Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bomb Blasts in London - Minitokyo

Bomb Blasts in London

page 2 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 190 total items

koohyuko

Nandeyanen?

I just heard on the news that there were about 90 casulties and 2 fatalities, but as celebril said, nothing is confirmed yet. The 7 attack was recently confirmed. I just heard its confirmation a few minutes ago.

Thought I posted in here a minute ago but apparently not (I can't see it).

I didn't know until I read this. Whoever done it was sick.

jakulito, apart from Russell Square, it as you states goes around the edge of the central line. Aldgate East looks like its just off the Central Line, put still serves two other lines. It looks like they were trying to block off the centre of London.

Just put on the radio (Capital FM) on, they reckon its about 20 deaths and 150 critical injuries at the moment.

k-li

k-li

Magical Girl ^_^

it's awful, and i'm really shaken up as i live in london but am not there at the moment as i am staying with family. it has shaken me up.

i hope it will all be okay, and i send my condolences and sympathies to all those caught up in it all.

>.< Why do things like that always happen? It's so horrible how people do that to each other...

Signature Image

K-Jin

K-Jin

Cloud

I live in London...I went to liverpool st station yesterday...good thing i went yesterday and not today, and it's now 7 bombs apparantly, i've been about 15mins away from 2 of the bombings....kinda scary to think that you go to sleep and the morning you wake up, your country has gone inot chaos...wish everyone the best that is here with me!

This is my story...I'll end it the way I want...or we'll all die here...

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

Quote by littlejonny100controversial bullshit....everyones self obsesssed..... there are probably lots of people who are celebrating the fact london got bombed..... it sux and shit happens.....either say something constructive and inquistive or shuddup cause saying it's horrible......EVERYONE thinks it's horrible...good FOR you.... bitching wont help anything.....

That's a pointless 2 cents to add. People need to talk to release the tension. It's human nature, so get used to it.

As far as I'm aware, which is all still very unofficial, the police all over the country are on red alert. Walking around my city there's been an intense police presence with many armed officers walking the street and vans parked outside of all the train station exits.

I have a few friends in London ~ I've not heard anything from them, but I'm sure they're all right as it happened during rush hour. But that just makes it worse as someone has planned to take down as many people as possible. Imagine it, you kiss your loved ones good bye in the morning, or storm out of the house desperate to catch your bus or train, and you never see them again. Just horrible.

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

i heard and Tony Blair was to flee back from the G8 and get a report from the police

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Ryan19

Ryan19

Return of ME

omfg! Hope my cousin is ok in London. Gtg call him. Peace to all british.

CPOK

CPOK

Gunbunny

Well there is gonna be a hell of alot of itchy trigger fingers in Iraq and Afganistan now. Hope everyone from the forums and galleries is ok.

Member of {Ecchi-club} {Perverts-Club} {ComicPartyFans} {Ecchi} {Full-Metal-Panic-Fanatic} {MiniTokyo-Australia}{MT-singles-club }
| Group Moderator of {Military-group}
A bullet may or may not have your name on it, but Naval shells mearly have "To whom it may concern"

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

Just because of the bomb, you guys are now scared about it...damn..
its not as horrible compared to that day..... but it just so sad to see some people die because the bomb.

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

Sick, sick world.
It sucks!

hidekeitaro

hidekeitaro

MEMENTO MORI

Yes.. This's horrible.. I watch in morning here and i didn't believa in what i reading about....
In this cases, only innocents die....

Signature

esmerga

Imperfect and Real

thanks for the info, i'm worried about m0ochan, shes staying at london right now.. &^$% i'm so worried..

Signature

I look for a new world.
I want to meet you, but I can't.

I tremble wearing them but..
..these awakened wings won't fade away.

harlequin

harlequin

Condrestl Abdello

I'll be praying for the people in London and all across Europe. I'm sorry to hear all of this. v.v;

i believe that tis bombings may be related to the olympics....

yea.. heard of it this morning T_T

pamkips

pamkips

?????

oh my god.....i'm horrified......this is just too horrible hopefully no one was hurt
i'll pray for all the people over there

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

SebastianvonKane

SebastianvonKane

Omniversal lone traveler

I have been following this fact since I knew what happened.
Looks like the west-world (I mean, Europe and America) people have some guys following us to kick our ass.
Again I come saying from my bigest story, "What in the world we humans may have to be worth of redemption?".

"You have a job to do, and so do I. Yours is to sell socks and suspenders. Mine is to cross-examine people like you and crush them".

ultima100

ultima100

Holy Angel Ultima

I just watched the news on TV. so horrible :(

Mabui

Mabui

Ai no Message

I just heard about it from the tv. About 20 dead and over 1000 injured. >.< Horrible! I hope no more people are hurt. v.v

God is just something mankind made up so they could blame everything that they couldn't explain on something.

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

I saw that like an hour ago and it was awful. How many nes like this should we see in the future.

Blondie4Ever

Blondie4Ever

Adieu...

Just a quick post to express my condolences, and my hope that none of our members and/or their relatives were injured or found their death in these disgusting attacks.

Signature Image

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

I dn't live in the UK but I've heard of it because my homepage has the story. It's really awful how someone can do something like this. I feel sorry for those who were unfortunate enough to have someone trapped in the blast. Or worse, dead.

Rayl

Rayl

~MAKAISENKI~

I feel as if my country has been violated by these people. What do these people want? Attention? To screw up the G-8? We have 300 injured people and 40 dead. Is it really worth it?! To harm that many people just to screw up a meeting of world leaders or to get attention? All that happens is that more people will die in response.

You'd think some people would have learned by now...

My thoughts go out to those who have been hurt and to the familes of the people who have died.

Signature Image

page 2 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 190 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.