Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Game: Final Fantasy - Role Playing - Minitokyo

Game: Final Fantasy - Role Playing

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 19 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 Next » 433 total items

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Steps in ready to do his master's biding.
Mordin: what is a human phoenix doing here? this is a my master's land. i guess you will have to come with me for questioning.

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Then Dragon hear a voice and run to the sound. He stop and look he saw a gorup and he quickly hide behind the tree near by. "I wonder if they are bandit?" :\ he siad in a whisper.
Listening closely to the group :)

ExiledOfGod

ExiledOfGod

Once Exiled, Twice Destroyed.

Quote by gundragonThen Dragon hear a voice and run to the sound. He stop and look he saw a gorup and he quickly hide behind the tree near by. "I wonder if they are bandit?" :\ he siad in a whisper.
Listening closely to the group :)

Taps the man on the shoulders, the long blade of his datio, hanging by his neck, as he gave a smile."One would wonder the same thing about the person hiding behind the tree here. Explination?"

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

sorry mordin but i am going nowhere
tias hers a voice and shots a fire ball at the place where the sound came from

p.s this is not in the game but i dont think you know that i am a phoenix i just got the class phoenix whit som rare items(unknown items for normal humans)

It is time for you to drown

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

"Damn I lost him!" Mordin ponders how's he going to explain the mess to his master.

ps: thanks Tias for the note.

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Dragon said in hideing " Just want to know away out of here" :) his voice echo in the forest and he look down seating on the oak branch. " Hello there are you bandit ? and no I'm not a bandit " He said with a smile hidden with in his mask.

ExiledOfGod

ExiledOfGod

Quote by gundragonDragon said in hideing " Just want to know away out of here" :) his voice echo in the forest and he look down seating on the oak branch. " Hello there are you bandit ? and no I'm not a bandit " He said with a smile hidden with in his mask.

He would give a cold look to the man that slid away from his blade, which he sheathed with a soft clang. "No, but a ronin, yes." He would look over the man with a gaze that would rather destroy him, but he wasnt to be rude, or violent. He sat down with a light thud and looked to him."Traveling with anyone."

"Nope just kinda lost" :) said dragon jumping down the tree and putting out of his arm " Hi ! nice to meet you!":) dragon said with a werid glance at the ronin and he give the same glance to the other ppl with the ronin. Wait fot the ronin to tell him his name and the others with him.

Tias

Tias

follows Dragon whotout he noticed
came from behind a tree...tias says. why did you spy on me? or you working for som one? if so ten you should rather stop it keep spying me and il burn you op

:( look at tias haveing no clude what he siad" what ???" and then he look at the other and take out his map from his pocket " Ahh which way out of the forest and to the next town?"dragon said with no idea what they are trying do to him.

Tias

Tias

never mind..... walks away

it was begening to get morning and the royel transporters where camping where we all kinda meet

they where talking about som kind of a battle that will begin soon didts here where or who

tias: finnaly a road that leads to a villige

Name: Vincent
Level: 67
Class: dark gunner knight
Height:6'3''
Weight:150 lbs
Looks: black spikey wavy hair and dark crimson eyes with a long scarf and armor
Race:human
Alignment: slightly good
Groups you belong to: none
And any comments about yourself: i am a mysterious dark knight who possesses ancient technology that was lost including the gun of deixez and i am impartial to the battle of evil versus good although i slightly favor the good. my search is for the meaning to life in this world and the shard of gaia.

Mean while Dragon finaly find the way out of the forest. "ya! I finaly got out of that place" :)Dragon said jumping in the air for joy. Looking around his remember that he have to find a 1/2 phonix and human to give him something from the vally of the Phoenix ppl. "Ah.. how hard is it to find a 1/2 phonix and 1/2 human. Next time I should get so more food " :( dragon said in a hungry vioce.

ExiledOfGod

ExiledOfGod

Looking around as he slowly woke from his trance he would realize that everyone was gone, and he would kneel and look at the tracks, following the Dragon person, he would slowly come out of the woods as he spoke, looking him over he tossed him a large sack of food."Found it with some dead bodies...all yours now." Contiues to walk down the well troden path.

Dragon look at the food and then he feed some to the bird. After the brid eat food it die and then Dragon smile :) looking pass the path at the redish sun set he drop the food and slowly he draw out his sword the red sun glimmer upon the blade. " all right then left side of the road it is then" Dragon look at the sack of food then set fire to it and he set off to the left path of the road.

theultimatemiracle

theultimatemiracle

Todai Aspirant

Meanwhile, in the Holy Shrine Temple of Elise....

