Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you day dream at school or at work? - Minitokyo

Do you day dream at school or at work?

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 149 total items

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

As the above states. And when I say day dream, I mean, like, REALLY day dream. I usually lose myself in Math or Economics.
And if you do day dream, what's it about? Usually what happens for me is that if the subject is too boring I try to imagine what life would be like if my school was like that of the one in Azumanga Daioh... or what would happen if ninjas would suddenly attack the class... Yes, I get bored VERY easily. Or, you know those people who are ALWAYS talking and bother everyone? What would happen if someone like Uchiha Itachi would walk in and tell them to shut it? Would they talk back then? I think not!
Yeah... yeah, wouldn't that be great? *starts day dreaming*...
Lol, anyways, anyone else?
P.S. sorry if this has already been done, I looked and haven't found something like this...

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

I dazed off in math today, 3rd time this week, I must be getting less sleep, cuz I haven't done
it in a long time. Its like I'm in the room, but I don't remember the lesson for that day.

i daydream like crazy in school, espicially in english and history. i usually dream about strange things like what epuld my life would be like if i was like a bounty hunter and my school was suddenly attacked by demons and i had to defend the school or other wierd thing

Takeshi1589

Takeshi1589

King of Cynicism

Lol....DUH!!! XD How else would you make it through the day?? ^^ I day dream at school when there's nothing else to do or I'm just not motivated to do my work. I usually just think about a story I'm writing or place myself in a game or anime...or whatnot...XDD Really fun...*spaces out*

For sure! In science, social, and sometimes math. There's just those times when you're listening to the teacher drone on, and then suddenly, you blink and they're not talking about the same thing anymore, you know? ;)

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I have been know to run thorugh things I have to do during the day or maybe the next day, but I don't tend to dream as such.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

all the time actually, how else would I stay awake in a 3-hour class where we only correct text that we translated at home?? There is nothing more boring than that... loll, i have about the same day dreams as you do, or I invent my own "manga" stories, that is, the story i'd like to draw eventually... maybe I'll draw those for real someday ^^

Kaitou-Kid

Kaitou-Kid

~Nanaya Complex~

Quote by trajeli daydream like crazy in school, espicially in english and history. i
usually dream about strange things like what epuld my life would be
like if i was like a bounty hunter and my school was suddenly attacked
by demons and i had to defend the school or other wierd thing

I think we are quite alike, i DO day dream at school. especially on boring subject such as history

Signature

\"the sun and the moon will always shine on each other... til the end of time...\"

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Quote by Takeshi1589Lol....DUH!!! XD How else would you make it through the day?? ^^ I day dream at school when there's nothing else to do or I'm just not motivated to do my work. I usually just think about a story I'm writing or place myself in a game or anime...or whatnot...XDD Really fun...*spaces out*

haha, spacey! Yeah, i daydream a lot during classes too...but i usually manage to take notes XD Usually by chem i'm pretty comatose... x_x i really can't focus in that class, lol.

Signature

daydream...........I have lots of daydream.......actually I just make one if I bored or got nothing to do........

but not in the class though............but instead I fall asleep during lectures instead.......

every class where teacher doesnt give a damn about what i do and i usually day dream about a perfect world jus for meh xD ^_^'

Signature
"Im not afraid of death; but dying scares the hell out of me."

"When aliens, robots, mutants, super powered psychopaths attack earth we are gonna kick their asses thanks to video games and the important lessons they taught us. :D"

I day dream at home, college, in class, in lunch... 24/7 !!! ^_^

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

I do day dream. A lot actually. When the subject gets really boring I escape to the imaginary world. Most of the times I think about the adventures of the characters from my stories.
I also day dream when I have nothing to do and no-one to talk to.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

ohmygoshainuyasha

ohmygoshainuyasha

Don't make me think.

Heh heh.... I daydream in math (which is bad) and sometimes in English... I got into the habit of doodling in my Great Expectations book.... it's a work of art!
I just find myself thinking about something that the teacher's not talking about.

Revan

Retired Moderator

Revan

Tattoo Soul

All the time, it's so easy for me to get it going around my head... it even happens to me while I'm on my way home from work (yes while I'm driving OX ) mainly I keep on dreaming about the what if's or remembering stuff ^_^'

Signature

There is nothing you can do... yes I've lost my faith in you.

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

If you ask me, when it comes to science lessons, i tried very hard to concentrate, because i always feeling sleepy, and end up sleeping in the classs. But most of my friends do so. So, the teacher speak their own.

Pride comes before the fall

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

Chloe-chan aren't you always lost lol sorry i coun't help myself, ya i also get lost usally in gym when we have health lol its happaned a lot this week :nya:

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

Who dosen't day dream....

i daydream all the time, about how life would be like if i could shape it in anyway i wanted (you know, fantasy life sorta thing)

I day dream very often when I find that stuff around me isn't interesting. Thanks to that, I often miss what teachers just said.

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Quote by LizChloe-chan aren't you always lost lol sorry i coun't help myself, ya i
also get lost usally in gym when we have health lol its happaned a lot
this week :nya:

Hey, you should see my math desk. In that class, paper just doesn't seem good enough anymore... and my hand just slowly slides by itself and my desk ends up like, Animecentral. And yeah Liz, health is like, soooo boring, thats why I always bring my portfolio...

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

I daydream a lot, in math, chemistry, economy, literature, in almost all subjects. The problem comes when the teacher talks to me while im still daydreaming, I take some time realize something like that

At school, because my teachers are really boring and when it comes to homework forget it, homework please, i hardly ever study.

DioLivesOn

DioLivesOn

Longest *sword* ever

Sometimes I space out in Precalculus, but that's only because I stare at this really cute guy from Japan. XD He doesn't really see me because I sit behind him. :sweat:Is that scary? :hmpf:

When life sucks, sit back and enjoy the blowjob.

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 149 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.