Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Do You Hate Most About Your Own School? - Minitokyo

What Do You Hate Most About Your Own School?

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 127 total items

knightstar3

knightstar3

already there...

i kinda hate my school's atmoshpere. everyone's in their own groups. the popular people over there thinking that they are all that. and then there's the "nerds" that they simply look at, stare, and laugh. it's absolutely annoying and unfair. but other that some students, everythings fine. some teachers can be really strict though, but homework load's not that bad.

Signature
member of COLORFUL WALLIES!
member of Hoteru-no-Shiki

i hate the homework. teachers give too much homework. sometime i have to spent a long time just to finish school work.

of course teachers..

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

Quote by Celessalol - back in
the day, we had Italians all roaming around our school. No offense, but
they weren't ordinary Italians. Sorry if I offend anyone who's Italian,
but they used the majority of their power to run the entire school
board and treated people who weren't caucasian people like garbage. It
was prejudice - racism down every hallway. I apologize - there were
good people out there, but altogether, the boys can be so... annoying.
Even though I was mostly caucasian, my asian friends who didn't fall
into their certain "category" were pushed around way too much, and I
had to defend them - I didn't like it. Thank goodness I moved to a
university setting where there were no such thing as popular people,
everyone minded their own business.
Thanks for your responses, guys.
I liked your answer mel, had to take 20 minutes to go to university by
transit - and the bus comes to my hometown every like 2 hours, which is
inconvenient, really - JudgementAngel - I totally agree. Some teachers
think just because they are older than you, they can push you around. I
don't like that either.

Ouch, it's sad to read this since I'm Italian and I'm quite proud of it... but I guess dumb and stupid people will always exist among all the nationalities so I can just feel sorry for you and your friends who had to be victims of those guys. If your opinion about italian people hasn't changed I'll be glad to treat you to a dinner whenever you get the chance to visit Italy :)

Getting back in topic, there are actually a few things I dislike about my university: first off there are some exams that are usually really hard, and do not get me wrong, they're made hard because they want to select people. You might think there's nothing wrong with that, but when only 20 out of 270 students succeed you start wondering if there's something wrong, especially if you see a friend who studied really hard not passing the exam.

An other thing I really dislike is a category of teachers that behave in a friendly and cheerful way during the courses but when it's time for the exams they become complete bastards. An example: I was following this course about electronic machines, cpus etc, and during the first lesson this teacher was all like "don't worry guys this is an easy course you just need to not skip classes and you'll be fine"... during the other lessons he was always pretty much like that "it's easy" or "the exam will probably be about this and that" ... now I know it was too suspicious to be trusted and infact I've always taken every course very seriously no matter how difficult it is, but most of my friends actually got "fooled", sometimes not studying enough just because they heard that teacher saying "oh well there's no need to study that part you won't need it for the exam". Guess what, almost half of them did not pass the exam while the other half got not-so-brilliant grades at all (and they're all pretty smart people, but I guess that if you want to pass certain exams being smart might help you only to a certain extent). Last but not least, I hate those assistants at university who just don't know what to do... it is totally rediculous... most of them are terribly lazy and irritated. I can't remember how many times I was almost near to fall asleep when an assistant was doing exercises at the blackboard/in front of his pc ... soo slow, and there was times that we (the students) had to correct all the mistakes those assistants make when they do some exercise... and I'm supposed to be in one of the best university in Italy (and even in Europe, as some proud teachers say... -_-).

I get so much homework everyday it's not even funny. I find myself doing homework from when I get home till really late at night. So much homework, so little free time! It's stressful, but somehow i'm able to keep myself cool....

