Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Understanding The Male Behavior - Minitokyo

Understanding The Male Behavior

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 126 total items

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by studioMost of the males I know are quite interesting and nice, but I simply
don't understand why some of them insist on having to go through the
delinquent period. It's very infuriating to have to listen to what they
say when they behave like utter idiots. Always a mystery for me, so can
anyone clear that up?

Why they go so far, believe me girls, I still have the foggiest idea.

Quote by miketo

Quote by MordinWe want Food, Sleep and Sex. We can survive very happily if we have those. ;)

And video games, Mordin. Don't forget video games. :D

Don't forget a girl gamer as well, there. lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Okie lady ill give you a quick poll...hehe lets see you rate this popular forum guys on a scale of 1-10 for perversion 1 being unsinful and 10 being a pig XD
hehe here goes the names XD
Xandman
Chopstickz
Miketo
CyanideBlizzard
Dream
Gundragon
Cteon
(...) you can include anyone else if u like but im just curious here XD haha anyone else i welcome to rate em to XP better not give me a 10 then....ill cry T_T

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

IMO, most guys will only go as far as you let them. Make it clear you don't want a putz for a friend, and you won't get one. Just, don't be really mean or a put down about it.

HTML Coding Hates Me...

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Quote by ChopstickzOkie lady ill give you a quick poll...hehe lets see you rate this
popular forum guys on a scale of 1-10 for perversion 1 being unsinful
and 10 being a pig XD
hehe here goes the names XD
Xandman
Chopstickz
Miketo
CyanideBlizzard
Dream
Gundragon
Cteon
(...) you can include anyone else if u like but im just curious here XD
haha anyone else i welcome to rate em to XP better not give me a 10
then....ill cry T_T

For the immaturity / perversion level, I'm not going to put anyone down in general. I'm afraid I might hurt someone in the process, and I won't answer your post there.

Anyways, I respect people like miketo, Mordin, and shinsengumi, because these guys really convinced me that there are guys who are very considerate on the table. They treat girls very respectfully, and they are very hopeful individual beings - some of the kindest people around - considering their class and intellects could far match up or surpass my own. And that, I am very greatful of. **Courtsies**

To you Chopstickz, you aren't quite up there yet. I'll have to admit - saying you get a cold hard slap for grabbing a girl's tush - you know, I find that very discomforting to hear. I just don't want to think about a story like that ever again. Guys should be more respectful to girls, not just home in on them and such stuff.

The more I hear people say - "Hey Babe" - the more I really want to just go up there and smack them myself. Some people need to work up on their manners and develop a sense of decency, really. We're human beings for Chrissum's sakes. Just don't expect the same kind of treatment from other girls, because by the looks of it, some will find what you mention to them quite utterly disturbing indeed, and they'll shove you away because of it. No offense - the more you mention about perverted things, the more it will turn them off. And it's not very nice to say it loudly in public towards the girls either.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Quote by miketo

Quote by MordinWe want Food, Sleep and Sex. We can survive very happily if we have those. ;)

And video games, Mordin. Don't forget video games. :D

lol mike, that is so true, I don't know how I could forget that. And Celessa, you are right too, a girl gamer is a must for the happiness of any guy. :D You know what they say, behind any great man there is a girl gamer. :D

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

*writes down never call Cel babe again* hehe as for that story...eh....she slapped mine earlier....rough girl...plays football with the guys...enjoys tackling me T_T ...im basically a gentlemen for the most part though...kind and generous...sweet and helpful when can be...just overly playful at times...come on yot gotta give me more credit than that Lady

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Quote by MordinCelessa, you are right too, a girl gamer is a must for the happiness of
any guy. :D You know what they say, behind any great man there is a
girl gamer. :D

lol Mordin - here in Canada, there used to be a pick-up quote from the Sportsline industry, and men chanted three things in life they would be humble to do, and it describes their behaviour very simplistically.

Eat - Sleep - Sports.

