Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Yamamori ~Mountain Grove~ NINJA Clan - Minitokyo

The Yamamori ~Mountain Grove~ NINJA Clan

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 5 of 198 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 4,752 total items

Jheiracks

Jheiracks

absently lost in creation

*Wanders out of the hot spring a big wet mess* Heh, that was nice! *Peels out of her black gear and shows the black two piece under it* Ahhh, now that feels much better! *Does a cannon ball into the water right next to Jyu-Jyu! Comes up giggling* Ooooh, smell a barbaque!!!! An yes! I wouldn't mind the help of a tutor at all! *Grins towards Missy-san!* An hey, I'm in no rush to get hitched! Unless . . . . *grins darkly and wanders out towards the good smell!* I hope he has chicken!

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

hmm.. Jheiracks. i think jyujyu-nesan fainted.. she's not responding to me.. how?? *wonder around* XO

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

*gives ayane-chan a paintball gun* here ya go

nyu??

Quote by JheiracksAn hey, I'm in no rush to get hitched! Unless . . . . *grins darkly and wanders out towards the good smell!* I hope he has chicken!

you're in no rush to get hitched unless he has chicken?? lol *comes out of the hot spring and follow jheiracks -- ne jheiracks, ayane, missy-san -- u gallies wanna come to see who's bbq'ing? *grabs her towel and wraps it around her body* nyuuu -- jyujyu-chan loves the smell! ^_^ *sniffles the bbq smelling air* ^_^ mmmmmm yummy!!

ayane-chan jyujyu-chan has an idea -- let's go raid the person who's bbq'ing!! like we're in the army or something -- wanna join jheiracks and missy?

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

heh.. *eyes sparkling.. runs towards the smell* oniisan is doing the job oh~~ ^^ *grabs some potato salad* Hmmm.. yummy oh.. wanna try some?? *munching* ^^

*take the paintball gun.. started shooting oniisan* keke.. ^^

Signature

Jheiracks

Jheiracks

Quote by Jyu-Jyu you're in no rush to get hitched unless he has
chicken??

*Cracks up laughing so hard she falls on the floor!* No, No, No, I hope chef man has chicken!! That can only be big Bro!!! *Can't stop laughing* Ow! My stomach hurts from laughing so hard Jyu-Jyu! *Runs at Jyu-Jyu-san and starts tickling Ms. Gimp!*

~the brochettes are not ready yet so dmny just turns them over before going to take some chicken and splattering them into his marinade of olive oil and hot spices~ 0___o ~hears some girls giggling and not much sounds from the Hot Spring~
Ayane-chan? Jyu-Jyu chan and Jheiracks-chan...The potato salad is ready neh but I have to put some bacon on it so it tastes better...and Ayane-chan, you ask first before taking neh ~gives a soft slap on her fingers~ Beside, did you clean your hands?

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

ptssssss -- *whispers* ayane-chan u don't wanna raid dmny-sama with me??

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

i'm already raiding.. keke..^^ *shooting around.. shoots oniisan, jyujyu-nesan, Jheiracks* eh.. Missy doko?? ?_?

Signature

^^" look at my post girls ~throws some bacon bits on the salad~ <_< I never will have time to make all the food if you girls keep on raiding me >__< ~wipes hands on the flower apron 0__o

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

hayayaaaaaaa *shoots dmny-sama -- carefully hitting him so that the paint doesnt splatter on the food* hahahaah *sticks her tongue out at dmny* hahahah *shoots jheiracks in her tooshie for tickling jyujyu-chan* [btw only dmny-sama knows where i'm ticklish -- not somewhere common -- *blush*] hehe *does a Rambo roll behind the bushes and carefully aims at ayane-chan* *shoots at ayane-chan but misses her by a cm* DOH !! *runs behind a tree and starts to climb the tree like a ninja* [hmmm it seems that my towel has fallen and i'm in my ninja gear O_o] lol *shoots ayane-chan right smack dab on her left thigh and again on the right thigh and the starts to spell "jyujyu was here" on ayane's back*