(\_/)
(~.~)
(> <) This is Bunny's cousin George. George keeps messing up Bunny's plans for world domination

i don`t like our toilets...
only 2,3 teacher ( only bitchy females, who treat you like a stupid blond girl )
and the lunch there ^^
it would be great if someone construct there a mc donalds ^^

I HATE MY schools homework!!!! lol i think that was too much. ^^'

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

I dislike the teachers, they are all somewhat annoying, some are sarcastic and make you feel stupid, some are soooo strict you just wanna kill yourself (won't go further.... *punches wall)
Its a girls school 0_0 can't do much about that . The standards are high, most girls are rich snobby ppl yea....... 0_0 Some subjects are just generally annoying.

' I like the wind, when I stand against the wind,It sweeps over me and makes me wanna fly...\'

That it is do darn hard. Not to stereotype, but my school is high in curriculum and asian dominated. Because of this the standard has raised and getting an A is a hard thing to do.

On edge-crimson night and celsion moon. Misfiction not save the player is prayer. yes Dance romanesque and unfinished romancia.

dayspa

FOLLOW THE WHiTE RABBiT ... o_O

that 80% of our guys are gay - actually i kind of like that about our school. i really don't like that our school can afford exchange trips to AUSTRALIA, but can't afford soap for any of the bathrooms.

hehe toilets.

Iyako

Iyako

Apathetic Insolence

I hate the fact that it's one of the few safest schools in the district -,= it makes me realize that I moved into such a bad enviroment.

"Memories can be forgotten, but cannot be erased"- Iyako

LingshenChao

LingshenChao

ERROR: FILE NOT FOUND

Quote by Rebel-Soul-KazeMMM,i dont have problems with the teachers,the projects or the homework,i like that,you have to work hard.
Maybe i hate some parts of the students,mostly the guys on the soccer team. xD,im just a freak that plays arcades,read mangas,and says a lot of weird things xD

My internet connection in school is fine (OC378 with T3) and the problem is the firewall (Damn you Symantec Internet Security and WIndows XP Pro SP2 Firewall =( )

Lingshen

Solution: Pull the power cord. Whoops. ^_^

Signature Image

The amount of crime and corruption in our school. You can't go one week without some sort of vandalism or theft.

Frixus

Frixus

What can I say...

Worst thing about my school is that it takes over an hour to get there...

hmm... The competition is ...WOW some of the girls are snobby and very annoying... thats what I get for going to a girls private school. The 'talking behind your back' thing is REALLY BAD.

' I like the wind, when I stand against the wind,It sweeps over me and makes me wanna fly...\'

the teacher and the subject he-she teaches

Kids don't really meet outside their grades. For example there aren't much chance for 8th grade to know about 7th grade unless they know each other personally. I'm not sure if other schools do that but I don't like it

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

anime-boy

anime-boy

Anime-Boy

my schools really bored nothing to do but to study all day.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Oh where do I begin? My school is twenty+ miles from my house. We have a self proclaimed headmaster who I think has his head up his butt. I have to attend school with people who try and correct you on everything. (And they wonder why they have no friends) My math teacher is four feet tall and badmouths you if you make one mistake.
Let's see what else....hm oh yes, we have NO(not one) athletic team! This is a private school so I would understand if they didn't charge so much money! These people are extorstionists! Oh and this is a kicker, our headmaster changed us from Windows to Linux two weeks before school started and expected the faculty to be able to use it.
theres the bell see ya

My school has some really crap teachers and they bag you for no reason. That really irritates me!

It's too competitive for a lazy person like myself.

Cornetvee

Cornetvee

~| LosT WiNgs |~

The ONLY thing that pisses me off in my skool is the food! *blegh*

Signature
~ If what letters tell are called stories, are unspoken words a dream? ~
Many tnx Milkysan for the wonderful siggy! ;)

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

My school has an alcohol problem.

I live in a dorm at my unversity, and the lack of food really sucks! The thing is, we are required to spend x amount of money on meal cards- yet there is never anything open! We have a Wendy's, Subway, and Papa Johns- and a few things you never heard of (and they are only open on weekdays from morning till 3:00pm). There is nothing to settle the late night cravings- and a lot of times everything is closed down on certaing weekends when they anticipate they won't get much business.

Signature

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 127 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.