Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you think that you may be addicted to Naruto? - Minitokyo

Do you think that you may be addicted to Naruto?

Tagged under Naruto

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 135 total items

Yes the manga is better than the anime. The only plus point in the anime is (imho) you can see the jutsu in action.

Ah i can't find an accepttable reason for others about why i'm not addicted to this series. The feelings just not there. And it's quite strange to have this kind of feelings. Because when i first got the manga, it already vol 24. And so i read from 1 to 24 without any stop to sleep, because i can't sleep, captivated by this Naruto series. And yet, i still can't become a fans or addicted to Naruto. Nevertheless i always keep waiting for the new volume of the manga.

Blue Silent Bell

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by Tatsumi09Naruto started off nicely, now it's just a bunch of filler episodes
here and there, and to make matters worse it's long boring extended
fillers. The story has lost all meaning and I never even look forward
to the next episode.
Naruto is just a hype, imo, and without the hype it would just be
another meaningless anime.
(I feel like I'm bashing it pretty hardly, but to even things out, the
manga is something that should be looked forward to.)

well you are right about the fillers but it's not going that bad!!! it's just because you saw the manga that's why you feel like it's getting out of sense and out of track because you expect to see what you've seen in the manga!!

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by guadiani read from 1 to 24 without any stop to sleep

wow you're more than addicted XP you're obsessed XP well I don't blame you! because you're not the only one ;)

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

I really liked Naruto but because of filler episodes, it's becoming a series I dislike.

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by NarutoDuoI really liked Naruto but because of filler episodes, it's becoming a series I dislike.

yeah I heard that a lot XP well I agree with you!! it used to be much better! but when they will get back to the story things will change a lot and I am sure that everyone is going to enjoy it!!

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

Hi i am Leon and i got a naruto problem the last time a saw an episode was 5 mins a go and i want to c another!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Naruto is worse than drugs u can't let go of it lol XP

There are way better series out there than Naruto.

If animals aren't supposed to be eaten - why are they made out of meat?

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by LeonBelmontHi i am Leon and i got a naruto problem the last time a saw an episode
was 5 mins a go and i want to c
another!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Naruto is worse than
drugs u can't let go of it lol XP

well after diagnosing your condition I'm sorry to tell you that you are addicted to Naruto xp

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

ToMaccoff7

ToMaccoff7

Cryogenic Scientist - lawlzuwish

I like, but not exactly addicted. XD Mostly watched for a few of my favourite characters.

Never watched it.
Not my kind of anime.

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by HumphroNever watched it.
Not my kind of anime.

how can you tell it's not your type of anime if you haven't watched it xp?

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

Ohhh! yes i'm addicted. XD XD XD

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by lthnadmlOhhh! yes i'm addicted. XD XD XD

lol it's so obvious that you are ;)

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

i was addicted but not anymore, im getting bored with all the fillers especially this recent slooow one

i think there are worse anime people could be addicted to, at least naruto is actually good, and encouranges good behaviour.
i WAS addicted to naruto, the series was about 120eps long, an i remember watching the 1st ep on my summer holidays thinking "jesus that's a lotta eps, no way im gonna finish all that" flash forawrd a few weeks and im already finished all 130 eps, after many 9 to 9 days (if not longer) of narut-o-thons. my sis & bro somehow got caught up in my watching too, so joined in XD now there are 3 fully fledged anime fans in my household... not to mention im still spreading the naruto love, to my cousins, young OR old, naruto is that addictive

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by Patchyi think there are worse anime people could be addicted to, at least
naruto is actually good, and encouranges good behaviour.
i WAS addicted to naruto, the series was about 120eps long, an i
remember watching the 1st ep on my summer holidays thinking "jesus
that's a lotta eps, no way im gonna finish all that" flash forawrd a
few weeks and im already finished all 130 eps, after many 9 to 9 days
(if not longer) of narut-o-thons. my sis & bro somehow got caught
up in my watching too, so joined in XD now there are 3 fully fledged
anime fans in my household... not to mention im still spreading the
naruto love, to my cousins, young OR old, naruto is that addictive

that's a very interesting story ;) and it's kinda similar to what happened with me XP

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

chadakoon

chadakoon

albularyong batungbakal

i'm getting bored of naruto right now. the translators aren't doing their jobs. plus those freaking filler eps. the only thing i like in the anime is that i can understand the fight scenes while in the manga, i have no clue as to what is happening in a frame or sumthin.

and naruto's getting more and more popular. it's so corny. i still like it when it wasn't that popular. plus the dubbing in our country's soooo freaky. that's why i like subbed anime eps. >.<

greatdragon

Mr. Doom

i don't think so

There's No place like hell

redangel6112

redangel6112

DozoYorishiku (Nice to meet you)

Naruto is one of my fav anime show in my list. I love to see when Naruto or Sakuke fighting with someone tougher than them. Well...........it is hard to say am I addicted to Naruto or not. I only can say I LOVE Naruto.^-^

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by redangel6112Naruto is one of my fav anime show in my list. I love to see when Naruto or Sakuke fighting with someone tougher than them. Well...........it is hard to say am I addicted to Naruto or not. I only can say I LOVE Naruto.^-^

Well perosnally I like when Naruto and Sasuke fights AGAINST each others XP
it brings more action and more suspense to the fight!
and by the way a little addiction to the series won't hurt XP

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

I would never never get addicted to naruto, the anime/manga sucks *get killed by Naruto fans*

Signature

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by tarerenI would never never get addicted to naruto, the anime/manga sucks *get killed by Naruto fans*

:hmpf: Naruto sucks?
it's like you're saying Anime in general sucks! may I ask if you have ever watched it?
and how many episodes did you see?

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

Well around 5 months back then I was just addited to Naruto, but nowadays when after finishing what else I got with Tsubasa Chronicles (watched around 29 eps in one day o.o *wished I didn't waste my whole fun on that one day*)One Piece Shuffle! Black Cat & Bleach seems like naruto looked like poo after watching those and lost my addition to Naruto. Try some other alternate routes like Full Moon Wo Sagashite that drama lines gets you hooked

Well, I like Naruto but to be addicted to it....
I didn't read yet the manga so i can't tell about it, but even if the anime is good (a good storyline, very good animation...), it is far to be the perfect serie, for exemple sometimes you get the impression that your are watching a scene you saw a while ago, and this is not really an impression : things repeat themselves (even if characters change) and it is good that each character's is developped but there too much flashbacks for my taste, so much that sometimes it become annoying.

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 135 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.