Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's the reason behind your username? - Minitokyo

What's the reason behind your username?

page 3 of 11 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 Next » 255 total items

...I do not want my username to define as who I am, therefore it is irrelevant thus the name...

DaveTheInsane

DaveTheInsane

hou je bek

it stands for

DARKZEROUNIT

so i shortened it down to DZU

I KNOW YOU'RE HERE. YOU LEFT A TRAIL OF HEAD JUICE
manhunt

People LISTEN TO ME I CAN'T DRAW ALLTHAT WELL, AND HAVEEN'T SUBMITTED MY OWN DRAWING YET.

kaiar

kaiar

let's burning my cosmo

kaiar is my fav card in yugioh

raging_otter

Not In

me mistook a baby seal for an otter waayy back... and then i thought it would sound weird and cool for a nickname... :p anyway im not an otter activist! you can beat da ottaaa yaaaa

Mine just means night angel o_O; But I probably wrote it wrong. Oh well I've had it for four years so I'm not changing it 'cause it's apart of me now and everyone calls me Yoru when I talk to them over mic XD!

KenshinFFX

KenshinFFX

Jaded Hitokiri

Way back when FFX first came out I got onto Playonline all the time... After I beat the game I went into the forums and almost everyone really needed help with the game. i went into posts and gave out answers and eventually started my own thread that was made to answer questions. I had 400 posts and answers in a week. The moderator of the forum named me and some of my buds there the "Seven Guru's of FFX" So I changed my Emails account and names to include FFX.

Rurouni Kenshin is my favorite anime and I took a swordstyle that is based off of Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu. Although I didn't know then where it came from.

So that's how I got my name

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Noctum

Noctum

.:Dark Lord:.

"Noctum" = Latin for "Darkness"
In the medieval, people were send "Ad Noctum" = "Into the darkness" by the (un)holy inquisition and therefore Noctum also got the meaning of "hell", "eternal damnation" and other nice things like that.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

um... im a pervert... and im a foreigner... so... there we go.

"I'm not a dirty old man. I'm a dirty young man!"
-[Carrot Glace]-

fenrir00

fenrir00

Random Otaku

Its my username for iRO and a couple of other things. I like to keep it simple and easy to remember.

If only we forever had the chance for another day...

Then the pain from the past will fade away.....

In evangelion there are five eva pilots, the children: Rei 1st child, Shinji 2nd, Asuka 3rd, Toji 4th, and Kaoru is the 5th chid, so I fancy myself the 6th.

|| ||||| | |||| |||

KAYOUS88

KAY <-- shortform of my full name ^^

OUS <-- extended from kay (kayous = chaos) :p

88 <-- rich! rich! (in chinese knowledge, No. 8 means rich in anything)

thats all about my login name ^^
anything else???

Kayouss

my old ID on starcraft used to be mizukage, which i got from naruto of course ^^

over time it just got shorted to mizu, so... yeah. and mizu means water, of course~

Talent does what it can; genius does what it must.

ShinjiIkari32

Bishoujo Aficionado

Simple..I love Evangelion, and I love the character Shinji Ikari.

Take a quote from any anime and replace a word vital to the sentence with "pants", for instant comedy..
"I am the answer to all who cry out for pants!"-Goku, DBZ
"Those pants were more than just armor! Unit 01 has broken free of the pants that bend it to our will!"-Ritsuko, Evangelion
"Unfamiliar pants.."-Shinji, Evangelion

me: I love Naruto and one of my favourite Character is Kakashi hatake... :D

Rena-hack

-=BlackRose=-

hm i like rena from .hack// *gg*

I come from germany and I can't good english. sorry!!

mine is rather mundane. it is my middle and last name (my parents where most likely high as a kite at the time) use it cuz no matter where i go it allways seems to be available =)

kirisame

kirisame

Witch of Dimension

Kirisame means "drizzle" in Japanese. I liked the word, so I took it as my general nickname.

** Do you believe in fate? **

Sophonax.. um.. a girl gave me that name.. cuz of my mood.. why? I really don't know..

Laitainae

Laitainae

Nebby

Laitainae is the name of a god of death I created for a pantheon of deities an original species of mine worships. Naweara was a goddess from said pantheon. =3 I created the name.

;_; my RPG was canceled due to lack of interest and participation. It lives on in story form, though! You can read chapters 1 &2 at http://johnnyistdeyummy.deviantart.com

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

Xian Pu is from Ranma 1/2 and is one of my all time favorite anime girls. *shrug*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

faceofspades

faceofspades

Risk Your Life

faceofspades is wordplay on ace of spades.

When my day comes, I want to be buried face down so whoever doesn't like me, can kiss my @$$

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

...because I'm Nuriko... well.. 99.9% Nuriko XD :nya: XD

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

shinta

shinta

Kawaii Chibi Meeper

Same with Nuriko-chan! Watashi wa Shinta desu yo! >_<
*came from my favorite anime you all know that*

Signature Image
IMTeam -=- [Sammo] -=- [Kenzuke] -=- [OracleAngel] -=- [SapphireSky] -=- [dedwards] -=-
[WCC] [Vectorness] [Anime Club] [Canvas] [DNAngel Fans] [Express] [YYH Group] [IRC] [MTs] [FLIP]

Kev

Retired Moderator

Hannibal

kev cos im just kev

im also known to be sex-changer in MIRC

u might recognise me as sora or layla there XD

page 3 of 11 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 Next » 255 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.