Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Yamamori ~Mountain Grove~ NINJA Clan - Minitokyo

The Yamamori ~Mountain Grove~ NINJA Clan

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 4 of 198 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 4,752 total items

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

Quote by jyujyu-neisanactually the paint did make it better!! ^_^ lol *hugs ayane-chan* and yes the wedding is around the corner.. I have my lil' niece anjeile-chan planning the wedding [jyujyu-chan doesn't want to be stressed out lol] ^_^ but i'll pm her to see how far she's got and if she needs any help. ^_^ thanks for offering -- ur sucha sweetie!!

O.o the paint really makes you feel better?? keke.. hope so.. ^^ or else oniisan is going to kill me.. keke.. jyujyu-neisan don't stress out oh~~~ *plays relaxing music* if you have time, accompany me go Hot Spring k.. keke.. ^^

Quote by oniisanAyane-chan, you can take care of the Hot Springs ^__^ and stop stealing the cookies :sweat: they are ours to start with <_< leave those scrolls alone you!!!

*crys* i want the scroll.. T_T jyujyu-neisan... i want the scroll.. oniisan don't want to give me.. -_- ayane-chan goodie ger.. not stealing anymore cookies for the time being.. BBLS bribed me with brownies.. keke.. ^^ if the kitchen is burnt.. we will have to go to another house to cook dinner oh.. lol.. :D hmm.. Jheiracks getting marry too ma?? she's about my age oh~~~

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

jyujyu-onesan cannot help ayane-chan with the scroll problem -- *whispers in ayane-chan's ear* but maybe when i learn the invisibility ninjutsu -- jyujyu-chan can teach you. ^_~ [wink]* So anywho's -- jyujyu-chan will take you up on the hotspring offer *gets up to go to the hot spring* ne ne dmny-sama jyujyu-chan will be back -- going with ayane-chan in the hot spring -- ano -- no peeping k?! remember!! if you do - you'll get your eyes poked out!! *bursts out laughing* *whispers in dmny's ear* can you make sure no pervies come by? or at least girl piyo-piyos or girl kirbies to stand watch? douuumo *kisses dmny on the cheek* kk let's go ayane-chan!

<__< ~looks at Ayane cry and then to Jyu-Jyu sleeping on his shoulder~ you gonna wake her up >__< ok? ~thinks of the number of scrolls and nods to himself~ okie, when I will have time I will go pick up a scroll for you, Alisha and Missy ~mumbles something about girls crying before seeing Jyu-Jyu wake up and go to the hot Springs with Ayane-chan~ Wouin-Wouin is there already and there's always a bunch of Piyo-Piyo guarding and patrolling the area. Don't worry about pervs, they cant see through the bamboo fence (it's 25 feet high) and beside, if they did have to go peek, they would need to climb up the trees which is exactly where some Piyo-Piyo are....

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

jyujyu-chan wa nemuijya nai yo!! jyujyu-chan already got up to go to hot spring -- didnt you hear me whisper in ur ear?? T_T *sobs* dmny-sama is ignoring jyujyu-chan!!!

Jyu-Jyu chan did not see me edit my post <__<

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

Quote by Jyu-Jyujyujyu-onesan cannot help ayane-chan with the scroll problem -- *whispers in ayane-chan's ear* but maybe when i learn the invisibility ninjutsu -- jyujyu-chan can teach you. ^_~ [wink]* So anywho's -- jyujyu-chan will take you up on the hotspring offer *gets up to go to the hot spring* ne ne dmny-sama jyujyu-chan will be back -- going with ayane-chan in the hot spring -- ano -- no peeping k?! remember!! if you do - you'll get your eyes poked out!! *bursts out laughing* *whispers in dmny's ear* can you make sure no pervies come by? or at least girl piyo-piyos or girl kirbies to stand watch? douuumo *kisses dmny on the cheek* kk let's go ayane-chan!

ok.. ^^ i shall wait for that day that i master invisibility.. keke.. :p don't worry jyujyu-nesan.. i have already planted "10" cameras outside the corridors.. if there's any suspicious people.. they will alert us.. keke.. :D oniisan, if you peep, ayane is not going to help you too oh.. keke.. ^^ ayane will poke oniisan's eyes too oh.. keke.. OX *holds jyujyu's hand* let's go... SplasHhhhh~~~~

Signature

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

nice and warm!! ^_^ so relaxing -- why can't life be like this mainichi ne? ^_^ ayane-chan?? *looks around for ayane-chan* o_O are you swimming in the water? did you drown?? OMG !!! kyaaaa!! where are you ayane -chan!! don't play tricks on onesan!! dmny-sammaaaaaaaaaa tasukete!!!!