Yours is too funny, I'll have to admit. Your selections are so much more reasonable and realistic, really. Now why Sex enters the equation, I don't know. Just give the girl a break there. lol

Signature

We'll then I must say. I as a male do agree with you. The things that go on in my head sometimes confuse me XD But we happen to think the same thing about women. We'll probably be wondering "well never understand women" and aparently many here have said the same thing here. XD But sheesh you don't have ta go roun hating us for that v_v;

Signature

Kumiko-H

Kumiko-H

Professional reader

Very good questions. Here are some answers I've come across in my dating career ^_^
- Men do like good looking girls but we like good looking guys, too. Although we would all like to say the "personality" brought the two of you together, its really the physical attraction then the personality., which keeps you together. A good personality can make someone attractive. As guys get older (and some rare younger men) they appreciate inner as well as outer beauty.
- Some have said that men are capable of thinking about "physical closeness" (yeah that sounds good) 3 times a minute. Men are visually stimulated while women are stimulated by touch. So unfortunately that wont change...ever *_*.
- Okay I have no idea about the female to female thing. I believe its because that situation is so rare and taboo that men are drawn to it. Plus they sometimes think they'll be included. But if a woman is with another woman its not going to happen guys. She's obviously not interest in what you have to offer.
- For the female make out thing, see above response.
- Guys don't like being perverted all the time but they do find time to squeeze it in often. Again it will go away with age (sometimes)

Signature
All I want to do is read all day long. Can someone tell me how I can get a job like that! LET'S LEAD THE PROFESSIONAL READERS REVOLUTION!!! Any takers???

MrsBloomie

MrsBloomie

Impossible LOV3

1.-
The genes stuff has a lot to do with it....I just have an answer that most likely has nothing to do with the question but lets be honest here...when you first look at a guy/girl what do you see first? Her/His outside! They start chatting like crazy about how hot/cute he/she looks! If you can get to know the person you will find out about his/her personality and decide if you like him/her or not. And I know lots of guys that after knowing a good-lookiing girl but with a horrible personality, they just dump her or these is where the genes part comes (just liking her for her outside and not being serious about her IF guys are ever serious :x ), they are not taking what they say seriously or so I believe. What I am trying to say her is that Men & Women are very shallow and I'm not going to exclude myself :x

2.-
Like it was already before explained....GENES! Like some guys have already said...they don't think about the panties but whats inside them...maybe the guys who think of the panties are the less perverted ones ;)

3.-
i don't get this question, and if I change this question with girls getting turned on, in my case I don't see the reason to getting turned on :\

4.-
Uhm...two are better than one?

5.-
I would cry my eyes out if sports were banned because there wouldn't be any good-looking guys physically besides I also believe that sports is something that keeps men out of their perverted thoughts.
Goofing off? You should try that too. It's fun you know >_> and all the guys that I know when they are goofing off they are not doing anything perverted just having fun by making fun between themselves, saying bumd but funny stuff...

Quote by studioMost of the males I know are quite interesting and nice, but I simply don't understand why some of them insist on having to go through the delinquent period. It's very infuriating to have to listen to what they say when they behave like utter idiots.

Deliquent Period...lmao I have gone and I still think I am going through this period >.< But you know....it's not fun to have a normal life doing the same stuff that you have to every single day...sounds clearly to me boring. The guys I know always love to do bad stuff but it will never be something extremely serious and wrong. Guys like to do things that they don't usually do and experience new stuff and see its consequences (the nthe other day laugh about it) and I don't mean sex & drugs. Also if you don't add some spice to your life wouldn't it be boring?

Quote by KiraxStrikeAsk yourself this, why do a lot girls enjoy yaoi?

In my part I don't really enjoy yaoi >_> but I do like yaoi guys...wow this is confusing even for me. I mean I don't like to read/watch what ever you mean guys, I like to talk and hang out with gay guys cuz they are lots easier to understand and they usually understand girls more and sometimes its really fun to hang out with them :x

Just for everyone's notice I'm a girl (or so I believe) OMG I feel so perverted now being at the guys side >_> (such a tomboy too OX ) but you know...I feel like guys are a lot easier to understand than girls cuz WE girls are a lot more complicated, we think about stuff very deeply while guys are very spontaneous and just say and do what comes to their mind just when its about serious stuff I don't know what they think so I sometimes just ask :x
Also being on the guys side doesn't mean you can be perverted as much as you like! You can be but you know that there are limits about it. You have to be respectful and gentle with women.