Sora was walking along the temple's hallway and met his old friend; Gekido.
The latter asks:" Where are you going?, Everything seems chaotic now out there. The High Council seems worried for the Shining Priestess who ventured out into those cursed woods alone."

Sora replied:" I'm sure she will be okay...after all, she has the holy staff and she's a skilled priestess...anyway, i'm going off to investigate the woods...heard that there's some strange activity going on down there....You take care of this temple and don't let any of those foul demons into this place. Farewell, my friend." And so...Sora leaves the temple and ventures into the woods.

Few hours later, he reached the woods and saw a man with white hair, brown eyes, dress neck to toe all black and wearing a balck dragon mask over his face and carries red blade.

"Who are you?" Sora asks.

Signature Image
Narusegawa!!! I've Always Liked You!!!----Keitaro; Love Hina

"Show me the road of ... :o who are you?"said Dragon and he quickly putting back the object in his hand back to his pocket. " My name :( I don't really have one but you could call me Dragon and the same quetion to you" :) Look at the Sora wondering why someone like Sora is walking on such a dangerous road.

theultimatemiracle

theultimatemiracle

Todai Aspirant

"Name's Sora....i came here to investigate the strange happenings in the area. You seem lost....do you need any assistance?....and by the way, have you seen a girl wearing a white robe, has shoulder-length light brown hair, with blonde highlights, Has a clear white face and purple eyes by chance?.......whew"...*pant* *pant*...Sora tries to catch his breath from all that talking.

Signature Image
Narusegawa!!! I've Always Liked You!!!----Keitaro; Love Hina

~back in the woods~

well now that those loud-mouths are gone now it think its time we continue...

~a few hours later they stumble upon the transport and are ready to set an ambush~

ok heres the plan...Cel u run up ahead and provide a distraction while Crud you try not to get in the way...ill sneak up from behind and take out the guards and then well take the cargo...everyone ready? GO!!

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Norimune

Norimune

Prince of Winter

oh... I hope it isn't too late.. It's such a beautiful story that it deserves a nice character too, so... here it goes:

Name: Acheron of Volgrath.
Level: 155.
Class: Long Swordsman, Apprentice of Dark Magic.
Height: 1.87m (my height)
Weight: 65kg (my weight)
Looks: A tall handsome boy with short hair as black as night, deep gray eyes and pale white skin. he always wears a black armor that resembles the scales of a dragon, held in the waist by a metal belt from which hangs a steel sword with a handle that resembles a dragon head with emerald eyes. His shoulders are covered with a long dark cloak. And sometimes he wears a steel helmet with big dragon flaps in both sides of the head (generally he just holds it in his hand).
Race: Human.
Alingment: Neutral (he can't tell good from evil).
Location: Ankmar, main city of Volgrath and home of the Dark Seneschal.
Social Position: First Commodore of the Winged Order of Volgrath (Dragon Riders), Right hand of the Seneschal, and successor to the Dark Throne.

Story: Acheron was born in one of the country areas that surround the Kingdom of Elise. At the age of 4 and during the Ascalon wars, his family was murdered in front of his eyes by the man now known as the Seneschal of Volgrath. Acheron life’s was speared (not by mercy, just due to the cruel ironical humor that fills al Volgrathian's hearts).
He became the Seneschal's son and was raised as a soldier of Volgrath becoming the best swordsman in all the kingdom. As an exceptional military figure he earned the Medal of Amethyst at the age of 15 for destroying half the city of Elise in a massive attack that took away the life of the King's councilor, and the soon to be crowned Prince.
He has seen so much evil and mean less cruelty that he can not longer tell god from evil. The pure and kind heart that once ruled his actions lays now sealed inside his chest, leaving an insensitive puppet which the Seneschal can control at his will.
But this seal has been weakened, for he fell down in the last invasion to the Royal Palace reached by an arrow shot by the King himself. He fell a long way before hitting the ground. Wounded and overwhelmed with pain he passed out. Luckily he was found by a passing by priestess. Her tender and kind heart could not leave him unaided, although he was a sworn enemy of Elise.
She kindly removed his helmet, caressed his lips with her fingers and whispered sweetly next to his ears:
''Your wounds are now healed milord. Now sleep and dream about times when your heart was filled with innocent joy and the ones you loved most where more than a lost part of your memory...''
He woke up hours later completely uninjured. However, hi had a strange feeling within his chest. He closed his eyes for a while and there she was, a vague image of the girl who had saved his life. The only things he could remember where her beautiful purple eyes, and her pure white face smiling as she held back her golden hair. Suddenly a warm feeling filled his heart, like a ray of light tearing down the darkness that had overwhelmed him all these years, he closed his eyes and had a flash about himself being a little boy playing under the sunlight, the wind moved gently the grass beneath him and a beautiful woman came and kissed him in the forehead. Acheron opened his eyes, ''not time for daydreaming'' he thought.
He shook his head, got up, fastened his belt and suddenly remembered his duty, he had failed on is invasion and now he had to return to Akmar to excuse himself before the Seneschal. He grabbed his helmet and without looking back he swore to himself he would find the girl who saved his life and return her the favor, sometime, somehow...