Quote by DMNYJyu-Jyu chan did not see me edit my post &lt;__&lt;

gomen!! T_T lol jyujyu-chan didnt see....forgive me! one gaishimasu!!

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

Quote by jyujyu-nesannice and warm!! ^_^ so relaxing -- why can't life be like this mainichi ne? ^_^ ayane-chan?? *looks around for ayane-chan* o_O are you swimming in the water? did you drown?? OMG !!! kyaaaa!! where are you ayane -chan!! don't play tricks on onesan!! dmny-sammaaaaaaaaaa tasukete!!!!

*SPLASH everywhere* here i am.. keke.. ^^ jyujyu-nesan can always call ayane-chan to accompany her go Hot Spring oh.. ayane luv Hot Springs.. keke.. ^^ ayane-chan luv hiding around.. keke.. ^^

Signature

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

*phew* i started to panic!! i didnt wanna tell dmny-sama that i lost you or something! i would be a bad onesan!!! >_<

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

^^ keke.. dont worry.. after seperated from oniisan for so long.. i still manage to find him.. *giggle* i will find my way back.. dont worry na.. keke.. :D but maybe losing ayane-chan.. oniisan wouldnt be so headache.. keke.. XP

Signature

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

yada yada -- dmny-sama's world would definitely be different w/o his imouto-chan ayane!! ^_^ and beside jyujyu-chan loves ayane chan!! hai hai *nods* ^_^ demo - are there any other girls in the hotspring or is it just you and i?

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

ayane chan luvs jyujyu-nesan oh~~ *cuddle near jyujyu* keke.. other gers?? zoom.. *check out whether there are other gers* hmm.. i dont see any at the moment.. probably they are all asleep.. OX maybe i shld make an announcement to them.. keke.. *Ding.. DOng.. "Yo everyone.. come and join me and jyujyu-nesan at the Hot Spring oh~~" Ding.. Dong..* i hope the announcement helps.. keke.. ^^

Signature

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

lol ayane -chan kawaiii!! *hugs* i'm so glad ur my future sis-in-law

Jheiracks

Jheiracks

absently lost in creation

*Snickers while hiding up in the bamboo* Tisk, Tisk! It is femey's only girlys! *Chuckles and drops two big red ballos full of ice water on Anane-san and Jyu-Jyu-san's heads* Time to cool off! *Laughs so hard she falls out of the trees and into the hot spring clothes an all!*

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

*hugs back tightly* oniisan needa you to take care le oh~~ Onegaishimasu.. ^^ if oniisan bully jyujyu-nesan.. :angry: tell ayane-chan oh... because of my secret weapon.. *lift hand up and points 2 fingers out.. -_-v* keke.. :D but jyujyu-nesan has a very big family to handle oh~~ would be too tiring.. ayane-chan can help you to spank kids oh.. keke.. >.<
yeah Jheiracks is here.. i think the annoucement is goodie oh.. keke.. ^^ it's so cold.. *shiver.. splash water on Jheiracks.. hides under the water..*

Signature

Jheiracks

Jheiracks

absently lost in creation

*Comes up sputtering only to get splashed in the face by her twin sis! Seriously spits out water then flashes a big grin at Jyu-Jyu-san and Ayane-san*

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

twin sis?? who's ur twin sis??? omg!!! i didn't know!

but that water balloon felt nice -- just a lil' owie on the head! lol see *points at the stars going around in circles over her head* heheehe
ano -- is missy-san coming too? OMG did i just see dmny-sama pass by??!! kyaaa !! or maybe it was a shadow of someone else!! wat if it's a stranger!!! ewwwww ~~~~~~~

Since everybody seems to be saying what they want to do, I thought I'd better mention what I'd like to do before everything is taken!!*grins broadly*...