If my opinion is somewhat confusing please let me know and this is what I think of how guys think (I hope that at least I am right on anything there). :D

Signature

Li-Mei

Li-Mei

Comatose

i don't try to understand guys, all i know is that they give the best hugs and that some of them make me laugh and some of them make me wanna punch them. ^___^

Signature

*put on glasses*
Well each human have a different mind do to the ways that they are riase in life.
each event will set the road to the shape the person sub and unsubconscious mind :)
Each guys are different even in some way that they are the same but it not about looking at the subject in the way it is but understanding about the inner side of the subject too :)
Don't think to much it will hurt your brain :) This is the easy way I know how to explain this with out more info and big big big words ^_^'
Celessa it's not that hard to understands us guys so just don't think about this to much :)

Quote by gundragonit's not that hard to understands us guys so just don't think
about this to much :)

haha thats the smartest thing i ever heard come outta of you head...haha soo true..were so simple...weee simple and clean XD me luffies utada XD randomness XD

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

It's the way guy-minds are structured. Hey, the only purpose we exist is to reproduce. No joke. Not to be nasty or anything but that's basically why guys exist to put their...*shudder*...yeah. @_@ Ecchi and hentai is just material that makes guys go...errrrrr...sex hungry. @_@ This does not apply to me though. XD

ps: Sorry if any of you guys are offended by my post. Gomen. ;_;

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Quote by MrsBloomieI do like yaoi
guys...wow this is confusing even for me. I mean I don't like to
read/watch what ever you mean guys, I like to talk and hang out with
gay guys cuz they are lots easier to understand and they usually
understand girls more and sometimes its really fun to hang out with
them :x Just for everyone's notice I'm a girl (or so I believe) OMG I
feel so perverted now being at the guys side &gt;_&gt; (such a tomboy
too OX ) but you know...I feel like guys are a lot easier to understand
than girls cuz WE girls are a lot more complicated, we think about
stuff very deeply while guys are very spontaneous and just say and do
what comes to their mind just when its about serious stuff I don't know
what they think so I sometimes just ask :x Also being on the guys side
doesn't mean you can be perverted as much as you like! You can be but
you know that there are limits about it. You have to be respectful and
gentle with women.

lol - A tomboy, huh?

Khriss might get a tad jealous over you there. **Waves her hands frantically** Just kidding, just kidding. lol

Hormones and genes - I'm not really sure if I'd take that for an answer. But explanations - sure, I'll take any. lol - It seems like there aren't any real clear-cut definitions now that many people are putting in their ideas into the fishbowl. Guess we'll never figure out why guys are thinking like guys should. Hmm... in any case, I do agree with you in one point.

Quote by MrsBloomieYou have to be respectful and gentle with women.

They better be of course, or else. lol

Signature

Aplos

Aplos

Meow-mix

Something I heard on a stand up comedy gig on Comedy Central...Women simply want to make us sound complicated...but they understand us better than we understand ourselves, cause they study us all the time. E.g. when they read their Cosmo, those articles on how to please your mand etc. Us...our magazines have very little text, mostly pictures...mm..look at her! Somebody get me a beer.
Okey that sounds really bad and there are quite a few man out there that are a little deeper and better than that...but probably not as complicated as women think.

Signature

Quote by CelessaAnyways, I respect people like miketo, Mordin, and shinsengumi, because
these guys really convinced me that there are guys who are very considerate on the table. They treat girls very respectfully, and they are very hopeful individual beings - some of the kindest people around - considering their class and intellects could far match up or surpass
my own. And that, I am very greatful of. **Courtsies**

<bow> And you, Celessa.

Although I'll season the discussion a bit by saying it's all about understanding your audience and understanding what's the right thing to say and do at the right time. The true artistry in life is knowing how to be proper in the boardroom and playful in the bedroom. I've known women who were quite capable in both areas, and it makes life that much more enjoyable.

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Quote by miketoThe true artistry in life is knowing how to be proper in the boardroom and playful in the bedroom. I've known women who were quite capable in both areas, and it makes life that much more enjoyable.

Hey Mike, i guess you are the only guy here can put those wisdom in such fluent words. *Bows with admiration to Mike* You are an example to all of us young buck, and I don't mean you are old at all. :D *I will shut up before I put my foot in my mouth* Anyway, I guess girls need to be patient with us, since we do need seasoning and experience before we can become like mike here to fully appreciate a lady. So don't give up on us yet. :)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by CelessaLike why are men in general so obsessed with good-looking girls?

