Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Yamamori ~Mountain Grove~ NINJA Clan - Minitokyo

The Yamamori ~Mountain Grove~ NINJA Clan

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 2 of 198 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 4,752 total items

Quote by missy1066Hi there Alisha, hope you had a good day today *smiles*... I'm looking forward to getting to know you a bit better now that we're family!!

Yay! It's my sister! *runs to missy and hugs* I hope you have a good day also! Hope to get to know you better as well. :)

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Otousaaaaann!! ^-^

*giggles* kinda funny how I don't know the whole family and cuz this is my family... lol... so strange! 25chai is my brother then... GO hirai ken!! ^_^

Wow... this sure is great ^_^ !!

Greetings to all the uncles and aunties ^_^'

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

~kisses Jyu-Jyu back~ Yes, dia-chan, khriss-chan, kumi-chan, serene-chan, and ryan-san can remain Igarashi but are also always welcomed in the Yamamori clan as well ^__^ The Yamamori are allies and close friends of the Igarashi. You dont need to worry about that ~tight hugs of love~

Kuri-chan, Ayane-chan, Shadow-san, Alisha-chan, Missy-chan and Jheiracks...It's so nice to see you around neh. We have a lot of cleaning to do as well. Good to see siblings getting acquainted with each other since we were all separated during childhood.

Ramchong, I am older than you and no way am I going to pass for a Dinosaur ~lol~ but you can be the old Hermit of the Mountain ;) you know...But you will always be welcome here.

~gives Cadi a cookie~ :hmpf: I saved a couple since Shadow-san and Ayane-chan took most of the cookies! You too can always drop by ^__^

Minna! Konbanwa! I've made sure that everything you need will be available in your respective rooms. You might need to bring your personal stuff in here ^__^ We have to still think of darkspiral, Sharigan and suicidedemon's request about joining in. Right now, I think it is just a question to get all of us organized.

Quote by DMNYKuri-chan, Ayane-chan, Shadow-san, Alisha-chan, Missy-chan and Jheiracks...It's so nice to see you around neh. We have a lot of cleaning to do as well. Good to see siblings getting acquainted with each other since we were all separated during childhood.

Oh no! cleaning! O.K then..... *picks up a broom and sweeps*

Quote by DMNYRamchong, I am older than you and no way am I going to pass for a Dinosaur ~lol~ but you can be the old Hermit of the Mountain ;) you know...But you will always be welcome here.

Ramchong said he was my great granddaddy....

Ramchong always want to be a Daddy ^_^'
but I'm still the oldest :sweat: and so he could be the Hermit in the Mountain...A great Ninja Master living in caves and reading coughcoughecchimangacough ooh and Alisha, you just need to clean your room...The rest of the castle is taken care of by Piyo-Piyo cleaning teams

Quote by DMNYRamchong always want to be a Daddy ^_^'
but I'm still the oldest :sweat: and so he could be the Hermit in the Mountain...A great Ninja Master living in caves and reading coughcoughecchimangacough

Ohh..... *giggles* O.K...

Quote by DMNYooh and Alisha, you just need to clean your room...The rest of the castle is taken care of by Piyo-Piyo cleaning teams

O.K then! *stats to clean her room*

^___^ well everyone, we ought to find out
1- what your special skills in ninjutsu are
2- what you could teach
3- what part of the castle you would want to be responsible of? OR what you would rather take as part of supervising in the castle ? The rooms dont count <__<
(I'm taking care of the kitchen if that's okay with everyone ^_^' )

Outside the castle:

There is the garden: it is the size of 2 football fields, has a few trees (you will decide which ones), a waterfall is out there as well on the slope of the mountain and part of our territory. You will decide on what flowers and plants would be in there too. And the person supervising it has a team of 5 skilled Piyo-Piyo gardeners.

the school is a large 1 floor building that has different rooms for our students to practice and learn the way of the Yamamori ninjutsu. There is also a place to store some extra equipment and all the tools to make ninja artifacts.The one who will take care of this will be in charge of the cleaning team of 5 happy Piyo-Piyo (they seem to enjoy hopping in front of each other a lot but they do a good job at using the vaccuums)

the hotspring: The hotspring is a large bassin and includes a bath-house that is restricted to our friends and family and NO, it is not mixed. Wouin-wouin keeps an eye for perverts and will poke the eyes of anyone watching.

the town : There is everything we need out there in terms of supplies. Here are the list of stores:
"The Fluffy petal" is a clothing store for boys and girls. They have rather unique old fashion clothes and the lady owning it is deaf...so speak up when you talk to her but don't yell since she would think you are making fun of her.

