Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 U prefer watching TV or Surf the net?Why? - Minitokyo

U prefer watching TV or Surf the net?Why?

page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next » 218 total items

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

I prefer watcing tV as i feel it provide me more entertainment then net does. How bout ya?

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

babyck

babyck

>*|*< c o f f e e & t e a >*|*<

i dunno..i don't watch tv very often..my bro always hogs it..
so probably surf the net cause the com is in my room
and there's always anime/manga here and there XP

forte712

forte712

I see the monkey mind...

I watch tv a good 4 hours a day, surfing around 3-4 hours a day as well...so its 50-50 for me

Ii shoubu ni shioze! ~ Maeda Keiji

i'm sticking with the computer. i dont exacully "surf" the net, but do other things. I cant even go watch tv since my bro is always hogging it T_T

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

I usually am on the net. I dont watch too much TV since someone else is usually using it at the time. Sometimes I'll watch whatever the other person happens to have on, but that's pretty rare.

SouthernBoy504

SouthernBoy504

Da Southern Don

I'm usually always on the internet, it tends to entertain me more than TV anyways lol

Signature Image
Thanks to Philyra for the sig and avy

Surfing the net/doing other computer related stuff... Its more entertaining... there are no good shows on tv, save for the three hours a week of SciFi Friday (Stargate sg-1, Stargate Atlantis, and Battlestar Galactica). Besides, I would say that playing a game on a computer/doing whatever on a computer is heathier then watching TV because you actually have to think about what you're doing on a computer, as opposed to sitting in front of the TV doing... nothing...

"Anything is possible, the impossible just takes longer."

puKKa

puKKa

Ecchi~~

Playing games and surfing while watching anime is best :d
i only watch TV at night and not too often. When I use the TV it's mostly for TV-Out or console use.

i like the net because i get to make wallpapers and also chat wif friends and so much more. while tv u can only watch things u want or dun want eg ads, who likes them? lol i dun keke but thats lik pop upz on net but it's all kewl lol

Umm I watch tv and play on computer at the same time :nya: My computer is like right next to my tv cuz my xbox needs to be close to the computer for xbox live :nya:

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

i prefer surfing the net, a lot of stuff coming out on tv nowadays really suck.

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

well im on the internet everyday, i usually watch the tv while im on it, but there isn't too much on tv i bother to watch except a few sci-fi shows and spy ones

Emeralis

Emeralis

Self proclaimed Sugar Monster

I prefer tv because then my mum won't moan that she wants to use the phone.

But I go on the computer more because it's in my room and my bro doesn't hog a remote control. :)

i think the computers more entertaining cos some days you're just flicking through channels with nothing to watch, I make my own websites in the internet too. :)

Signature

I prefer surfing the net because I can do anything I want (even watch tv), and there really isn't much on tv that I like anymore.

surfing in the net!!!! coz the movie in the television (on my country) is.... really bad... but i do watched television for watching anime ^^

Surf the net.

I was never a TV viewer since my young age and it does not look like to change any time now.

Deedster

''mamoru''

I prefer surfing tha net..
XD
i don't watch much tv..
when i was younger i did.. but now xd... there aren't things.. that interest me..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

surf the net....
but sometimes i surf the net while watching TV ^^

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Why choose when you can do both.

I watch TV while surfing the net or just plain using the comp. It's called multi-tasking. Wee!!! It's fun!!!

Signature

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

The Rising Fighting Spirit

Quote by CaeSurfing the net/doing other computer related stuff... Its more entertaining... there are no good shows on tv, save for the three hours a week of SciFi Friday (Stargate sg-1, Stargate Atlantis, and Battlestar Galactica). Besides, I would say that playing a game on a computer/doing whatever on a computer is heathier then watching TV because you actually have to think about what you're doing on a computer, as opposed to sitting in front of the TV doing... nothing...

I agree! No question about it! Nowadays, there's practically nothing worth watching on TV.
At least, by surfing the net you may end up learning a thing or two. Of course I also watch all of my anime on the computer and the only time I really "need" the TV is for playing PS2.

Signature Image
Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, and reveals it in hiding. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Surfing the net because it has much more freedom and it isn't just mindless chllling.

Cagalli-Athurn

Cagalli-Athurn

ATHURN ZALA

fOR ME I prefer TO watch television MORE THAN surfing NET, because IT HAS A LOT radiation AND IT cause ME EYE pain......ouch.... BUT I WILL still HAVE BOTH equal...bye.... :)

devilman182

devilman182

Owner of a lonely heart

i prefer surfing the net, ialways have near a pc, an you can do a lot of thigs on the net, (inckude watch anime ;) ). and the tv in my country really >.< sucks!!! x_x

:nya:

Quote by ipicsurf the net....but sometimes i surf the net while watching TV ^^

same here x_x

Signature
ThndRwv5

page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next » 218 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.