Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think about the oppisate sex? - Minitokyo

What do you think about the oppisate sex?

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 129 total items

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

I don't understand them. For being able to make male friends really easily, it's hard for me to get them to boyfriend status. I especially don't understand Japanese guys, which is making my time here a bit difficult.

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----
Groups: Oldsters (a) - Nippon Foods (a) - Widescreen-Wallers (a) - Japanese (m)

Zerlingo

Zerlingo

Anime Master

are japanese guys so different than the rest of the world guys??

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

Quote by Zerlingoare japanese guys so different than the rest of the world guys??

I think they are! Japanese guys are much more shy and show their emotions less. They also seem to like the little things. I've also noticed that they sometimes act like teenage girls. One minute they are infactuated with you, the next they act like they hate you, then they love you again.

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----
Groups: Oldsters (a) - Nippon Foods (a) - Widescreen-Wallers (a) - Japanese (m)

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

Quote by Zerlingothis thread is funny to read :D hehehe. Most of the comments seems to
come from childs XD and that reason make it for me funny.
What i think about the opposite sex? ha xdddd what a silly question!!!
Biologically, women are not all atractive XD, there are a lot of ugly
monkeys between us. I think women are strange, with kind of tastes
quite different than men. For example, they don't like to play
videogames (the women that play are considered like tomboy).
some kinds of women :D:
The ugly inteligent.
The beauty intelligent.
The beauty silly of born.
The common woman
The monster
The woman who pretend to be a man
The lesbian
The anorexic
The fat one
etc.
i like the second :D

u find this thread funny??well this is my opinion ...... arent you just pointing out towards the opposite sex judging from their outer appearance alone??well most of us may be young but that doesnt make us clueless....and might i add that in a way u are insulting women...i dont think u should call people ugly monkeys and definately dont think you should be calling them strange.....i mean they may seem strange to u....but u seem strange to them as well......lets see your ego,narrow mind, and insensitivity also dont just class people the way u did
the fat one ??
the lesbian??
the ugly intelegent??
the monster ??
man do u got issues....u sure look more like a child than any1 younger than you in here posting stuff like that towards the opposite sex

Zerlingo

Zerlingo

Anime Master

Japanese guys shy?? i thought they were the most perverted thing in the world :D. That's convivence, sometimes they are good with you, sometimes they aren't. To be with a girl is not always so nice, you must understand her needs and at least she must understand your needs also in the same way. If you find a guy that do that, then you'll have a boyfriend for sure :d

a lot of animes are a parody of this kind of things.

diamar i have not said anything about if you or others have any clue... haven't I?? :D. You may have your particulary point of view. i will not say anything about it.

For me women are strange (you understand well the meaning of this adjetive?), they live in a different way as a man, they have different needs and if i write more i will never finish. i can't understand how can they talk more than 2 woman at twice, like parrots.
And less more, when a girl likes you and she's with her friends, that silly smile... hihihi? They call us less intelligent than them, but i wonder why... if they are =0 to science and maths. At least in my country all the women who wants to work goes to study law or biology, nothing related to architecture or engineering.

Diamar, i think sensibility is your problem. I expressed a way like i see the things, nothing more, nothing less. that's all, and is an opinion like yours :D not an insult.

In my country, the women of this generation is uglier than never, fat, small, and bad proportioned plus a face that does not worth the pity. In contrast, the generation of men, is the contrary, good looking, tender, slim, athletic, strong and maybe too tall. Things are like they are, if a thing is ugly and we call it ugly monkey, there is not a problem except if you consider yourself in the badge of uglyiest people... (sensibility). Do you think we came from the monkey?

