Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Releasing anger... - Minitokyo

Releasing anger...

page 2 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 189 total items

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

Ken's thread is all about anger.. poor ken. . u should open a thread about hapiness...

Nway, back to the topic, ill just eat alot so *sweets* like cake and donuts when im so mad.. hmmm.. did ya know that sugar can calm someones feeling.. i bet ken didnt know about that..

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

Suppress and get on with my life. Eventually it goes away, so thats fine enough for me.

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

I just like to be on my own and think things out.

Brownie the Cat

Ikorus

Ikorus

Silly Narcissist

Most of the time, I clench my fists around anything I can find that doesn't cost much and I squeeze it as hard as I can. I still hold back though, because I don't want to break it. Hehehe... I also sometimes go inside my room, take my pillow, stuff my face into and scream, "Tang'na naman o!!!" (not cursing my mom here) I'm not allowed to swear, but I do it anyway when I'm really mad and Mom's not around.

Quote by asuza
Everytime I'm angry and someone tries to calm me down, I get angrier
for some reason.

I agree. I feel that way too.

Signature
Latest wall: Archway to the Elysian Fields (an original abstract wallpaper)
I'll only dread one day at a time. - Charlie Brown

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by az-chanI eat when I'm mad, when i'm calmed down already, I just take a deep breath and head for the gym.

Going fat and then exercise... weird?

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Mostly I release my anger on my lil bro lol xDD By making -him- angry xD lol ^_^ yes im too evil...

Signature Image

I play fighting games. <.<

TurtleEmperor

TurtleEmperor

full-time slacker

Destroy! Destroy everything in my path!! cause mayham, destruction, and pain!

Signature Image
thank May-sama for the siggy ^_^

uchiha-saori

uchiha-saori

>>aRchAngeL<<

well, i think of revenge... that's it... i think of it but there's no action... sometimes, i just talk to myself... i look at the mirror and try to calm myself... but when i'm with others, i keep it all up and give them a smile... yup, nobody knows me that well... they can't tell what i'm feeling because i portray it otherwise...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

1. Scream, cry, swear, slam doors..
2. Talk to people about it
3. Repeat step 1
4. Try to cool down.
5. Repeat step 1
6. Then go do other things while in a pissy mood.

i usually don't talk to people while i'm mad... or else i'd just swear at them.. and get pissed off at them. ^_^' heh.....

shijiroken

shijiroken

Angel that finds his "Heaven"

when I'm angry, I just play something in my pc until I forgot that anger( If I'm allowed to use it..)...or if they make me really angry, they'll have a worst nightmare(if I know who they are, don't ask me how will I do that...) but what I really do most of the time is....
1. Go to my room
2.just stare at a wall with nothing to do or nothing to think about......just staring....
that's what I do...
why kuya akaikne? are you angry with someone or something?

Heaven

yakushi-meikin

yakushi-meikin

:Professional Nerd:

hmmm... i sing an appropriate song to suit my mood... (think offspring, evanescence, aerosmith... go figure...)

i talk to myself too (oh no, i'm not crazy, i'm just a little unwell...)

i write stuff in my journal, that is if i even feel like writing in the first place...

if i have mood swings due to the phenomenon that is womanhood, i may cry a lot...

i also contemplate on things... (cynical-analytical)

You're never fully dressed without a smile! ;)

Signature Image

Only in the mysterious equations of love can any real logic be found."
- A Beautiful Mind

Acknowledgements to alexiel01 for my userpage skin and signature image!

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

I take a machete and then run around my backyard killing all the evil weeds I see.
Or I play raquetball alone but really extreme.

Wearing myself out physically helps me get rid of all my anger.

Blondie4Ever

Blondie4Ever

Adieu...

For me, nothing blows off steam better then exercise. It doesn't really matter what kind. I just focus my anger/outrage/fury - everything - into the physical activity's goal. It works (for me) surprisingly well.

Signature Image

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

It depends on how mad I am though today I got mad at my sister and I found myself walking around wow weird!!!!^__^
If I'm really angry I talk to someone and if no one will listen then I scream in my pillow and go to sleep!!!Opps I let it get to me :) :D :pacman:

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

mela

mela

~*mela-chan*~

i talk to someone about it... like bursting with anger, i guess... but i'm not the type who cries about it... just wanna kill a certain person!!! he! he! joke!

"Never be captivated by anyone, just live as yourself in the way you are."

ei friends! how are you?
always remember that i'm here if you need me! :)

I just listen to music and relax. Probably heavy rock of some sort. Games are typically involved.

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

i wish i had a better coping mechanism to deal with anger...but i usually scream (and cuss), slam doors, and start punching doors and walls. i already put a tiny hole on my bedroom door...lol...and it's tiny cuz i have a tiny fist... XD
i also find that taking a cold shower helps to cool down my anger.

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

like Spystreak, i play videogames to release my anger. Games like Gundam:Encounter in Space. Using beam sabers and beam rifles to destroy mobile suits, i'm imagining them as one of my enemy. Target Lock-on fireeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

i take a deep mean breath/sigh really hard -- scream within my ownself and then i'm okay -- or i'll vent to myself -- and then start talking to myself about what got me angry -- then i'm all better!! ^_^

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

When I'm just angry... I punch a hole in a concrete wall.... Ken's face sometimes does the trick if a wall is nowhere to be found.

Actually, I'm very violent when I'm angry. Go ask Ken... he started this thread... so he must be aiming at me... 'cause he's one of my cool-down tools.... sorry, ken.

Signature

i let out my anger by all the above and then punching an inanimate object or stab something like a book.

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

Listen music. VERY LOUD music. Rock is always better!! :D I'm not into the "talking" thing... Sometimes with friends.. but when I'm pissed I can be quite dangerous T_T so it's better to just let me be.

K-Jin

K-Jin

Cloud

I have a punching bag and beat that thing to death when i'm angry...

This is my story...I'll end it the way I want...or we'll all die here...

page 2 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 189 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.