Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think about the oppisate sex? - Minitokyo

What do you think about the oppisate sex?

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 129 total items

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

What i think....

Girls:
Very caring, have very nice attitude, so trusted and dependable, whew...coz i feel more comfortable having girl friends, i love the way they talk, they are very mature, but they show their childish behavior.

well..actually that's only my opinion

Pride comes before the fall

I love the female race. Most of them (except for retarded feminists) are firnedly and they make the world go round. If it weren't for girls, I'd probably be gay ^_^'

Be Free and Masturbate

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by Jinpun^ I find it interesting that you say most men just aren't
intellectual...whereas that seems to be quite contradictory from my
experiences.

I hear you. **Nods**

And I will be waiting until I do meet some of them. I've been more open to them in all honesty and I'm meeting more colleagues of higher intellects regardless of their gender. Jinpun, you are right on the money - it's the atmosphere that matters most. Here at my uni. in Japan - totally different mindset. I'm feeling more comfortable being around the guys than I normally would have been, I don't know why. I should come to your place more often then. lol

Quote by mdntdragonI'm sorry you feel so poorly about men celessa.

Hmmm... In all due respects, I think the men in general around my previous uni. are a little too overbearing. If you've been there - you could think at least the same, just for a while. It's kind of a little ridiculous, but I got used to it in a sense. **Shrugs** I was happy that I moved on though.

I'm glad you understand and I'm not singling anyone out. If you've been in my shoes, you would know how I feel - I just wanted to express my opinion here and people really are trying hard to convince me that this isn't true in a sense, and I commend their efforts. Mordin is doing his best to help me and I thank people like him for making me feel comfortable even around my own beliefs. If it wasn't for people like shinsengumi, Mordin, and miketo, I would have thought otherwise, somewhat. It's people like them that make helps me patch this through.

Thanks Mordin and Alisha for backing me up. I never meant to hurt anyone but the threadmaker did say she wanted an opinion, and I just gave one without the intent of hurting anyone directly. I am who I am. I'm not going to be dishonest to myself and say to the public - wow - all the guys are cool here! Now everyone stays happy! That would mean I would be playing a fake, and I've been known to give some honest comments around here. But that does not mean I'm attacking them. If they disagree otherwise, I'd hear them out and learn their points why they disagree with me. If their reasons seems suitable enough, I'll gladly oblige.

Even the threadmaker gave a funny remark about my post and she didn't mind what I said at all.

If you've commented in a more civilized manner like Chopstickz would have, I would have re-edited my post in their respects. Looking back at the thread right now - I will edit out my post Chopstickz - I don't want to remind you of the bad times. My apologizes lol - Oh - haven't seen you in a while though. I hope to see you in the shoutbox! We need you! ROFL

And true Chopstickz, it was being aimed at the "crappy" part of the male population, in your own words here. I'm not singling out the good guys. Nice guys rule indeed! **Thumbs up**

To the complainer - You see, if you kept it more civilized and PM'd me that you had an issue about my own opinion and find it offensive, I would have been able to settle this out with you and none of this one-sided bickering would have taken place - and I would have gladly edited my points for your sakes. Maybe if you made a reasonable, conservative point in private about why you feel it is so offensive - rather than approach it in a negative way and storm in, dragging others behind with it in public, I would have settled the score, but seeing that you want to drag on a fight that I see no worth in, I don't know why to uprise the unsetting nature.

I just wanted to state out an honest point. Whether you agree or not is up to you - fine, but not in a way where you should attack people directly and the sorts.

If you've ever been on a healthy debate before, you should realize that discussions are more open when people listen to what others have to say, respect their own opinions being placed on the table in a sense, and commenting back an argument in a polite and gentle manner that can open up a very interesting and key discussion over here.

The whole point is that in a big forum like this one, people should at least respect it in a sort of manner where you hear what the other person has to say and agree or disagree upon it in a former sort of way, rather than start screaming it out on the top of your lungs. At least do take into respects by at least accepting one's opinion rather than shutting it out by some force of yours. If everyone was like that, complaints like these one would typically lead nowhere actually and no progression would be made at all.

