Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Game: Final Fantasy - Role Playing - Minitokyo

Game: Final Fantasy - Role Playing

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 19 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 Next » 433 total items

ExiledOfGod

ExiledOfGod

Once Exiled, Twice Destroyed.

Quote by Celessa**Looks up as she sees two guards with heavy axes walk back and forth through the gates, guarding the cargo up ahread**
Are you sure Chopz? They look very scary indeed. I think its probably not wise for me to just go up to them and distract them with my innocent looks. I'm scared...

Appearing from the shadows behind the large group he would, look to the left then the right. "Can I be of service here?" He was kneeling a bit in the shadows, his cloak covering his armor and his weapon as he tilted his head.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

http://groups.minitokyo.net/gamethreadsociety/ check it out ;)

**Belmikry Van Sex Goddess floats in with the fog beside Cel ...***

this is not a wise choice [bonks choppy on da head >_<]

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Looking aside and seeing that Chopstickz and Cloud are off hiding somewhere else in the distance, she approaches the cloaked man with armor and senses a little unease within herself as she stutters, trying to talk to the stranger at hand.

"Y-y-y-yes...." She shivers as she looks into the eyes of a fearless man who knew much about the wars through the fire in his eyes. "I mean..." She clears her throat as the man appears from out of the shadows. "Well, we are on a quest, but I'm not sure where we are heading. Chopsticks, the Monk seems to be heading somewhere, and I thought it would be safe to follow along with him. We n-n-n-n-need some kind of cargo so that we can find some food, and we don't have to travel by foot." She frightenly nods.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

ExiledOfGod

ExiledOfGod

Looking over the frightend woman he would stand to his full six foot seven inch height and just let his fingers curl over the hilt of his blade. Looking over at the other woman he was a bit surprised at the size of the group."So....you want to sneak onto the transport and get a place to stay, while not being detected...? Is that the jest of it?"

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

hallo som in this tempel?...5 min later argh
looks at a sign that says Holy Shrine Temple of Elise

grrrrrr this tempel

tias was carging power CLAW OF FIRE

the Holy Shrine Temple of Elise was burning very much smoke came out of the tempel
? what? smoke? damn this is not good(thers bombs) flys very fast our of the tempel BOOOOM!!!!

WHAAAhahahahahhaha these people shal feel the wraht of the Phoenix

It is time for you to drown

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

"We just went through the transpo-.... I'm not allowed to tell. Chopstickz said it was not right to explain to strangers about travelling through other dimensions. By doing so, we could be..."

Suddenly a cough could be heard as she ducked from behind the tall bushes. Whispering, she looked up high to the very tall armor-clad knight with a grim look on his face.

"Well, let's just say that I come from another place called the Temple of Elise.

It all began somewhat 7 or 8 years ago, when the Kingdom of Elise and Kingdom of Rena were both clashing against one another in a Great War that lasted somewhat 50 years ago - they dubbed the name - the "Ascalon War." To simply put the story behind us all, I was forced out of the kingdom by my parents and we fled to the Holy Shrine Temple of Elise to escape the constant struggles near our castle walls. The Royal Family casted us out, called us fearful cowards who wished rather for peace than for war, and then father brought us there to raise me fully and bless me as a holy priestess.

"I chose to leave... because.... well." She then looks from behind and notices Chopstickz in the corner. "I think they are coming over this way."

And yeah, we just went through a transporter to this world, so we need a cargo, and a way to pass through those guards so we can go wherever Chopstickz had set out in mind.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Chopper was a lil disappointed...he expect cel and bel (lol thay rhymes XD) to have distract the guards while he took em out to steal the cargo....With this new twist he decided to grab the cargo now and just run off leaving the others behind...

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

ExiledOfGod

ExiledOfGod

Looking over her once more and then up the the tall knight that pushed past them, he would slowly lean in and whisper. "You need a way on, I have a way...but I suggest you dont want to watch what I do..."His hand rested on the hilt of his blade."But you need a path, so I shall make it."

Tias

Tias

this is boring i want to blow more op
* oh yeah those other peopel where in groups :) whould be fun to mess a bit op flys the other way again to find the others.while the part of the woods that was nere the tempel was burned op

Tias

Tias

this is boring i want to blow more op
* oh yeah those other peopel where in groups :) whould be fun to mess a bit op flys the other way again to find the others.while the part of the woods that was nere the tempel was burned op

chopper!!! Don't leave me behind >_<!!!!
*clud sees an other car coming.....robs it and folows chopper*

ur a monk ur not posed to steal...now toss that stuff behind or else it will just lag us and lets go... ~_~

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

"Hm... it seems that both the monks have left me alone. I guess I'll have to go by myself, or better yet, I'll join in your crusade for a little while there. What's your name? My name is Veronica, Veronica Arimonte - though other people call me Cel or Celessa." ^_^

She smiles as suddenly the two guards with their heavy axes get knocked over by the speedy Chopstickz. The guards, a bit unconscious, suddenly gather up their strength and chases past the gates that Chopstickz crossed through.