Don't know if you are a boy or not... but in the case you were, you are the kind of guy that always tend to be in the girls's side (you remember a friend of mine :D), with nice words towards them only with the purpose to get their favours :D. maybe not, maybe only your are the kind of guy who want to be the blue prince of a simple girl. hehehehe :D

Just fun and not with the intention to hurt, remember i don't point to anyone. accept all as a joke :D, good luck with girls!

regards

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

yup dont worry bout it my apologies for going against you that way.....im glad that u understand i wasnt intended to offend u as well......i guess this is also a good thing for us to state our points this clearly...it shows two very deep and different ways people think in terms of outer and inner self of a person.....it will definately mean alot in helping others understand =D and i totally understand what you're trying to say but maybe there are guys who want to be the blue prince .....hmmmm about the monkey part...i still partially think its a little cruel to say taht to people and i'm not ugly i get alot of girls attention in the real world just that im looking for one who is true and not acting and judging people from the outer side alone....well hope that explains why i acted that way.....i really arent too fond of people doing that ....hope its cool between =)

Zerlingo

Zerlingo

Anime Master

To avoid girls i don't like i learned to be a bit cruel :D (joke :D). In some way they think: i saw him first, he's mine... i hate that from them.

I'm glad too, i knew you were a cool guy :D like my friend i commented hehe. I don't say all those things directly to people LOL, i'm a too nice person to do that (always watching anime, mangas and playing games, thing that most of my friends (girls) hate of me). I always reserve my opinion but when i get ungry, i would say "ugly monkey" but not to a girl, they are too sensible and i know the effects are not the same like in a man hehe.

salu2

randomspace

randomspace

Why are you here anyway?

well I wish i would have foudn this thread earlier so many things i'd like to comment on.

Seeing as it would severly strain me to read the seven pages, and comment on the various opinions of others...one would think that would be in vain, seeing as a few people would naturally stop reading this thread.

So instead i will say, that I agree with what jinpun said on the first page.

I do know why i like being around a woman. They are generally nice, warm, and just as retarted as us. they just have a diffrent spin on everything.

Celessa said earlier that she wants guys to..."Have a deep understanding of what it takes to keep females happy and be there when they need them the most."

Honestly, that is the hardest thing for any guy to do.

I can tell you why, and maybe Celssea will agree.

Men are naturally straight forward and to the point, we think in a line, if you will.
Women are naturally more observant and watchful, you think in something of a spiral pattern.

I got this example from a movie.
when a man goes to the store, he goes because he knows what he wants and he (attempts) to go straight to it.
women on the other hand, are far more likely to circle their pray, to avoid being direct(for particualr reasons) and slowly get to their goal.

essentially, when it comes to men talking to women, women say, "oh thats nice" and expect us to know the five diffrent ways that you could mean what you just said, AND at the same time know what you actually said.

i mean, we're dumb, treat us that way tell us what you want.

Men are straight to the point and are not going to take time t think about something once they have decided their goal.

NOW WAIT A SECOND.

There is always exceptions...women aren't forced to always be indirect, and men are capable of restrainng themselves. My point is that it's in are nature to do things a certain way and it's hard to imagine things in anouther way.

I personally know that I am an oddity among oddities...personally I think i understand girls pretty well. probably because I've found away to be direct but cautious. I listen to people, but i also make sure to get things done.

It's hard for me to not show streotypes, i'm trying real hard. so forgive me if i seem to bash you in away that is untrue.

men and women are ment to be together because they balnce each other out.
thats my general take on such things. there are no roles between men and women
there are jobs that they take when together...i mean there are always times when men and women switch the typical roles...

all i have to say is, not all guys are stupid and impulsive, not all girls are airheads

the problem is there are 3 billion people on the planet.
you are one of those people. And people change ALL the time.
it's hard to find someone out of those 3 billion, who is near enough to you, mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually, and geographically. that you can be together with.

as many friedns that i have that are girls...
i can't get a girl friend to save my life...

funny thing is, everyone is always suprised when i say that...

they say a good man is hard to find...well I consider myself good, maybe not to you maybe not to anyone else. But thats fine as long as i can live with myself.
but as much as i hope people find me to be a good guy.

my question is, where are all the deep thinking, kind hearted girls, that won't betray your trust and tell lies, and who if they have a misunderstanding about you, will actually talk to you.

lol...I'm a long winded guy aren't I? I'm a psych and philosophy major...what can i say?

Signature
"life is like an analogy"

Unoffically, but nearly verified, tallest person you'll ever meet. (on MT)

If you stare long enough, it will wink at you. (especially if you go crazy because your staring so long)

Gizot

Gizot

FLUGREKORDER NICHT OFFNEN

I think girls are beautiful (like Celessa)!!!!