It's funny because in my school, I've never really met a person who disagreed in my opinion, pinned me down, and told me to shut it like that before. Everyone has been rather open and honest about it - and they've been telling me their convincing ideas as well. Some agree, some disagree. I've been there before, but not to the point where they hold a grudge simply because my views aren't in sync with theirs. I've been rather open in discussions which would explain why it seems so down-right easy at times - and I don't narrow down everything to a you-automatically-win situation. I hate to see people like that, really. It's just an opinion, so lighten up. lol

Besides, I'm highly likely to admit that I don't like male jerks being around me, naturally. Nothing wrong there. But that does not mean I am attacking all men in general. Heck no. There's always been exceptions in that case. Okay - dropping the subject now. I apologize to the threadmaker for bringing this mess, really. I find no intention to harm anyone, and it's a shame that it had to go that far. Keep it civil, and peace. lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

well looks like that should be settled for now..hopefully at least
i didn't really see anything too insulting so no more angry replies ok ^_~
so far it seems girls here are more level-headed then some of the guys..in the sense that they aren't as rash..oh well a good trait for any gender..i always prefer a girl that wasn't so haste and wouldn't jump to concusions without getting all the facts..

btw..i'll get to the spambox eventually XD just cant seem to go past 48 though...hehe oh well...

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by Chopstickzwell looks like that should be settled for now..hopefully at least
i didn't really see anything too insulting so no more angry replies ok
^_~
so far it seems girls here are more level-headed then some of the
guys..in the sense that they aren't as rash..oh well a good trait for
any gender..i always prefer a girl that wasn't so haste and wouldn't
jump to concusions without getting all the facts..
btw..i'll get to the spambox eventually XD just cant seem to go past 48
though...hehe oh well...

lol Chopstickz.

Best of luck to you too. Can I PM you on a new thread you might be interested in? You should make one more - I can't wait indeed. 2 more levels to go! **Snickers**

And I always preferred someone who is understanding and honest - just like Mordin, of course. **Pulls out a Cinnamon Pocky for him** ROFL - For the nice guys!

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

sure sure lady but lets try and keep on task of this thread XD
lil hasty there..not a good habit for ladies XD
but women are said to learn things quicker then men..and the last guy is supposed to graduate from college in like 2020 if things keep up the way they are..oh well a smart woman is sexi to me XD

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

ZittFu

ZittFu

Part-time Shinigami

Girls .. . well i have to say i like them, i like them very much ^_^ . They are cute and interesting , they always have a totally different point of view of a situation or problem , and it is always good another point of view. I've met some great funny smart girls, but of course i have met much more girls who are conceited, obxious, and manipulative (still physicaly beautiful). Maybe that's why i still prefer my male friends company mainly because we really get each other , we can always have nice chat and good laughs, but mostly because we know how each of us thinks ( most of them i've known them for over 10 years) ; as much as i like girls their reasoning still lies a mistery, but then if it wasn´t it wouldn't be as much fun would it?

Raiynagh

Raiynagh

fr0gm45+3r

well, I have mixed feelings, but i know that the nicest firl I know is far nicer than the nicest guy I know. Girls can be somewhat silly, somewhat annoying sometimes, the same is true of boys. What seems to me to be the case is that a girl will stick by a good friend so brilliantly (something I try and, it would seem, fail to emulate). Girls are good, yes indeed, and I wish I had more female friends.

If we talk in a very high pitched voice, the fish can't hear us...

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

Quote by Celessa

Quote by MordinOuch, double ouch, I feel I must defend my fellow males.
:D I see you
still haven't change your opinion about us guys yet since the day I met
you ;) Well after my nice guys thread, I felt like there is a lot of
hope, and I know there is a lot of great guys out there that is being
shadow by jerks and peverts :) I believe someday you will see it my way
when a great guy will sweep you off your feet ;)
As to the topic, I believe ladies brings out the sun for me, and I have
many great female friends that help me out during some tough times
emotionally. I couldn't be here right now if it wasn't for them. This
world requires balance, so we need both men and women. :)

lol -
there are great guys out there, I agree - but we'll have to see about
that, shouldn't we? **Snickers**
At least I know Mordin is a great guy. As to the balance, my ratio of
friends: 95% Girls + 5% Guys. The 5% are the "Nice Guys" as you may
call them - and considering the ratio, they're pretty rare to find
indeed in my estimation. I know who the real nice guys are, and who
aren't. That's called my extreme cognition taking effect. lol - I have
a good sense on these matters here. - But that doesn't mean they can't
be my friends, of course.
When you find a great guy - simple rule: don't lose them so easily.
It's hard to find some people like these in the long run.
Anyways - Apparently I've noticed more guys than girls here on MT. Why
do I feel like one of the only few girls being vocal around here? lol -
And I evidently chat to more guys here than girls, which is kind of
weird against my trend in real life. Must be me though.

wow Mordin got you to tweak you opinion...a little...
lol i believe that i am one of that small percentage of the good guys ^_^

oh yeah...thanks a lot Mordin for standing up for guys too ^_^
from now on i guess i can follow Mordin we must help balance out the number of posts for the guys...especially since Celessa is domination the forums ^_^

Quote by Kwadjohumans are humans be not confused

i must disagree the male and female counterparts are quite different.. mostly because of the fact that the female body creates estrogen and the male body creates none, in fact even with a sex change it is impossible to.. estrogen is a hormone in the females which affects the brain.

