Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's the reason behind your username? - Minitokyo

What's the reason behind your username?

page 5 of 11 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 255 total items

I play warhammer fantasy battle, and the name I gave some years ago to the mage commanding my giant rats is Thirqual
this way I'm sure no one else use it, which allows me to use it on all the different kinds of things on the internet

ninesunz derived from ninesuns which was from the Tony Wong Jademan comics back in the 80's.
He had a comic called Oriental Heros with main character Tiger Wong - his martial art was called ninesuns kung fu, this is becuase his art broke his 'chi' or 'ki' into 9 parts in his body so that his 'ki' wouldn't run out. Heavily focused on kicks and massive multi - hit kicking combos!

I wish I could find those comics again -_-'

DeusIth

The universe in a dot

simple if you know latin =P

Deus: an alternative wat to say DIO (which equals god)
Ith = small, tiny, very little

^_^'

I was bored one day while doing some hw, so i decided to look up some synonyms on some words....as it turns out, halcyon was a word that just stuck in my mind.

halcyon = legendary kingfisher in greek mythology (or it means hope)

twilight = just cuz it sounds cool with halcyon XD

Asahi

Asahi

gone

mmh.. well someday i was searching for a nickname.. and i took my jap. dictunary and looking two words up. and the relsult was: asahi ^^

hm dont know

StrawberryJar

StrawberryJar

that lonely fruit in the corner

It's the name of my the new skin I made for my website. It's the combination of a Jar and a Strawberry.. so.. StrawberryJar.. Check it out on http://www.running-in-squares.net Commercial!! XD Well.. that's where it came from anyway.. ^_^'

Back in my DBZ-loving days at Megaflare forums (now defunct), I went by the name Android 18. When I joined DBZCenter, the name Android 18 was already taken. I didn't want to drop the android 18 reference altogether. I just merged her with a saiyajin. It just kinda stuck.
http://sharingan.ffosg.com/images/avatar-saiyajin18.gif

I use this nick since secondary school. The nick came from the color silver (maybe I am just addicted to the color silver, who knows? :sweat: ) but silver seem too normal so I modify it a bit and Silva the name borned =P.

this name has been my online handle for a loooooooong time. i think i used it first for gamefaqs. dunno what i was thinking at the time .. think i was having spelling issues ...

My name's Mario, and you can't touch me. Haha.

sterfish

Some Dude

Mines is just a combination of the first four letters of my middle and last names:

STERling +FISHer = sterfish

That combination came up one day when I was getting an e-mail address and it stuck.

A lot of people think I just misspelled "starfish" for some reason, though.

atog

atog

Anime atog freak

My name come from a card game called magic the gathering..
its the name of the card i love to use :nya:

This came from trying to come up w/ a name for some old online game... can't remember... wait!!! Utopia... that's it. I have no idea why or how I got it... just oozed onto the keyboard, but that is my name's origin.

Umm, my surname is Ferguson so I've always been called Fergie. I normally use the handle Mystic but's it's normally taken :p

My username is the name I came up with for a D&D character back in the day. I loved it so much that I adopted it as a name I use all over the 'Net. I find it really pretty and yet kinda dark.

-- Mishkali

hmm........ oh yes i take this name because MidoBan from get backers is a cool and clever guy.

he take care of the "thunder emperor" sorry i don´t remind the name of him and!!!!!!!! he´s stronger then akabane named "dr. Jackel" :D

you can say like me :)

ghost945

ghost945

Otaku

'ghost' - a lot of my friends dont feel my existence when i am in fact present in the same room with them. :sweat:
'945' - just some random number i picked when i created my email account.

ghost945

ghost945

Otaku

'ghost' - a lot of my friends dont feel my existence when i am in fact present in the same room with them. :sweat:
'945' - just some random number i picked when i created my email account.

ATHF

ATHF

Master Shake

ATHF = Aqua Teen Hunger Force, cool (although non-anime) cartoon show on cartoon network's adult swim, made by the same ppl who wrote Space Ghost Coast to Coast, Brak Show, etc. Funny Stuff!

My motto thingy is my avatar image, Master Shake, who is the bombdiggidyshitznit!

ATHF - #1 in the hood, G

"Nunc lento sonitu dicunt, morieris" - Believe, for in every dominion it rules supreme.

Signature Image
Come back here, Assramath0r!

My real name in Greek means "Bringer of Peace".

Signature Image

I like gaara from Naruto, that was my reason o.o

well mine is nothing special really, my great grandfather was scotish and he spoke fluent gaelic. As long as i can remember he used to call me A Leannan. Of course i never learned gaelic, so when i was old enough i asked him what it meant.... he told me it was an endearment that meant 'Little Darling' so now that he's passed away, to honor his memory i use Aleannan as my dark Ages character's name and of course everywhere else on the net.
*huggles*
Alea

saiko means psycho, and well... i´m psycho=/

page 5 of 11 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 255 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.