I love all the beautiful girls in the world, well, there are some ones that are so bad with me!!!!

Signature

hedox

!::.All can change.::!

the girls have a lot of feelings...and for that they are so you know >=0!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! :angry: .....but the true we, the mans can not live without they....

Signature

!The Life Is Beautiful!...
!All Can Change!...
!Don't Worry Be Happy!...

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Cara

Going out on a different line from where the conversation has been going, I would say that there are three catagories of Men (as are with women, but I'm not going to write a novel about my own sex..... I believe the guys have that area covered fairly well)

1st category - boys: these guys are everything that Celessa metioned

Quote by CelessaPerverts
Immature Individuals
Goofs
Just Not Plain Intellectual

2nd category - Men: not bad guys, just a bit clueless at times. These types can be good friends and act respectful around girls most of the time, but they haven't quite figured out everything. Every once and awhile they will slip up and act totally perverted or be immature, but usually we'll forgive them.

3rd category - Gentlemen: the rarest of them all. These men truly know how to treat a woman. They open doors, buy meals, and randomly suprise us with romantic acts without expecting something in return - no angles. Unfortunately this catergory of men is dying out as no one is taught manners anymore, or so it seems to me.

This is because I can honestly can not remember the time a guy opened a door for me or kept his gaze away from down my shirt. As I said, they're a dying breed......

As for most of my guy friends, I would place all them in the 2nd category. They treat me with respect, but they can also be total perverts at times..... but I love 'em anyway.

Signature

Quote by MistressPookyChanI don't understand them. For being able to make male friends really easily, it's hard for me to get them to boyfriend status. I especially don't understand Japanese guys, which is making my time here a bit difficult.

*laughs* Japnese guys? Oh well.^_^ But yeah it's hard to find a guy to be boyfriend level.

Zerlingo

Zerlingo

Anime Master

there are more kind of men xdd

a new kind of man have born!!

He's the informatic. He stays more time in front of a monitor than with his family, playing games, working with the computer or whatelse you can imagine XDD. For those guys, a woman is a company for sometimes only :D, a friend by hours. So girls, if you know a guy like this, avoid him :D due that he will not fill your female needs at all.

There are a lot kind of personalities. 2 years ago i knew a girl that undressed herself in front of my face, pants included, totally naked. This is not a joke, it's true and you may believe it or not. With that i demonstrate that perverted girls are growing in the society. Men tends to be by the Computer side so some girls are showing off their weapons XDD

Also, i must say that all the fellas here (and me included) are super mega otakus, mega freaks. So much anime is not good :D

salu2

randomspace

randomspace

Why are you here anyway?

Quote by Rhapsody
3rd category - Gentlemen: the rarest of them all. These men truly know
how to treat a woman. They open doors, buy meals, and randomly suprise
us with romantic acts without expecting something in return - no
angles. Unfortunately this catergory of men is dying out as no one is
taught manners anymore, or so it seems to me. This is because I can
honestly can not remember the time a guy opened a door for me or kept
his gaze away from down my shirt. As I said, they're a dying
breed......

I'd like to say this, while gentlemenly conduct has given way to being a pimp...
and as much as people hear that being a gentleman is so great.

I would like to point out that I have never seen a gentleman get a girlfriend because he's a gentleman.

No personally that doesn't stop me, I honestly do think I should be curtious. Mama told me to hold doors for women, I never knew why.

I've had girls(feminisit maybe) yell at me because they want to take it the wrong way, i mean, being a gentleman is NOT advantagous.
The only reason any man on the planet would do it, is because somewhere they've developed a respect for women, and conciously decided to to attempt to treat women well.

Thing is, we are not perfect, we get worse when we are nervous, the basic fact that we respect you makes us more nervous when we like you. We can be more idiotic then.

honestly, it's hard not to glance...why, GOD I WISH I KNEW....i mean, jesus, i've talked to a million people and well, we just don't understand why we like to look...

yeah i know, that doesn't make it better, and it does seem like we are objectifiying you...
and sometimes ....half the time, we are, the other half, it's just there...and it has a tendency to put us in a daze.

