Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Would you love Lucy, from elfen lied if she where real?? - Minitokyo

Would you love Lucy, from elfen lied if she where real??

Tagged under Elfen Lied

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 117 total items

imagine a girl like lucy, I mean she loves you but she is a serial killer and all,
would you love her?

pros: she is cute, cool body,pink hair, she loves you, she haves super powers

cons: she is crazy, she is a serial killer

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

haha...Lucy, a serial killer? Then I guess you should run away from me! (just j/k! my name's lucy also..lol...)

Now, to your question, no, because I'd be too scared all the time, living under constant fear.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I would, although I should be very careful not to angry her, anyway she only kills you if you try to kill/rape her first

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

hmmm, an insane serial killer with weird powers? let me think.
yeah, i would.

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

hmmm, an insane serial killer with weird powers? let me think.
yeah, i would.

yes, who needs a silly and boring girl like Aoi from ai yori aoshi or mizuho from onegai teacher when you can get a cool girl with superpowers and crazy for you :D

RainHybrid

RainHybrid

..::- 1082 -::..

Hell Yea!!!!!
What r u crazy man Shes awsome!
If she were real that would be so freakin awsome
besides its not her fualts hes pissed at humanity...

Remember
Revolution

well i would love her, after all o would know her real self, knowing that you can understand why she kills.....

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

i would love her with all my heart (since she also love me too ) and will use her to dominate the world! wuahahahahaha! I'm a genius!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

twilighteva

Got Nyuu?

Yes, given Kouta's position, I would love her especally after the last scene in the show.

Proud Administrator of:

Doujinshi-Support-Club

Proud Member of:

Elfen-Lied-junkies
EVA-Children
MT-Singles-Club
MTUSA

Where does this feeling called love exist?

It resides deep inside of the ideal of hope within everyone's heart.

and after all i´ll prefer lucy rather than the boring yuka

kira3572

kira3572

Servant of the Dark World

y not i would love her and yuka, as long lucy doesnt use her vector on me >< hehe

Cataclysm

Cataclysm

Shadows of nothing

I'd say I could, love conquers all, but still I'd have to try and keep her from being found by the police and make sure she doesn't kill any more. But really she was quite mentally unbalanced due to childhood traumas and such so it's not really her fault entirely :\

Dflowen

Dflowen

Cammy User

Hell no I wouldn't like Lucy if she were real and also if I saw her I would stay out of her way and sight.

"There is no such thing as coincidence in the world, there is only the inevitable."
- Toyua Kinomoto & Kaho Mitzuki

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

Hell yes I would love Lucy. If she loves you, she will not hurt you. As is shown when she kills Kouta's sister and father, but lets him live because she loves him. I'd be careful about leaving her and Yuka together though...

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

kouta84

kouta84

+ NeKo +

lucy is kind ^^ . i like lucy ^^ . i hope elfen lied have 2nd season

Signature

knx

lol
sure I would
She is sweet,cute and she will be my best bodyguard which salary will be lots of sex

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

man this is a tough question. ummmmm I don't know if I was in Kouta shoes i would love her but yet I would want to KILL her!!!!!! think about it Lucy killed Kouta's dad and his sister right in front of him. If that was me I would hate her but yet I would be confused because at same time I would still love her. Damn such a hard question i don't know

Signature Image

choppar

choppar

Tenchou of Urahara Shop

Well if you think of how she progresses through the series, by the end of it, I'd probably say yes! :)

Of course I would love her if she was real, I mean, I love her right now (even as an anime character).... she's just too adorable Nyu I mean... I love Lucy too... She can stand up to the IRS for me ^_^
LinDorK@_@

Nucleous

Nucleous

I will be taking you to.....

Quote by animediayes, who needs a silly and boring girl like Aoi from ai yori aoshi or mizuho from onegai teacher

I resent that I love Aoi she the most beautiful anime girl ever and I'm huge fan of her.

As for loving Lucy nooo, she may be beautiful and hot but the serial killer with vectors part just freaks me out!!

But using her for domination might not be a bad idea Satan123 I'll help you out if need help!!

SMILE, even through your tears!!!!!
Life is not Measured by the number of Breaths we
take, but by the Moments that Take our Breath Away.

No.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

NinjaCloud

NinjaCloud

A Child of The Night

Of course I'd love her.I mean define "Serial Killer".And besides,if she loves me what more could I want.Plus I'm also pissed at "Humans",so we would make a nice couple.An Ilpallazo look alike and Lucy.I like what I see.

We've all become God's madmen...all of us.

Definitely Yes. As long as she keeps me alive.

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 117 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.