Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Understanding The Male Behavior - Minitokyo

Understanding The Male Behavior

This thread is closed for posting.

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 126 total items

Quote by mdntdragon

Quote by AlishaI know what you mean! Guys are always looking for a good looking girl and basicly that's all what there looking for! That really pisses me off, but for some reason you just can't get enough of them. I mean not all guys are bad, but there's just to much of the stupid ones around! They also have a bad habit of showing off. By playing "manley sports" or something like that.

sorry Alisha wrong again, SOME guys are out to find a trophy girl but most of us actually wanta level headed woman that is strong enough to be self suficient and at the same time one that isnt afraid to depend on, or trust in us. these are harder to find than the so-called "trophy".
pretty is only skin deep, but ugly goes all the way to the heart.
I'd have to throw in with dutchforce. Man you said a mouthful! :D

Yeah, I know ^_^' swpigwang, I totally agree with you. Hating on half of the world simply cause of some bad experiences is really bad. I hope that Celessa finds out on her own that reality is not like the fantasy world she has in her mind. Apparently you haven't been around a lot of guys to know that amost of the things you said were pretty ignorant.

Be Free and Masturbate

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

You know, I read most of this thread, but I didn't find ANY answers to the questions like "why girls seem to always choose bad guys".
Why not that incredibly handsome and nice undeadsymphony guy over at the computer chatting away on minitokyo, huh??
Answers, please??

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

XavierCrow

From Angel to Vigilante

hmm... Celessa's been around recently but hasn't had any input. I completely agree with, well, every guy who's posted recently pretty much. I actually think... and I don't want any arguments about this, but... Celessa seems to be a lot more... confident... in herself than a lot. Maybe she's just getting to know the wrong type of people. I imagine that the girls she knows aren't much better! Meh, none of my business anyway.

In the end, all there is, is what exists and what we believe or perceive is true... and there's no distinctions between the two.
- Myself

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

lol - Oh sorry, I was retouching my scans so I was inactive for a bit around here.

Quote by XavierCrowhmm... Celessa's been around recently but hasn't had any input. I
completely agree with, well, every guy who's posted recently pretty
much. I actually think... and I don't want any arguments about this,
but... Celessa seems to be a lot more... confident... in herself than a
lot. Maybe she's just getting to know the wrong type of people. I
imagine that the girls she knows aren't much better! Meh, none of my
business anyway.

I have been under the impression of bad experience as well under certain type of guys. Then again, I have also met nice guys out here on MT who are convincing me otherwise. Mordin in a sense is one of those people - and at least I respect people like him. As to the nice guys - I actually do have friends that are considered great here that totally makes me realize that not all guys are bad.

This kind of information is what I'm basing it on the jerks - and I'm confident in what I say that time, but to the people who don't fall under this category, I apologize and pardon for what you may consider to be an irritating subject. Just don't get upset over it - its just one opinion you shouldn't be poking at. **Shrugs** Not everyone will agree either, so I don't see what's the point of making a mess when I got all I was looking for and dropping the subject weeks ago, really. I actually thought it was going to be closed.

And yes - First of all, if you want to start a flame war, do it elsewhere, please. lol - At least I am an understanding person, here - and listening well and speaking back is a key fundamental in a healthy debate. If you are talking to a brick wall, then there's no point in arguing, right? And raising your voice and attacking people will go nowhere - and don't start trampling on my thread if you are looking for a fight. What's said by people has been said. I never meant to attack anyone, so stop assuming that I am - or anyone else on this issue here. This thread was fun as a learning experience for me until I left a while ago - now it seems you want to start a war.

Read the posts afterwards for once. Don't assume my absolute answer was there at the initial beginning of the posts. It molded and changed over the past couple of weeks, you know.

I believe TranceAion let me see them in a whole new light. Read afterwards, then post for once. That would be helpful, really. So please drop the subject. if you are looking for a fight - problem is - there isn't going to be any.

Your opinion does matter and yes - I've dropped this subject long ago with some answers from these guys.

I'd like to address one post that evidently made it clear by dutchforce.

Quote by dutchforceThis kind of behavior towards a specific kind of gender
or race is nothing but ignorant. This whole thread is about people
percieving something and then overgeneralizing it to make a whole group
look bad (the male gender in this case, which is like half the
population of this world). This is just a thread to vent Celessa's
frustration with the men she encountered, so it's just an opinion and
personal experience. People shouldn't take it too serious. Guys are
different from girls and that will always be the case. Just accept it
and don't be bitter about it.

First, I was looking for some answers and I got it - who said I'm bitter now? I never said I was bitter. lol - I'm humble with the responses that I got - this was weeks ago.