Though this is not a big change, the female population varies jsut as much as the male population, there are gay males and there are lesbians, there are girly guys and guyish girls, there are tough guys and tough girls, shy guys shy girls, i think that is what makes perfect matches and such. Either:

1. Opposites attract

or

2. People find their "match"

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I don't really think of anything of boys. Sometimes they can be really annoying but sometimes they can actually be nice. There are some boys in my class at school who are nice, but some are just reaalllyy annoying.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

comprogrammer

comprogrammer

Changing in the Light

girls are fun just don't piss them off

Signature Image

Nord

Nord

Give me more!

The female genus confuses me a great deal.
Their minds always different it seems.

<----------

Signature Image
Did she just..?

Siri

Siri

Suou

guys are so insanely dense. and if they're rare enough to not be dense they're over sensitive =.=
lol i'm not really applying this to all guys
just the ones i've met

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

Periphery

The End

I like boys/men. I tend to be more favorable towards them than most girls, although if the man in question is stupid/irritating then i would be extremely harsh towards him.

<3 Dark Mousy ! ^_^
Signature

Firefox

Hi, I'm your favorite browser

The opposite sex can be véry pretty. :P

Quote by Siriguys are so insanely dense. and if they're rare enough to not be dense they're over sensitive =.=
lol i'm not really applying this to all guys
just the ones i've met

LOL - Until you've met me, then you wouldn't know what to say about men. XD

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

you know...that's a HARD question...b/c there's all different types of guys -- pigs, jerks, romantic, nice, sweet, so on and so on...but all the guys i've met have been kind, nice, sweet, curteous, respectful, trustworthy, funny, all the good stuff you'd want in a guy. yup...i've met a few that are mean, jerks, etc...but overall i think of the opposite sex as sweet and kindheart -- ^_^

jendeathbot

jendeathbot

death is only the begining

I'm my own man...

#JapaneseLover#
~Serenity~
[Hispanime] ::Christian-Fellowship::FMA fans::YNM fans::Jpop Fans::SCII fans::QuizCrazy::[Adult-Swim-Watchers]::

I'm able to befriend a female more easily than a male. So I have more female friends than male friends. I like females they easier to get along with.

Quote by AlishaGuys are hot and sexy! That's what I think of the oppisate sex!^__^ Even though they can be stupid at times. And if you don't think that then that's fine just post what you think!!!

i agree, guys are hot and sexy. lol well, some of them. haha ^^

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

Cadi

Cadi

True

lol... umm what do I think of the oppisate sex?...

Quote by AlishaGuys are hot and sexy! That's what I think of the oppisate sex!^__^ Even though they can be stupid at times. And if you don't think that then that's fine just post what you think!!!

lol, I agree.. but sometimes they can be gross and dumb. My guys friends are just complete goofs and a lot of times I just don't get them...

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Kenryo

~*God ~ of ~ Speed*~

Quote by CelessaDon't take this into offense. From where I've been around
To me - I think the men in general are:

Perverts
Immature Individuals
Goofs
Just Not Plain Intellectual

hey, i'm not like that!!! but i am a goof at times.
but what i think bout the opposite sex arr, um.... some are hot, but look for in females are attitudes doog attitude.
nowadays, girls dun act much like girls. no offence to all the female population out there.
for not i have no more comment, but if i have more comment i will post.

Ways of the Assassin
(not finished)

Kenryo

~*God ~ of ~ Speed*~

Quote by CelessaDon't take this into offense. From where I've been around
To me - I think the men in general are:

Perverts
Immature Individuals
Goofs
Just Not Plain Intellectual

hey, i'm not like that!!! but i am a goof at times.
but what i think bout the opposite sex arr, um.... some are hot, but look for in females are attitudes doog attitude.
nowadays, girls dun act much like girls. no offence to all the female population out there.
for not i have no more comment, but if i have more comment i will post.

Ways of the Assassin
(not finished)

Silvertears

Shichinin no Mitsukai

*thinks*...

Well, I'm very demanding with whom I spend my company with...not that I'm horrible to be with. =P I'd just like to know that the people I'm with are worth spending time with, and not fluffy and brainless and shallow and will be amused at wasting all their time talking at pointless things. >_>

For the most part, I think that most of the opposite sex are shallow...but it's also the same, both ways, nowadays. Thank you MTV for killing off the intellectuals. >_> I think they like to talk a lot about themselves, are totally self-occupied...I think that's it. Don't want to reap any flames. x_x

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 129 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.