )
how long have you been playing: seven years, i think (counting) yeah, 7

strange this is-- i'm a living prodigy (is that how you spell it?) of my mother's family. my mother's side owned a piano shop so her siblings learned piano. yet, i'm the only one from my genteration plays. i'm the dork XD

Signature
needed a new look.. :)

hmmm i started playing piano in gr 6. went for 2 years. kept switching teachers alot. i stopped when i came by this extremely abusive one...which made me stop for awhile >.<

just last week i felt like playing some piece that i find in anime and such. i dont think ill ever see myself learning from a teacher ever.

type of piano: tower (ummmthe ones that go against the wall)
favorite piece: Mariage D'Amour by Richard Clayderman

I have been playing piano for about 8 yrs, and I can play the Turkish March song by Mozart. My favorite song is from FF8 or FF9 (I forgot); it's called Rufus' Welcoming Ceremony.

I <3 Super Smash :). Join the Super-Smash-Bros-Melee group!

NegativeBahamut

NegativeBahamut

The Grim Angel

Ive been practicing the piano for a while, and though I havent taken any classes, I think Im pretty good. I admire Nobuo Uematsu and my favorite sheet music is At Zanarkand by Nobuo. I play the digital keyboard.

Signature Image

It is my duty to pass judgement... the will of the gods is absolute." -Ledah

kamikaze6491

kamikaze6491

This is my DEMISE

YES I PLAY!!

And I love it, it helps me heal.

I have a Yamaha. My favorite song to play is Eternity:Memory of the Lightwaves from Final Fantasy X-2 by Nobuo Uematsu.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Hah, I play. :)
Let's see, I'll be playing piano for... almost ten years come this fall. ^_^'
Can't tell you what kind of piano I have other than a really, really old piece of crap one.
Favorite sheet music? Uhm, I'd have to say Beethoven's Moonlight Senada or Scott Joplin's Maple Leaf Rag. Outside of the classics, the Super Mario Theme, Utada Hikaru's Simple and Clean, and Gundam Wing's Rhythm Emotion.
:D

Yann

Yann

Twisted game of love

nope, but i wish that i can play piano

yeah but I kinda sux at it but o wells......

I wish I can play it since it sounds so peaceful some songs...

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

I wish I could but i'm tooo bussy working to learn
" We have to take care of eachother becouse noone else will." - Ed FMA-

pamelaho

pamelaho

*iyellowbus...

Yup! I've been playing the piano for uh..... dunno. I guess since I was 4 or 5. I have an upright piano at home (Kawai). Currently, I'm teaching piano and I want to save up to trade in for a grand piano XD I recently (in Jan.) finished grade 10 and might go on to ARCT performers.

My favorite classical piece is Liszt's La Campanella. I rarely play other music, except for the music for church (as the pianist).

Signature

Latest Wallpaper: Hidamari no Tami - Vector

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Nope! I wish I can........piano classes are so expensive!!!

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

what kind of piano do you have?????
grand and keyboard (does that count?)

what's your favorite sheet....music....songs....dunno how to call that smiley
yoko kanno and yuki kajiura... mostly... but i'm also partial to classicals and some ballads XD and of course evanescence

how long has you been playing piano???
*shrugs* not that long... err... few years?
i prefer the strings instruments like the violin or the cello

whats your favorite..music sheet...song...or ....how do you call that???XD
^points up^

ForceofNature05

ForceofNature05

I'm a girl.

i've played the piano for about seven years.

Fur Elise is my fav. to play. i also found the music sheet for Eternity Memory of Lightwaves from Final Fantasy X-2 and i've been playing it like crazy. also i've been trying to play the Evanescence song Breath No More completely by just listening to it. it's quite daunting but i've been bored. -_-

the only piano i have is a baby grand my parents got as a anniversary present from my grandparents so that's the only one i play on. i forgot what brand. i think it might be yamaha. i've never cared to look. >_<

Signature Image

Every memory has a soundtrack.

i wish i can!!
ohh but i'm too old to learn..
T__________________T

xday

xday

Anime Revolutionist

I play the Piano. Though I am ashamed that I haven't practiced enough. I have a electirc Paino, but it still retains most of the features of a regualr Piano. It has two pedals. It could only play pipe organ, electic piano 1 and 2, acustic, and etc. Most of the music sheets I play are based from Final Fantasy X. Such as Suteki da Ne, (Isn't it Beautiful) the theme song for Tidus and Yuna. Also songs from Final Fantasy X-2 such as Vegnagun, 1000 Words, and What Can I do For You. I have been playing the piano for a year and a half and I am still continuing.

As Karl Marx had said in the last sentence of the "Communist Manifesto,"
"Anime fans around the world unite!"
Create a revolution for anime.

i don't know how to play the piano but i really want to learn. i love listening to piano music.

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

hell yea i play the piano!! and i absolutely llllllooooovvvvveeee it!! i play mozart, anime, and songs from artists like evanescence, avril lavigne, jewel, etc . . . i practice alot during the weekends or when i'm bored or after i'm done w/ my homework . . . i even recorded some of my own piano music that i make up in the comp. . . heh heh my sisters think that i should be a composer for my lifetime career . . . maybe i should!

Signature
"Words aren't the only thing that let people know what you're thinking..." - Tifa Lockhart, FFVII

actually i play the keyboard for like about 9 years... then stopped. I wasn't really good at it ... I did play all kinds of music since I did take a music subject in high school but I don't have a fav. piece :sweat:

Signature

PAche

PAche

hoarder

i want to.too bad i have no time

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

geneticgear

geneticgear

God of Wind

i don't play piano... but i find the piano fascinating! the way the piano makes music is hypnotic..... anyway... i'd love to learn how to play. it seems really interesting! my friend knows how to play and he teaches me sometimes

Signature

i've played piano for 11 years, i really love it!!!!
i love chopin's works and i my most recent favourite is nocturne in e flat major

Koenken

Koenken

Crazy Tiger

I take piano lessons for 2 years, but have not played much recently.

"You should never get between people and their pudding!" - Milly Tompson

sakura-chi

sakura-chi

~Dark Angel~

i've played piano for so long and still do. there's a lot of pieces that i've liked so i can't really say which is my favourite piece. but most of the pieces i play are from the baroque, classical, romantic era.

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 148 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.