For your information, womens mammaries are 50% functional, 20 % fashionable and 30% hypnotic...in the minds of men.

last little thing, romance...hard to pull off, because girls confuse us, just like we confuse you.
I explained in the post a few people up...we think diffrently.

The most you can ever expect is for us to try real hard. And hopefully you can find a guy/man who tells himself to be random...

anyway...i think i've gotten off topic. I just think that girls need to be more direct with guys, yeah maybe telling us what you want is....at best tedious, but when it comes to love, you have to tell us exactly what you want...

don't say i want you to suprise me...tell him HOW to remember to suprise you.

of course, every girl i've told this too has never take that advice....i'm telling you as a guy who knows far too many girls(as friends sadly enough) and usually talks knows the guy they have issues with...

Signature
"life is like an analogy"

Unoffically, but nearly verified, tallest person you'll ever meet. (on MT)

If you stare long enough, it will wink at you. (especially if you go crazy because your staring so long)

yeah girls are awesome. i just wish i had a girlfriend though.....i mean i never had a girlfriend in life.....so yeah i don't think i will ever have one....i'm a loser...i might as well not be on this planet.......

Kachie-chan

Kachie-chan

"Kay-chee-chan"

Sometimes, they can really irritate me, other times, I love then to death.

I admit, they can be immature, and stupid, and.. gah.. (but, some girls can, too) But, most of the time, they make me laugh until I can't breathe, and they're great fun. =^-^=

When my crush stops to say hello, and I get butterflies, and I walk around with a smile on my face all day - males can't be doing too bad, Lol!

But, seriously, men can have their bad points, as can women. ^__^

Um.. We both rock, haha! - Boys are awesome, Girls are awesome. x

Quote by crossfusionyeah girls are awesome. i just wish i had a girlfriend though.....i mean i never had a girlfriend in life.....so yeah i don't think i will ever have one....i'm a loser...i might as well not be on this planet.......

Awww. Poor crossfusion.... *pats on the back*

I'm sure you'll get one! I mean your so nice.

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Quote by detariI like females that are females and don't act like men.

God... that is exactly what my stepdad says.
What IS wrong with a girl who doesn't like makeup, and earrings, and dresses. It doesn't make me a tomboy. I like pretty things, I like to dress up, but I wear what I'm comfortable in and not what's in fashion. I don't want a boyfriend, boys are confusing and I can't be bothered with having a serious relationship with one. I don't get all the girls who want to be popular and liked by everyone. I have no pity for those who have low self-esteem because of being put down by vindictive beauty queens.
And as for guys who don't like that... I can't help it, I'm just me.
But guys in general are, I think, nicer than girls. They don't b**** as much, and going to an all-girls school, I get a fair share of that and am really glad guys don't do that. Guys say what they think, and they're not so complicated. And I think that's nice.
So yeah. Guys are, in general, pretty cool.

Brownie the Cat

Hehe Well lets put it this way.

Firstly no offence to the world I generally don't like a girl through first appearance if they like.

He's to not cool
OR
Yip He's a pervert

Quite ironcally though that is most my gal friends first start off.
Girls for instance can be worse than guys when picking. For instance Dance society. (actually I find this funny) Most the guys there don't care who they get as a partner... Well except those guys which some may refer to as charming or just perverts. (yip two opposite girls said that about the same guy... So confusing actually!!!!!)
Well back to the point the girls tend to way off like I almost burst out laughing at my friend but that would be wrong.
He was standing next to this other guy (better looking) and my friends (who isn't to pleasant unfortunitly). Well a girl is given a partner by the teacher selecting so when she was sent to my friend when the teacher wasn't watching she jumped to the other guy which was really funny at the time but I also felt sorrs for him. So to me theres one thing girls are just like guys.