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici." By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

patron saint of doujinshi

[do correct me if I had made any mistakes here]

Name: unknown (people largely ignore her - you can call her 'Child')
Level: 01
Class: unknown (looks like Common Folk)
Height: 4" (?)
Weight: unknown
Looks: Green eyes, probably long, strayed, unkept hair (only her face and limbs are visible thru the cloak and hood; and frankly, no one seems to care paying attention to her); thin-built but has a penetrating, enthralling stare (unusual for a child)
Race: unknown; humanoid-looking though
Alignment: Neutral
Groups: no groups yet

Comments:
She is a curious one, this young waif. Found herself lying on the dark plains of Volgrath... only the cloak and hood and an archaic-looking anklet upon her being. The anklet is unusually ornate; if one were to direct her gaze on it, a strange symbol is revealed. The anklet is dirtied, soiled, but with a little polish....?
The child doesn't know her name. She doesn't even seem to speak any intelligible or known language in the Kingdoms and the realms. The only seemingly-understandable word that she utters after waking from slumber is "Mekneth". She stumbles upon a small village at the outskirts of Volgrath, and follows the basest of instincts: "Find food, find shelter, find out who I really am..."

SCENARIO:

Child: Fertygekl? Ghjtll?
(asks for something from the passersby, but is ignored.)

Old Lady-Passerby: Bah! Get away from me, you dirty little hag!
(pushes away child and immediately goes on her way)

Child: Hyathe!
(falls face-down on the clay-strewn earth, her cloak and being covered in mud)

(the anklet glows... the old lady-passerby collapses... and falls face-down on the clay-strewn earth, her dress and being... turned into mud...)

Child: (shakes free the mud, now mysteriously dried at an instance, glances at the mud-visage of the old lady... the eyes, those emerald eyes... mutters something... then runs swiftly to the town center... and, feeling very weary, sleeps under a horsecart by the rotunda... )

Signature Image
Sig crafted by Yune of the MTSign-AvCrew! Based on artwork by Keough! Vamonos, MT artistes!

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

Name: Ozma
Level: 255
Class: Heavenly Knight General(retired)
Height:180cm
Weight; 75kg
Looks:A man of normal build not so handsome with shoulder length white hair, grey eyes and a small beard, wears a black samurai armor made of the very rare metal mythril ,carries a katana belived to have been made by the legendary blacksmith "Masamune of the light".
Race:Human(Belongs to one of the few pure bred Elisean noble family"The Dantes".
Alignment:Neutral...actually left the Kingdom of Elise and the Elite Knights for a past incident.
Location:last seen in the outskirts of the Dark region of Volgrath.
Groups: N/A
Comments: He was regarded as the youngest to have ever received the title of Heavenly Knight at the age of 18 and is highly respected by his comrades and enemies.After receiving the title he was appointed to lead the Holy Dragon Knight Brigade who guards the royal family.(there's more but I gotta go, will post the rest later). :)

Signature

Tias

Tias

tias came out of thw woods and saw a Holy Shrine Temple but he didt know from what kingdom it was

walks in the tempel....

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

**Looks up as she sees two guards with heavy axes walk back and forth through the gates, guarding the cargo up ahread**

Are you sure Chopz? They look very scary indeed. I think its probably not wise for me to just go up to them and distract them with my innocent looks. I'm scared...

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

page 2 of 19 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 Next » 433 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.