"The Munchkin" is a little tea house that serves bubble tea and all sorts of tea and juices. The gentle boy with the pink apron is taking care of it. For some reason he is hyper and seems to be really but really fast (he used to be one of the students in the school) but quit because he prefered making tea than throwing shuriken o_0. Wouin-Wouin is often there when he wanders to the town.

"The Discovery Scroll" is a book store that also sells manga and magazines. It is taken care by a little old man who can't seem to uncross his eyes. Don't say anything to him, it will make him cry and then the store will be closed until the next day. He is quite sensitive.

The outdoor Market is where we will get our supplies. It is there every Sunday afternoon and has anything from flowers to stuff animals...

and finally

"The Zatoichi" is a DVD store which also pride themselves on selling music J-pop and K-pop CDs only. The girl with the big glasses is the daughter of the owner who left long ago to look for a special kind of stuff animal. He has not returned since then. She is quite nice if you have the patience to deal with her. See, she is smart but really slow at doing things. So get yourself a juice or something before asking her to look for something...Actually, thinking of it, you might just find the DVD or CD yourself.

Cadi

Cadi

True

Quote by DMNY
~gives Cadi a cookie~ :hmpf: I saved a couple since Shadow-san and
Ayane-chan took most of the cookies! You too can always drop by ^__^

cookies! me luv cookies!XD *hugs dmny* maybe I will that kid living next castle...XD

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

you mean you will be the kid living next to the castle? There is nothing there really other than trees and the mountain. You could be in the town though ^__^ or maybe you might just get adopted too ^__^

Cadi

Cadi

True

probably the town then...umm.. adopted sounds good too, but I love town too muchXD

Signature Image

okay XD well the town is like at 15 minutes walk from the end of the garden...there is a mini bus that does the shuttle every hour too since the driver is kinda lazy XO

Cadi

Cadi

True

then I will walk by there every morning to visit my fav fam of the townXD its worth the exerciseXD

Signature Image

O.K! I know what I'm doing! Here it goes....

Quote by DMNY1- what your special skills in ninjutsu are

Hmm.... What's "ninjutsu"?

Quote by DMNY2- what you could teach

That depends... What kind of "ninjutsu" are there? ^_^'

Quote by DMNY3- what part of the castle you would want to be responsible of? OR what you would rather take as part of supervising in the castle ? The rooms dont count <__<

I want to take care of the Living and Family room! I'll make sure it's all family related. :)

Quote by DMNY(I'm taking care of the kitchen if that's okay with everyone )

That's totally fine with me! :) I can't cook.... :sweat:

well it will be always nice to have some visits from friends ^__^

Alisha> Ninjutsu is the martial art used by ninja ~well you know...those guys in black who throws shuriken and the whole stuff~ There are different techniques or styles or specialties depending on the school (ryu) or in ninja case; Clan. Sure you can take care of that...First come, first served hehehe

Quote by DMNYAlisha&gt; Ninjutsu is the martial art used by ninja ~well you know...those guys in black who throws shuriken and the whole stuff~ There are different techniques or styles or specialties depending on the school (ryu) or in ninja case; Clan. Sure you can take care of that...First come, first served hehehe

Is it O.K it you use real ninja skills? Cause I want to use Bukijutsu. Which is the skill of hidden weapons. ;)

i want to teach Bukijutsu and Boryaku, which is the skill of strategy. :)