You just said it right there, some guys have no life and find nothing better to do than to find out everything about this good looking girl. Thats not a guy, thats a pathetic person.

Quote by Cel
Do they always drool over perverted pictures and think about panties all the time?

Stereotypical answer. You know me, so you should already know that not all guys do. I'm sorry but I suggest you go out and meet more guys to realise that that is a VERY false statement. Yes, it may be true with some guys, but not all.

Quote by CelWhat's with men getting turned on by females looking at female pics, while girls don't do the same for guys?

I've never heard of that. I've heard of guys being turned on by girl on girl action, but never that before....thats quite the unique guy/guys that you know there....cause I've never heard of that before. We all get turned on by different things though, everyones different. Why are some people into S & M? Different things.

Quote by CelFootball, hockey? Always goofing off? Do you guys like being perverted all the time?

Once again, so stereotypical. I looked at this and laughed. Well I could say that all girls ever care about is shopping, money and the best looking guy out there. Is this a true statement? Hell no. I try to be more open minded and try to think that not all guys are like that and that everyone is different.

Quote by CelHmm... the thought process of how a guy thinks. It's kind of disturbing when you contemplate on it, really. So men, cough up your answers, before Celessa sends down troops to hunt you down. lol

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and some would find it very offensive that you see all guys like that. Though everyone thinks differently. I respect you and your opinion as well and I think that its great to ask something like this.

http://www.geekloveradio.com/?glr=odetoniceguys
Theres a little food for thought for all the nice guys out there and that they are waiting.
I found this to be a little food for thought myself. Also to give some girls out there a heads up on how the nice guys feel sometimes.

-EDIT- This wasn't ment to sound offensive. To be honest I'm glad you asked because there are guys out there that fit that description perfectly and its rather sad. Everyone comes in all shapes and sizes. Just how the world function and I'm rather blunt about things too, so I don't mind in the least about your response nor this topic. Just that I hear alot about how guys are so very horrible and its rather tiring at times.

Yes, there are lots of bad guys out there, but for ever thorn there is a rose. Its just a matter of being able to pick the rose without getting a prick (wow, I made a pun, wee). Like I said before, I'm really glad you asked this Cel ^^.

Signature Image

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

oh and btw, for addition to my previous post, i only drool on my pillow, that is when sleeping .... OMG, i'm so perverted even in my sleep ??
and aren't babies supposed to drool when sleeping too.... well that means we're perverted to the core from the very beginning apparently :)

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Quote by Anjhurinoh and btw, for addition to my previous post, i only drool on my
pillow, that is when sleeping .... OMG, i'm so perverted even in my
sleep ??
and aren't babies supposed to drool when sleeping too.... well that
means we're perverted to the core from the very beginning apparently :)

ROFL - wow Anjhurin, that's very funny from the get-go.

And of course Mordin, Miketo knows all because he's been there before, and he knows definitely a whole lot more. A lot more guys should learn the ways of Miketo. He's too smooth to handle, especially for the chics of higher etiquette. lol - Follow by his example, and you'll know how to properly treat a girl, and by all means, girls like that.

As to the site Cy - true indeed, but not quite. I've been around lots of guys, very few who are considered my friends, especially in high school and university, so I know what's going on. So suggesting that I should go out with more guys isn't going to help me at all. Trust me - I know better, and I'm not going to put up with much anymore with several of the guys, really. Here, it's quite different than from a few of the other places, so not everyone is going to be falling under the same line.

I'm not an extremely narrow-minded individual who automatically says stereotypical things about guys just for the heck of it - but I've been around too many of them to know that this would be the generalization of most males, and many of my friends might deny some of it, but overall they do agree with me. A lot of guys, countless numbers really, act too childish and perverted, goof off and tell several girls to take off their shirts, without even giving them a decent amount of respect and space, pretty much. Everytime I see some guy doing that, and asking a girl to practically show off her body - it brings me back to the general points about males - and although they seem to be under the stereotypical impression, men have been doing a lot of it lately - time and time again, which makes me quite angry about the way they behave.

Apparently not all males are going to be like this, but expecting what males do, and how they think overall - it's not a joke. The points I have given out - a lot of guys do fall into at least one of these categories - a good majority of males, especially of younger ages. Disagree as you like, but a lot are actually in there. I would hate to say men are looking bad in front of the ladies when they act and think this sort of way, but its not unavoidable. It's happening to often nowadays and become too difficult not to get noticed.