Yes, and this is just my opinion and from personal experience dutchforce, so obviously if you had to say something to defend yourselves, by all means - you did so - and I totally respect that. This is just my opinion but I don't shut things down not too harshly otherwise. I've respected people's opinions - so why the red face? **Snickers** That's why I created another thread afterwards which generally tells about the behavior of the genders called - World Issues. I'm pretty flexible with my views here - which respects the male genders in a sense.

But apparently seeing as that not many WERE interested in that sort of thread, many missed out for sure. **Slaps her head in shame** Funny how threads these days work.

Quote by mdntdragonsorry Alisha wrong again, SOME guys are out to find a trophy girl but
most of us actually wanta level headed woman that is strong enough to
be self suficient and at the same time one that isnt afraid to depend
on, or trust in us. these are harder to find than the so-called
"trophy". pretty is only skin deep, but ugly goes all the way to the
heart.

**Applauds** Well said. Actually, let's get to your main point.

Quote by mdntdragonIn
celessa's defence, tho she is only 16 and must have a very limited
exposure to maturity, seeing as most of the boys she meets are probably
dealing with puberty right now. Those hormones are going to make a jerk
out of em for sure until they can figure out how to deal with em.

Actually in high school - when I made the leap to university, the level of maturity all of a sudden has risen.

My information is indeed based on younger teenagers, and some of it on grown men. The sports thing - that's a grown men stuff. Trendy male material here. lol

The howling and whistling of hot girls - based more on teens.

Very limited exposure indeed. Not many mature ones to think about back in the past. C'est la vie.

Anyways, I'll see that this thread be closed if the bickering continues. Respecting one's opinions is one thing, but going nuts like that is another. **Shrugs** That's the way life is at times. No one is going to agree with one every single little thing - so don't think you can walk over saying your way and your ideas works. Problem is that someone out there is likely not going to agree. That's why I've been flexible and understanding over this sort of issue, and I actually do insist people make a valid clear point of debate over here.

Just because you don't agree with a person doesn't mean you should hate the person and attack them behind their backs in secret. A sad thing to see around this world. I've been over this sort of insisted argument a long time ago. Good day. lol

**Hides into the bushes**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

XavierCrow

From Angel to Vigilante

erm... I don't think anyone here is starting a war, Celessa, but this is a touchy subject and technically it's very politically incorrect. You wanted answers, fair enough, and you got them. But it really seems like it was more of a bitching session than an actual debate. I'm glad you don't believe that all men are bad and if this thread thought you that, then that's fine. However, I repeat what you said, that not everyone will agree with your views. You started a somewhat dangerous thread... the danger being that people will and can be offended. I don't think it's right that you can give out to people for posting here though. It's your thread and therefore your responsibility. I understand that this was a long time ago, but still. Just to make a point, I wasn't starting an argument... just expressing my view. Relax.

In the end, all there is, is what exists and what we believe or perceive is true... and there's no distinctions between the two.
- Myself

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by XavierCrowerm... I don't think anyone here is starting a war, Celessa, but this
is a touchy subject and technically it's very politically incorrect.
You wanted answers, fair enough, and you got them. But it really seems
like it was more of a bitching session than an actual debate. I'm glad
you don't believe that all men are bad and if this thread thought you
that, then that's fine. However, I repeat what you said, that not
everyone will agree with your views. You started a somewhat dangerous
thread... the danger being that people will and can be offended. I
don't think it's right that you can give out to people for posting here
though. It's your thread and therefore your responsibility. I
understand that this was a long time ago, but still. Just to make a
point, I wasn't starting an argument... just expressing my view. Relax.

lol - I am relaxed apparently. I've been calm all this time.

No arguing here.

It should be the people who try to make this into a flame war that should be the ones to relax.

Oi - but that's just your way of commenting on my thread. I personally think some take this a little too far when that's evidently not the case. As to the "dangerous" part, your call. It was fine until someone thought this as a venue for singling people out. I am going to close this thread if it persists and indeed it has.

As you may have also noticed in Alisha's thread, it evidently crossed the line there while I was not around - and I'm not entirely fond of the behavior being portrayed on this thread. Funnny - it's just an opinion - so don't take it too seriously, ne? **Snickers**

And yes, I stated that point out of what you mentioned earlier that not everyone is going to agree with people's views. I already knew that, no need to state the obvious. My intentions is not that which is of whining and complaining and the such - I was just looking for answers, really. It's funny how hard some people read this the wrong way, really.

Hopefully no hard feelings for anyone. I recommend that no one should post on this thread as I'm reporting it over here. Good day.

Peace there. lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 126 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.