Jheiracks

Jheiracks

absently lost in creation

Quote by DMNYoh and by the way ~goes to Jheiracks on the couch~ Here is the scroll
for kaze spankeroo jutsu
I have given a scroll to Jyu-Jyu as well...So whenever someone wants to
spank you...it'll reverse and they gt spanked themselves 10 times
harder ^___^

*Snickers* Thanks big bro! *Stuffs it into the inside pocket of her jacket*

Quote by DMNY1- what your special skills in ninjutsu are

Close combat, improvisation, presssure points and other things closely related

Quote by DMNY2- what you could teach

I guess I'll aid in teaching close combat and pressure points since it deals with the same consepts*Smiles* Since that is what I have actual training, I guess that would kind of help *Grins wolfishly*

Quote by DMNY3-what part of the castle you would want to be responsible of? OR what
you would rather take as part of supervising in the castle ? The rooms
dont count &lt;__&lt;

I guess I'll help with the school, seems a bit much, yes even if I have little things to help me, but other people will be using it as well, non? But if not I'm fine with keeping it together on my own *smiles*

Quote by DMNY(I'm taking care of the kitchen if that's okay with
everyone )

*Smiles* Perfectly fine, although I do make a mean chocolate cake, but only one special demand! *Snickers* A guy in the kitchen, oh so very cool!

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

kagebunshin no jutsu !!! *1000 diamarrrs appear o.O* *jumps on daddy dmny* u know i just thought of something weird......if you are the father do we needa change our surnames from our mommy jyujyu's??

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

err ... lizzie'll be the official family twee maker XD so ish lizzie part of the family ? umm ... cause i'm your niece anyway ^_^'

.:: [ S . U . K . I - S . A . N . C . T . U . A . R . Y ] ::.
Signature Image
.: don't kill me cause i'm a lizard :.

"Snickers at Jheiracks by pushing her off the couch" LOL ~whistles innocently by~
Chibi and Dia-chan ~walks around with Diachan hanging on~ 0_____o gna? Oh you are part of the Clan already but you are Igarashi foremost neh? ^___^ ~falls on the big puff~

Jheiracks

Jheiracks

*rub her sore butt and sticks her tongue out at her big bro*

lol well...You looked too lazy there on the couch...~helps her on her feet before making her sit back on the couch~ ^__^

Jheiracks

Jheiracks

*Grumbles a bit under her breath and then snatches one of the big, fluffy couch pillows and chucks it at her big bro!* Heh, surprise!!!!!! *and then dashes into the kitchen to look for some tea! (hey cookies make me thirsty!!)*

Ahh! An a side note - for those of you in my immediate family I have said hello! Also we all have to consider the few trying to join so don't forget to post what you think on them! OKay! I'll do the same! *Smiles and vanishes in a cloud of white smoke with her cup-o-tea*

EDIT: OKay Here are the three who'd like to join our cozy little family:

http://darkspiral486.minitokyo.net/
http://suicide-demon.minitokyo.net/
http://sharinganknight.minitokyo.net/

-heh, thought I'd be a bit helpful! Go figure *sticks outher tongue* The all have my vote *smiles* The rest is up to you guys and where we all think they should go in the family! I'll ask them their opinons should they be able to join :P and yadda, yadda, yadda, blah, blah, blah!

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

x_X jyujyu-chan goes oyasuminasai!! [back from playing 5 hrs of vball!!] so tired !! i injured my knee!!!! hahahahaha but jyujyu-chan is daijoubu -- just tired!! x_x ZZzzzZzz oyasumi minna -- sorry i'm not really writing much -- just really tired.

Good move Jheiracks-chan ^___^ I am not sure if they are still interested since they only posted once here. I rather would like to see more postings so to show they have still interest you know? I will see how they and any others would act altogether.
~runs to Jyu-Jyu chan and takes her in his arms and brings her to the bedroom. Wouin-wouin comes along with a med kit so that dmny can take care of the booboo, then puts her under the cover and gives her a kiss on the nose~ well sleep and I'm glad you are ok! ^__^ it's ok if you are tired and cant write all that much. ~muah~

page 2 of 198 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 4,752 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.