Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anyone have any phobias? Share wif us... - Minitokyo

Anyone have any phobias? Share wif us...

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 154 total items

Quote by MandrakeTormentor

Quote by nullBut the thing that freaks me out are...............clowns. I'm scared of them they just freak me out. Like, why do they smile all the time? What is the reason? Why are the so dumb and clumsy? why do they dress silly? It may be to make you laugh but they freak me out!

yeah I forgot to mentioned that too...well I'm not afraid of all clowns just one in particular...I suposed you all have seen stephen king's IT...welll that goddamn clown used to scare me to death when I was younger, now It seems I outrun that irracional fear in the past, I even used his image as my avatar in other forums hehehe

there was a movie with clowns with axes. smth thats makes you think all the clowns are evil. so i dont go to the circus.

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

My phobia would also be clowns with with an eerie smile.....ya know those weird plush clowns....Ugh!

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Quote by NightDreamerWell, I really don't have phobias but I think I have one. The phobia of
everything new n_n. I don't know what that is called but I get soo
freaked out that at one time, I had a presentation with my choir and I
had to sing alone. I got soo scared that I began to cry and almost
collapsed. You can say Stage fright but I say a very nasty experience.
OK! So is not a phobia but is something I'm very afraid of ^_^'

Do you mean xenophobia? That's a fear of new places, people, things, etc. I think what you described was more like stage fright, though.
I'm haemophobic. I am deathly scared of blood, even if it's just a tiny little cut, I get a feeling in my stomach and feel all faint. Once, a guy in my class squashed his finger between two desks and it was all bloody, and after I saw it I went straight to a corner and started half laughing manically, half hyperventilating.

Brownie the Cat

Schindler

Schindler

Dear God, make everyone die.AMEN

I dont have, but a friend of mine has photophobia, once we took a pic of him with a flash at night when he was still sleeping, that was bad, later he laughed a lot, but when he tell us the pain we caused.... he said he prefer to have his balls kicked than that... >_>
well, the pic is on my pc now, his pupil is like a cat's one ^_^'

I've got some kinda weird ones, medium-sized birds, like chickens, redneck people, and my eyeball being poked out.... yeah.

I guess i am normal... I did have a fear of heights. I got over that a year ago.

I have a phobia of needles, to the point that I get dizzy and sometimes even faint when I have to have done blood tests.

little bit of height and bumble bees not wasp. I saw a black one in my backyard once, scare the shit outta me.

s9031496c

s9031496c

Quote by drmambo6I've got some kinda weird ones, medium-sized birds, like chickens, redneck people, and my eyeball being poked out.... yeah.

hehehe.....eyeball bein poked out thats one weird phobia! But yeah....its really scary!!

Signature

Satsugai

Satsugai

Primula's Personal Worshiper

i know some1 that's serieusly affraid of grass =P

samu02

Back to Basics

I am afraid of oblivion. Of being forgotten by eveyone I know.

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

My phobia is public speaking. I completely freeze and then start to stammer. It's horrifying!

fuwa

fuwa

lonely~fuwa

I'm afraid of height

Signature Image

s9031496c

s9031496c

Quote by fuwaI'm afraid of height

hmm.....almost everyone is afraid of heights.
hen dayo neh??

Signature

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

Yeah. Height and bugs. When i go to the pool i can't even jump in it . I have to slowly get in the water. Yeah one more- I'm scared of people. Seriously!

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

EVERLAST

Wild spectrum

i'm hardly ever scared, the only time i probably get scared is when i'm all alone and i cant talk with anyone for a while.

Karolina

Karolina

cool breeze over the mountains

I'm afraid of spiders, but my frear gets into hate! When I see spider I scream " aaaa spider" and then I'm taking my shoe and I'm smashing the spider! And that's why I dont have spider in my room ;)

Those were the days my friend We thought they'd never end...

PAche

PAche

hoarder

slightly altophobic, claustrophobic, cockroachphobic, a few other insectsphobic.thats about it

oh and painphobic

ironically(i'm a pretty ironic person leading a pretty ironic life) i'm a thrill seeker that wants and have done extreme sports like sky diving, rock climbing etcetc

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

Nami-Neko

Nami-Neko

:Fly To The Sky:

I'm afraid of drowning ^_^'
i dun like being in high water at all,
I freak out when it's past my ankles :hmpf:

I'm absolutely scared and horrified of public speaking, presentations... anything where me has to stand in front of people!! >_< I start shaking and stattering, then start heating up....

Signature

Sinjid

The Nobody

i'm afraid of small insects, all those bugs... that are crawling, you can feel them crawling on you, but you can't see them, they give no pain, just fear, that they can do something, and you don't know what... maybe if i learn more about them, i'd stop fearing them

I am nobody.

s9031496c

s9031496c

Quote by PAcheslightly altophobic, claustrophobic, cockroachphobic, a few other insectsphobic.thats about it
oh and painphobic
ironically(i'm a pretty ironic person leading a pretty ironic life) i'm a thrill seeker that wants and have done extreme sports like sky diving, rock climbing etcetc

um seriously I don't really get what ya sayin pal......

Signature

s9031496c

s9031496c

any phobias????

Signature

where shall i begin??? i am afraid of bugs (mostly roaches), acting/speaking in front of a group, and heights, though i love roller coasters. so figure that one out. o_0

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 154 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.