Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which twin from D.N.Angel do you prefer??? - Minitokyo

Which twin from D.N.Angel do you prefer???

Tagged under D.N.Angel

page 5 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 176 total items

Boko

Chocobo Class S

riku is waaay cooler ^_^

himura088

himura088

~Smile

I would choose Riku, cause her character is very similar to mine. =X

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

Riku, all the way. She's much wiser than Risa ( who's way too hyped about things, especially about Dark ). Riku may not always show them, but she has very strong and tender feelings. I like her personality much more than Risa's. And I think Riku is the better one for Daisuke.

..::Kuro-sama::..

Signature Image

riku! risa's a little too whiny. but shes real nice at the end (:

I like SOTOSHI so much as he is so handsome and cute
at the same time he cares DAISUKE
he looks after him many times
and not willing to get him hurt!
they are in really deep relationship with DARK&KRAD
but he still want to protect DAISUKE!
that is really a treasure--friendship& kindness

I prefer Riku better because she has quiet an intesting attitude. She's pretty, cute and bravest femal character in D.N.Angel. She always keep hope towards Daisuke. It's a pity that she got rejected eventually

ah...more risa bashers...people, no offense, she's only 14 she can't be mature and mighty right now she's still in the stage of maturing...and if you didn't notice she actually DID mature during the anime so...erm...I don't really see reason to still hate her.
But whatever, I like Riku better (NO I do not hate Risa I just like Riku better, surely that can make sense if you think)

RIKU! iHATE risa....

Riku any day. Risa used Daisuke so many times getting him to clean up the classroom for her just cause shes spoiled. I'm not saying she has no good points but Riku has always been the better girl and there for him. I might have choosen Risa if she had actully liked him but it was all just for Dark.

I like Riku best, she has a more interesting personality :)

I guess alot people agree with me. Riku. Rise... she one of those poeple that can really tick me off running for a guy when most of the time they end crying. wait that has already happen. hahaha I not saying I hate Rise. I understand Rise case in somewhat. (to be correct try to) For I, I am a twin myself. I more of Riku that for sure. Riku stand up for what she believe. maybe Rise too. The relationship she has with Dia was cute. She can tell she really love him. That what I like about her.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

riku! riku all the way!
i wz kinda madd at risa bekuz daisuke really like her an she turned him down... an... she liked dark bekuz he would make her really popular... but i think she really likes dark... so... i guess shes okay... but i still like riku hehe ^^
m.i.a. ^^

I like Riku more becausa she's optimistic and cheerful. She's really great.

RIKU hands down -_-

Risa is *no offence* retarded :\

However, in the anime, in the last few episodes, Risa turns more

mature :D

But I still hate her ^_^'

Riku is mature, athletic, unselfish, caring *to Daisuke* so she should

be better than Risa ;)

But that's just my *and nearly everyone else's* opinion :)

riku hell yeah. risa sometimes ticks me off.." i'm going to be Dark's phantom thief wife! " bleh...dream on, and shes kinda whiny. and i like riku's sense of fashion better, its more casual.

i think maybe someone should make a poll so that we can tally, but judging by the spammage of RIKU! everywhere, im going to go out on a limb here and say that Riku would come out with the most votes XD anyways i know that she'd get my vote without a doubt =^^=

I like Risa far better, actually ;3 She happens to be one of my favorite anime characters ever.

She does come across as whiny and a little pretentious sometimes, but I find her character flaws refreshing. She's the younger and weaker twin when it comes to athletic and probably academic things. But her rivalry with her older sister is no doubt caused by the sisterly admiration she has for Riku. Riku's always ahead of her in some sense, and it always came across to me that she felt as though she couldn't keep up, resulting in a 'you're my rival' way of thinking.

And as for her crush on Dark... well, most girls that age have crushes that are even MORE petty and stupid. And if you've read the manga you'd see that she matures alot. She's not as petty and incompetent anymore, her crush has completely evolved into something much stronger (can't deny it ;D), and she's learned how to get a grip on how she's feeling.

"

And people, she she wasn't TRYING to be mean to Daisuke. She's a little on the dim side. She didn't realize what he was saying to her >0

She's FLAWED so much in a non-stereotypical way <3 I LOVE her =3

I appreciate how Yukiru Sugisaki handles her character and doesn't villianize her.

As for Riku.. well.. I'm not as fond of her, even though I think she's a VERY admirable character. She's a great contrast to her wayward little sister.

But Risa has my vote. (Wow, a total of... something less then 7, I'm sure xD)

Quote by Rasaku-chan I'd have to choose Risa. Sure, everyone thinks she's annoying because of her shallow love for Dark, but don't we all used to have crushes, too? We can all tell that that was mere infatuation, but that's pretty much the first stage we go through in order to experience true love. Even though Risa can be childish and somewhat blunt, she's still a cheerful and friendly girl. Even after she rejected Daisuke, she still considers him an intimate. She also cares about other people's happiness, and knowing that Dark loved Rika in the anime, she decided to drop out of the competition in winning his heart because she knows she can never have him. And she also showed Satoshi a hearty and warm smile as she waved him goodbye in vol. 3. And that was around the time where a subtle intimacy has started to take place between the both of them. Maybe it was because of her friendliness that caused him to have some feelings for her. I mean, why would he treat Risa differently from the other girls who've had a crush on him?

Well, I also like Riku with her personality and good judgement, but my favorite is still Risa. :)

THANK YOU! You basically said everything that I just said .___.

[spoiler]

Risa has a more lively personality I think but Riku is the twin which I find appealing because of her more down to earth temperament, which I like more. Risa can be a bit whiny and spoiled COMPARED (NOTE THE WORD COMPARED) to Riku. So yeah. that aout sums it up for me. I think that the Harada twins rule! ^^

' I like the wind, when I stand against the wind,It sweeps over me and makes me wanna fly...\'

i prefer Riku heh heh

kingray100

kingray100

Ryu,the half demon

i used to like risa but then she started to seem a little braty and obsessive.I would pick Riku since she is more kind and has more common sense.

I like Riku best. She is smart, athletic and i guess preety. Anyway, I prefer her than Risa. She is just too girlish and well, her love for Dark is somehow......... I dont know

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

Riku!Riku will be the best between the two of them,Riku was strong and she isn't like Risa always sticking to Dark like that that she caused him trouble.

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

yukiyo

yukiyo

.: Autumn In My Heart </3

Riku, but i have nothing against Risa. i just think that Riku has better character than that of Risa. i disliked it very much when Risa was always chasing after Dark. but Riku didnt stomp on Daisukes heart. she goes better with him than Risa.

- [ you can illustrate your death in romance ] </3

hie

Definitely Riku (even though I've only just started watching DNAngel, I like her the best. The long haired one seems just so superficial and shallow.

page 5 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 176 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.