"Hm... this is our chance. Besides, where are you heading anyways? I've never seen someone like you before. Are you a mercenary?"

Signature

What the heck is this...??? No time reading the story way too long...read it later...damn it is long...!! Anyway...I participate I guess...??

Name: Unknown
Level: 99 (What is the highest?)
Class: Magic Swordsman/Summoner
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 159
Looks: Young guy dresses in death-robe with hood (black of course...!!)...a black-chain tattoo...wear some cyber high-tech glasses...and long white hair...cant see the face unless hood is released...
Race: Elf
Alignment : N/A
Group: N/A
Comments: A sinister looking guy...but may have a sense of goodness and just...quiet and silent type....lonewolf...capable of some strong moves but his HP and DEF is quiet low...a fast attacker...his past is unknown...looks like he is searching for a piece of something...?? or his past...??

Skills: ----
Magics: Full-Cure, Full-Life, Holy, Meteor, Ultima, Apocalypse, Flare, and Hastega
7 Summons
Weapons: Sword/Scythe

Is this character a bit of....hmmm....too godly...if it is...I lower it a bit....FF...wow...those good times...!!

Signature Image

Quote by theultimatemiracle"Name's Sora....i came here to investigate the strange happenings in the area. You seem lost....do you need any assistance?....and by the way, have you seen a girl wearing a white robe, has shoulder-length light brown hair, with blonde highlights, Has a clear white face and purple eyes by chance?.......whew"...*pant* *pant*...Sora tries to catch his breath from all that talking.

Dragon take out some water in his bag pocket and give it to Sora " Here it seem like you could use some :) But I have no need of your assistance. It seem like you are the person that need my help more. This girl you describe I have seem a lot of girls like that :( Would you like me to help you look for him." Dragon said and waiting for Sora answer.

theultimatemiracle

theultimatemiracle

Todai Aspirant

Sora looks around...stunned.....

"Can someone just tell me what happened here?...more like i'm the guy getting lost...."
"Forget it, i'm going back to the temple....."

Signature Image
Narusegawa!!! I've Always Liked You!!!----Keitaro; Love Hina

NachoKun

Patron of Pocky

Cel! **huggles**
i sooo wanna play this... but i'm more used to playing it via irc ^^;
lemme think up a character and i'll join in

"As the raven is born of its own, so does kindness beget kindness" ~ Mareg (excerpt from Grandia II )

"Wether it grew from a need for vengeance, or from deciding to run fom something... Strength is still Strength" ~ Satsuki Yotsuba (Negima! Magister Negi Magi)

[what happen to my last post ? that I did it not here -_- i have to post it again]

Quote by theultimatemiracle"Name's Sora....i came here to investigate the strange happenings in the area. You seem lost....do you need any assistance?....and by the way, have you seen a girl wearing a white robe, has shoulder-length light brown hair, with blonde highlights, Has a clear white face and purple eyes by chance?.......whew"...*pant* *pant*...Sora tries to catch his breath from all that talking.

Dragon reach in he bag and take out some water and hand it to Sora. Sora drink the water quick." I don't need your assistance but it seem to me your the one who need my help :\ . I have saw a lot of girls that fit your description but not in these few days or weeks. If you like I can help you out and together we could both search for her if that is what you want and it not like I have anything to do :)" Dragon said and look closely at the sun setting down the land.

~Now back with Choppers and Crud~

After passing through the portal Choppers and Crud came upon a village and decided to see if they cud dig up any info on the Royal Family...What they found was that the Royal Family has control over half of this continent and that the castle was right in the middle of the continent...Just as the two were about to leave the village two guards stopped them....

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

While walking with the tall stable knight, she looks ahead through the journey and stops in the middle of a road.

Two monster gargoyles suddenly soar from overhead and Celessa nearly screams back out of the gates.

"Those monsters! Mother told me Volgrath was everywhere... the monsters of Volgrath are yet so creepy indeed - and without a human in sight, I have no idea where we will be heading. So where will you take me, hmm?"