~looks at the paint on the apron~ o_0 Hmmmm....~carefully pulls out the psk-1000 and pumps the barrel before splattering Jyu-Jyu chan with whipped cream, then turns to Ayane-chan and Jheiracks~ want to play rough? ok!!!! Say hello to my little friend!!!! ~splats them with whipped cream too~ There...~puts the weapon down before checking on the brochettes~

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

ai yah~~~ x_x Hoei.. *jump back to the bushes.. start aiming the most dangerous person..* jyujyu-nesan.. i'm coming oh.. *run everywhere.. starts shooting jyujyu-nesan continuously.. took a huge leaf and cover myself* heh~~~ where's everyone?? it looks like only jyujyu-nesan and i are killing each other.. keke.. ^^
oniisan is here to fight too.. ^^

Signature

Jheiracks

Jheiracks

*Rubs her butt and leans back to look at the paint* Wow, that left a mark! *snickers and walks over to DMNY cafefully making sure she doesn't get hit again* Need any help Bro?

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

*wipes off the whipped cream off her goggles and eats it* nyuuuu--- yummy dmny-sama!!! but jheiracks staying close to DMNY-sama makes you even MORE of a target for me!!! *starts shooting jheiracks and dmny* nyahahahahah -- ayane-chan you wanna make an alliance together you and i -- we'll take on dmny-sama and jheiracks!! nyuuuuu [i'm sucha kid -- sometimes ionno why dmny-sama can keep me as his love] lol

^___^ no no I'm fine cooking by myself really...unless you want to cut those carrots over there ~points at the table ~I've made some mayo and mustard dip with pepper~ Brocoli and green peppers are already cut up but then again ~glances around~ you can continue playing around with your sisters ^___^
~I wuv you Jyu-Jyu chan because you are a big kid like me lol~

Jheiracks

Jheiracks

I'll have red marks for a week! *looks where the carrots are and then runs straight at Jyu-Jyu and tackles her (nicely) and steals her gun away! and then starts shooting at Ayane while walking back to where the carrots are*

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

*hi-5 with jyujyu-nesan* yeah!!! we shall combine forces.. keke.. ^^ Jheiracks.. although you are my twin sister.. i'm not letting you off oh~~ keke.. *started shotting at Jheiracks and oniisan.. went to look for another gun for jyujyu*
here jyujyu-nesan... *hands over the gun*

Signature

(ok got to go for a bit but will be back...Jyu-Jyu chan will you be online tonight neh? I miss you >__<)
~takes the chicken and puts it on the grill, bringing out big flames but no one is around just yet so no danger and then puts off some of the brochettes on the plate~ Ok minna, if you want to help yourself to some brochettes, you can do so now! The potato salad is ready also and I have hot bread ~two Piyo-Piyo and Wouin-Wouin are carrying hot breads with garlic butter~

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

noooooo jyujyu-chan's gunnnn!!!! *cries to dmny* *pout* *lightbulb comes over jyujyu-chan* nyahahahahahah take this jheiracks *cuts up the carrots into shurikens and throws it at jheiracks* nyaaaaaaan!!! ^_^ *Puts some dressing on the carrot shurikens* here ya go jheiracks!! hehehehe more flavoring for you!! lol ^_^ *takes the gun ayane-chan gave her* hahahahah jheiracks you're mine!!!

ayane watchout for jheiracks!! *goes up to dmny and softly pinches his "love handles"* ^_~ *wink* *sticks her tongue out at dmny* hahahah

Oh shrimps shrimps, please!!... and Homemade potato salad too... *looks over to said salad and drools*... I think I'm in seventh heaven *sighs*

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

missy is here.. *shoots at missy* keke.. ^^ jyujyu-nesan.. *hand over the gun*

Signature

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

ayane-chan!! another target has come into my ninja radar *points to missy-san* hheheheeeh wat do you think?

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

*wondering why missy has no reaction.. started shooting at her continuously* keke.. ^^

Signature

Jheiracks

Jheiracks

Aww *waves at Big Bro while dodging the tasty shurikens* Yummy! *shoots at Ayane's back* HA! *Dives behind the table while snagging a yummy loaf of garlic bread mid dive* Wow! This is great! *Shoots at Jyu-Jyu-san's foot*

page 5 of 198 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 4,752 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.