Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who do u like as Shinn's girl? - Minitokyo

who do u like as Shinn's girl?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 134 total items

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

hmm...if you see Op3 and ED.3, I think shinn has a confusion between Lunamaria and Stellar. who do u like between them as a couple?

Personally, i want him to be with Lunamaria, don't know why, but i don't really like Stellar.

Pride comes before the fall

lacusklein83

lacusklein83

Songstress of Peace

I'm not sure. Haven't really paid attention. But I do think he looks good with Stellar. But Lunamaria is a good choice too. What can I say? It's hard to choose.

Signature Image
Banner courtsy of Duklyon Cafe

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

x_x hum.. i would prefer shinn with lunamaria... but i just have this feeling that shinn will be with stella.. but no matter what.. both are great woman.. let's hope shinn gets the BEST one.. OX

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by ayane-heine x_x hum.. i would prefer shinn with lunamaria... but i just have this feeling that shinn will be with stella.. but no matter what.. both are great woman.. let's hope shinn gets the BEST one.. OX

Same here.

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

Quote by Rai1e

Quote by ayane-heine
hum.. i would prefer shinn with lunamaria... but i just have this feeling that shinn will be with stella.. but no matter what.. both are great woman.. let's hope shinn gets the BEST one..

Same here.

let's hope that our sixth sense isn't that strong.. and shinn will end up with lunamaria.. XP heard from alot of people, stella will die... is it true.. i do not know..

Signature

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by ayane-heine

Quote by Rai1e

Quote by ayane-heine
hum.. i would prefer shinn with lunamaria... but i just have this feeling that shinn will be with stella.. but no matter what.. both are great woman.. let's hope shinn gets the BEST one..

Same here.

let's hope that our sixth sense isn't that strong.. and shinn will end up with lunamaria.. XP heard from alot of people, stella will die... is it true.. i do not know..

There's spoiler that says so, i heard that Stellar dies on Destroy gundam, and Shinn bury her, well that's just spoiler, don't rely on it too much.

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

most of friend like stella with shinn.. i just don't understand why.. o_0
maybe form the openings and endings, the show already give us the hint that stella is with shinn.. but for the 3rd opening and ending.. it's kinda interesting.. :) lunamaria is with shinn.. :)

Signature

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by ayane-heinemost of friend like stella with shinn.. i just don't understand why.. o_0
maybe form the openings and endings, the show already give us the hint that stella is with shinn.. but for the 3rd opening and ending.. it's kinda interesting.. :) lunamaria is with shinn.. :)

Yeah, the first time i see Lunamaria, i thought she'll go with Shinn, but how could be Stellar?

At first Shinn's a good guy, but now.........what i don't like if He's with Stellar:

Why could a devil like him get an innocent girl who doesn't know anything?

Quote by Rai1ehmm...if you see Op3 and ed.3, I think shinn has a confusion between Lunamaria and Stellar. who do u like between them as a couple?
Personally, i want him to be with Lunamaria, don't know why, but i don't really like Stellar.

u dont like me? lol no im just kidding. ^_^' but think stellar and shinn should be together. they seem to understand each other. and stellar sure needs someone to care for her

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

Quote by Rai1e

Quote by ayane-heine
most of friend like stella with shinn.. i just don't understand why..
maybe form the openings and endings, the show already give us the hint that stella is with shinn.. but for the 3rd opening and ending.. it's kinda interesting.. lunamaria is with shinn..

Yeah, the first time i see Lunamaria, i thought she'll go with Shinn, but how could be Stellar?

At first Shinn's a good guy, but now.........what i don't like if He's with Stellar:

Why could a devil like him get an innocent girl who doesn't know anything?

stella is innocent??.. o_0 ha.. shinn turn into a devil because he wanted to protect the people he love.. lunamaria personality is great.. cheerful type which suits shinn alot.. :D i'm afraid that people will start to bomb us when they read our post... :) *lends Rai1e a huge pot to shelter him from bombs*

Signature

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by stellar

Quote by Rai1ehmm...if you see Op3 and ed.3, I think shinn has a confusion between Lunamaria and Stellar. who do u like between them as a couple?

u dont like me? lol no im just kidding. ^_^' but think stellar and shinn should be together. they seem to understand each other. and stellar sure needs someone to care for her

Just hope that she won't die.....i don't like her when she ilots her MS, that's all.^.^

Poor Stellar..

Elvandro

Elvandro

Orang ganteng lewat

75% probability "stellar will die"
if you chose stellar that mean stellar is insest
for me Luna is better but

i hope shin is "jomblo" forever

At first I think Luna Maria is really fit for that handsome Shinn ^^ hehe...
But I also think his most suitable soulmate is Stellar. She's cute and mysterious.

Signature

"There's still skies above the skies" (='.'=)

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by a-chanAt first I think Luna Maria is really fit for that handsome Shinn ^^ hehe...
But I also think his most suitable soulmate is Stellar. She's cute and mysterious.

At least Stellar can tame the wild Shinn^^

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

Stellar x Shinn 4eva!

AthrunsPal

AthrunsPal

*zoning*

i like shinn x luna. stellar kinda scares me. i hope she ends up with sting or something

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by kyubinarutoStellar x Shinn 4eva!

Rumor said Stellar will die.....but let's just see.

Elvandro

Elvandro

Orang ganteng lewat

shin, stellar, luna? what about threesome ^_^ this is legal to have 2 or more wife

Besa

Abyss

I want Shinn to be with Stellar,because I don't like Luna that much.

Signature Image

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

Quote by Elvandroshin, stellar, luna? what about threesome ^_^ this is legal to have 2 or more wife

:sweat: haha.. it's legal.. but i don't think anyone would wanna share their love one with others right?? >_<

Signature

Shinn's girl is his sister

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by Ratboy2099Shinn's girl is his sister

LOL, you're right, he only thinks Mayu, Mayu, and MAyu, not his entire family. Thx for participating^^

Quote by Rai1e

LOL, you're right, he only thinks Mayu, Mayu, and MAyu, not his entire family. Thx for participating^^

Well he does think about Stellar now that he met her.... But no one can tell who Luminaria Hawke likes cause she seems to be the villiage Bicycle liking everyone.... Athuran, Shinn, Rey, Heine(Probably)!!

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by Ratboy2099

Quote by Rai1e

Well he does think about Stellar now that he met her.... But no one can tell who Luminaria Hawke likes cause she seems to be the villiage Bicycle liking everyone.... Athuran, Shinn, Rey, Heine(Probably)!!

Maybe, but when the first time i see her, i thought she's really Shinn's girlfriend.

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 134 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.