And while you may view things differently around here, at least I only acknowledge men who don't fall into the norm of what I pointed out, and of course are the nice guys in my views. These people are very hard to find indeed - as well as can be said about girls also. As I stated earlier, Miketo, Mordin, and shinsengumi are three guys I met up here on MT who are the nice guys - okay, they may be grown up men, but they have class and style.

Look at some of the other people - they can't get naked ladies and porn out of their heads. Just looking at a thread about panties and boys drooling over it is sickening enough as it already is, and I can't help to say that this is the way I feel. If there were more mature, respectable nice guys like that website you posted, and less immature, perverted individuals who find girls as some lower object / sex toy, my views would have changed, but seeing how I've encountered too many to call on the net and in real life especially, that's how I adopted my ideas here. It's no lie, of course. The truth can't be avoided.

To the nice guys, I salute you people. You deserve much more - and I'm glad you can endure what rough talk is put up about men when you tell the others that isn't true. And to the other guys who can't stop thinking about girls and such, chanting on perversion in every corner, and wanting a piece of the action all the time - please respect the girls a lot more, because it's very shameful that girls have to be put down so often - really.

Signature

artgeek12

artgeek12

the curious Art Fox

haha, I actually like Chopstickz answers...
When you make these generalizations, you must be encountering the same type of males over and over again. Poor girl.

In general, males are visually oriented. This may have to do with primal instincts of acient hunters but sexually, we are visually stimulated. That is why imagination and visualization play a big part of our sex drive. Women (mostly, not all) are physically oriented. They need not imagine anything but only concentrate on the sensation. I get this information from the source and not just my speculation. The whole panty, uniform, etc.....comes from society's view on these items. They were thought of as taboo so, as human beings, we flock towards what people say we can't have.

The whole female on female thing is slightly more complex. In general, women are perceived as beautiful. Men think so and so do women. The are round, soft, smell good and taste good (ha....ha...oh, grow up! :\ ) Like an artwork, the frame of a woman consists of a soft, flowing and curvy lines. Many of the attributes we, as a society, find attractive. What are men? Men are square blocks of muscle that just so happen to have a lump of flesh hanging from their body. Not very enticing (at least not for me ~_~ ) That is probably why women are less adverse to female on female that male on male.

Any sport appeals to (again) man's primal instinct for physical contact. Just like rams butting heads for the attention of the female, men today feel the urge to strut their stuff to show off their vitality. Society instills the idea that a "man" should be strong and independant and should have power to protect his woman. It's the same way that they force particular ideals for the true "woman". It will change in another 50 years as it has over the centuries.

Although wordy, I hope some light has been shed on the subject. If you still don't feel like anything has been explained then just think about this....
Men think with their brain but act on their head (the little one), plain and simple. XP

Artgeek12 - Proud member of NewWaveProject!
Signature
Organizer of the Olympiad Project, where everyone one is needed and welcome!

I don't think I want to be like Mike it would not be right for most things Nofence miketo :)
It would be dum to act like someone that I'm not :)

Quote by Celessa If there were more mature, respectable nice guys like that website you posted, and less immature, perverted individuals who find girls as some lower object / sex toy, my views would have changed, but seeing how I've encountered too many to call on the net and in real life especially, that's how I adopted my ideas here

Really that a mighty high stander point for yourself and the people you know Celessa :)
As for me my stand point for myself is not that high :) HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA"if they are usefull use them if they can't help you get what you want throw them away"
If you are useful we may be friends and if you are not get out of my way.
It hard to live by that stander that you have Celessa. :)
to find people that live by that kind of stander are only not here of this earth or the world of the liveing :( I didn't know that we guys can see girls in our head and I must be missing the a the channel :( I feel left out that i don't see a thing but all I can see is pure darkness :)
* Jump off a cliff and into the dead night*

Quote by Li-Meii don't try to understand guys, all i know is that they give the best
hugs and that some of them make me laugh and some of them make me wanna
punch them. ^___^

Ah, what a beautifull answer. And thats absolutely what i would say about girls too. Sometimes you just have to apreciate the wonders of the world :-) Live would be boring if you could understand everything

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 126 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.