Girls also remind me of guys in this situation. There not all that angel they seem to be (except there looks ^.~). For instance My first GF asks me out takes me to her BF party with out me knowing she was two tyming and bang I won't go into detail but I love to laugh at it ^^ lol. So I could also pretty much say exactly what Celsessa said...just the other way round of coarse

Quote by "Celessa"
What I like to see more in men:

Honest
Mature
People who at least keep their dirty thoughts to themselves rather than shout it out quite often in public.
People who keep their harmones under control for once.

Men who respect the girls for who they are and gives them the space they need for other personal reasons as well.
Are extremely kind and helpful individuals - those who hardly argue unless its appropriate and someone who can take the blame for his fumbled mistakes, while at the same time criticize in a polite manner as well. Someone who at least thinks sensibly for once.
Have a deep understanding of what it takes to keep females happy and be there when they need them the most.
Men who never take advantage of the ladies.
People with a great sense of humor, and a wonderful personality to boot.

Anyway if I had to say what I know in general about girls.
1.) They like looking thin or at least try and they love to nag there BF to death of they are
2.) Jewelry fixes everything provided u do somthing nice with it
3.) That I love u at end of messages to friends can be taken the wrong way
4.) THey think Men are stupid
5.) There bad drivers
6.) There slow but not cautious drivers
7.) When a girl asks u if she looks nice in the clohes shes wearing reply with a laugh and run if u don't like it. It gives her time to think is it sarcastic or not while ur calling a taxi to make a break for it
8.) Animals are nice
9.) killing animals are bad
10.) all men should be like Kenshin (or at least mine thinks that way... but that would be hell so I like me ^^)

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Quote by Canman
Anyway if I had to say what I know in general about girls. 1.) They
like looking thin or at least try and they love to nag there BF to
death of they are
2.) Jewelry fixes everything provided u do somthing nice with it
3.) That I love u at end of messages to friends can be taken the wrong
way
4.) THey think Men are stupid
5.) There bad drivers
6.) There slow but not cautious drivers
7.) When a girl asks u if she looks nice in the clohes shes wearing
reply with a laugh and run if u don't like it. It gives her time to
think is it sarcastic or not while ur calling a taxi to make a break
for it
8.) Animals are nice
9.) killing animals are bad
10.) all men should be like Kenshin (or at least mine thinks that
way... but that would be hell so I like me ^^)

Lol it's so interesting to see what guys think of girls... well just an example of my weirdness, and to show our diversity, what I think of your ten points.
1. I like looking thin. But not too thin. Healthy is good. Don't have a BF but if I did, I'd probably kill him.
2. Jewellery is ok. As long as it suits me.
3. I love u at the end of messages: ill-advised. It's confusing.
4. They think men are stupid because they act stupid. Sometimes. Sadly, they always seem to act stupid around girls, either to annoy them or to catch their attention. Or they are just being guys.
5. Can't drive, so don't know. But generally yeah, I feel safer when my dad's driving.
6. We are reckless drivers! Beware!!!
7. Normally I wouldn't ask a crack question like that, but a safe answer is yes. No duh.
8. Animals are annoying little brutes.
9. Well... obviously... killing is killing, no matter what you kill.
10. If all men were like Kenshin, they'd all be dead. People should be themselves, whether they're nice, not nice, hot, not so hot, etc. etc. etc. Who cares?

Brownie the Cat

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

guys can be hot and sexy...but unless they are willing to try and be there for you and see everything through, they're not worth the time of day. I'm still waiting to find a guy like that.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

Quote by eXDream2K5guys can be hot and sexy...but unless they are willing to try and be there for you and see everything through, they're not worth the time of day. I'm still waiting to find a guy like that.

Yep! Same here!!!

I would say that the opposite sex is the most beautiful addition to one's life. I mean I could not imagine myself living with members of my own sex 24/7 (That is if I know there was an opposite sex ). I see the girls are other persons just like myself, living, discovering and who I can talk to in the same way than I do with guys.
Don't get me wrong, I do adore girls but I think we should all be aware that gender/sex is only a physical difference in genes. Aren't we really all the same in the end? Souls living and trying to cohabit together? Just a little question really.

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Just a point of interest that I don't think anybody's interested in, I really don't like guys who can't or can't be bothered to spell properly.

Brownie the Cat

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 129 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.