Quote by DMNY^___^ well everyone, we ought to find out
1- what your special skills in ninjutsu are2- what you could teach
3- what part of the castle you would want to be responsible of? OR what you would rather take as part of supervising in the castle ? The rooms dont count &lt;__&lt;
(I'm taking care of the kitchen if that's okay with everyone ^_^' )

... as to .1, I have no special skills in ninjutsu I'm afraid...*grins*... I'm quite happy to leave all the martial arts training in Jheiracks very capable hands!!... As to what I could teach, *arches one eyebrow, gives a little grin and looks thoughtfully up to the ceiling*... I love to read all types of stuff and keep up with what's going on in the world *grins*... I think I'd like to help out with the school work/tutor some of the and kids if they need any extra help *smiles*... As to what part of the castle I'd like to be responsible for, that's easy, it would have to be the library!!... As regards to supervising, since you are doing the cooking, Alisha's doing the family room and Jheiracks is looking after the ninjutsu school, I will mind just doing a spot of general supervising... Seeing to the general running/upkeep of the household... You know, sort of like a housekeeper...

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

Quote by Jheiracks*Comes up sputtering only to get splashed in the face by her twin sis! Seriously spits out water then flashes a big grin at Jyu-Jyu-san and Ayane-san*

keke.. ^^ ayane-chan too naughty huh.. *ran to get a towel for Jheiracks* or else oniisan not giving me the scroll.. keke.. i'll only be naughty after getting the scroll.. keke.. or else Jheiracks, why dont you give me your scroll?? keke.. ^^

Quote by JyuJyu-nesantwin sis?? who's ur twin sis??? omg!!! i didn't know!
but that water balloon felt nice -- just a lil' owie on the head! lol see *points at the stars going around in circles over her head* heheehe
ano -- is missy-san coming too? OMG did i just see dmny-sama pass by??!! kyaaa !! or maybe it was a shadow of someone else!! wat if it's a stranger!!! ewwwww ~~~~~~~

jyujyu-san.. yup.. since we are both 21.. and i was born in 20th nov.. Jheiracks is born in 18th nov.. so we are twins.. :D jyujtu-nesan is giddy le.. keke.. ^^ missy-san?? wakanai ne.. you saw oniisan?? -_-v
missy san is here too.. ^^

Signature

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

ohhhh sokaaaa!! i get it now! -- ano i thought i did see dmny-sama - but it might just be a pervie lurking around !!! O_o lol *grabs her paintball gun* ne ne you two want one too?? btw i hope we don't paint in the hot spring!! lol

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

hai.. soo desu.. keke.. oniisan??? -_-v yeah.. i wanna a paintball gun.. ^^ if we are going to paint the Hot Spring.. ayane-chan isnt able to ZZZZ today le.. needa clean up the mess.. ayane-chan is in-charge of Hot Spring na.. but it's ok.. ayane-chan will make sure that pervie do the jobs while ayane-chan supervise.. keke.. ^^ but if we cant catch any pervie.. i got an idea that we can still make a mess out of the Hot Spring.. *whispers to jyujyu-nesan* we can just catch any man and frame him.. keke.. XP then ayane-chan no needa clear up the mess.. keke... ;)

Signature

~goes to the garden and opens the BBQ grill and prepares some brochettes for everyone while munching on some cookies (the ones that survived Ayane's and Shadow's raid)~ 0____o must eat cookies....

Btw Missy-chan, you could take care of the library and give a hand to Jyu-Jyu or Jheiracks if you want to...The town and school might need another head there ;)

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

jyujyu-nesan.. i think i smell food outside.. keke.. ^^ it's food time.. jyujyu-nesan... daijoubu?? O.O

Signature

~while leaving the brochettes on the BBQ, makes a homemade potato salad with light sour cream and herbs~ ^___^ hopefully, there will be more than enough brochettes...So, beef brochettes and scallops/shrimps ^___^ okie dokie!!!

page 4 of 198 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 4,752 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.