The knight stood silently as the two gargoyles suddenly slammed down in front of them, their eyes with a piercing glance as suddenly she hides behind the tall, calm brute knight.

"W-W-Who are you?" She glances a bit to the ugly monsters as she hid back, shrieking.

"The demons of Volgrath have been waiting for your arrival. Come with us, if you want to spare your friend from dying."

"I have no idea what you are talking about!"

The gargoyles chuckle at the clueless girl. "We are sent to take away the Priestess who can ssss-summon the awakening of our master. He has been sleeping for some time now, and we need your magic to revive him."

Wide-eyed, the girl breaks down in tears. "What can we do? We aren't strong enough to face them... the creatures of Volgrath - they are everywhere." She acclaims.

Signature

theultimatemiracle

theultimatemiracle

Todai Aspirant

"Okay then dragon...thanks for your help......farewell my friend...i'm going back to the temple..hope to see you some other time...."

As Sora went back to the Holy Temple of Elise...the temple was already in ruins...

"WHAT IN heaven"s NAME HAPPENED!!!"
Sora rushes in to find the surivors...but he found no one... suddenly, he hears some rustling in the bushes nearby....

"Sora?...is that you??" It was his friend Gekido.....
"Gekido!!! So darn glad you're okay....Where are the others?...." Sora asked
"Majority of them and all of the High Council managed to escape unscathed....but some didn't make it.....I'm sorry Sora...i can't protect them all...."
"Don't worry Gekido...you did your best, which foul creature did this??"
"I don't know....Some guy just blew up this whole place and ran away...i didn't get to see him..."
"Okay....Gekido, you take care of the rest....try to seek refuge in the Cathedral a few miles away from here......i'm going out to find the culprit who did this...."
"Becareful Sora....those creatures are growing at a very frightening pace....heard that some young warriors are gathering to find the source of this evil and destroy it. Do join them..."
"I'll try....."Sora replies....and with that, he sets off into the woods again...embarking on a journey to destroy the source of evil and seek revenge on the arsonist....

Soon, Sora stumbled on a confrontation between some gargolyes and a knight...and behind the knight was....

"THE PREISTESS!!!"Sora exclaims...and quickly rushes in to help...

"Well knight...it seems that you'll need some help...."

Signature Image
Narusegawa!!! I've Always Liked You!!!----Keitaro; Love Hina

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

patron saint of doujinshi

... returning to a village in Volgrath:

Thus far:
Child: (shakes free the mud, now mysteriously dried at an instance, glances at the mud-visage of the old lady... the eyes, those emerald eyes... mutters something... then runs swiftly to the town center... and, feeling very weary, sleeps under a horsecart by the rotunda... )

Continued:
[visualize here a dream-like vision:
... of a beautiful girl being surrounded by gargoyles...
... cries for help...
... of a temple reduced to ruins...
... men clad in armor....]

The Child awakens. She rids her eyes of mote, just like any other precocious youth. Ahh, those emerald eyes... if one could look beyond the tattered cloak and hood, one could stare at those precious eyes for eternity.

But the anklet is glowing... and has begun attracting the attention of the more sensitive local rogues/pickpockets, eager to seize an easy steal.

The child looks around. The wind is gently slapping her cloak. It seems that she was not hurt from the brusque action of that old woman, now mysteriously transfigured into mud.

But she senses something. A stabbing pain within... What is this...? A scar appears on the Child's right arm... not a fresh, bleeding wound, but a scar with all of its hideous dried-up pus.

The anklet slowly builds its magik dance of throbbing. Throbbing. Is it the imagination of the rogues, or is the ornate symbol on the anklet... growing?

The lead rogue-thief whispers to his left, "Chance! Get 'er!"

Signature Image
Sig crafted by Yune of the MTSign-AvCrew! Based on artwork by Keough! Vamonos, MT artistes!

ExiledOfGod

ExiledOfGod

Having been left alone, knocked out by a random guard that he had tried to attack for the woman he had met, a small trail of dried blood adorned his brow as he tilted his head a bit. "Hmm...."Standing slowly he would just check and his blades were still in their sheath, he would slowly make he way to his feet and stumble around untill her regained his composure. Then slowly made his way to a small village in Volgrath. His cloak pulled tight around his cracked breastplate as he looked for a blacksmith and saw the small girl, and the thiefs that seemed to be eyeing her.

Tias

Tias

finnaly tias came to a village landed a mile away so no one knows about his powers and walked the rest of the way in til the village

what village is this? ....well il just buy som items and be on my way

goes to the shop

page 3 of 19 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 Next » 433 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.