Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Should students be given homeworks during school holdays? - Minitokyo

Should students be given homeworks during school holdays?

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 160 total items

then what's the meaning of holiday ??

as a student, hell no! 10 months of excruciating pain because school is enough for me. I feel sry for students in Japan and students in other asian countries. Damn the education system/teachers, it tries to get you even when you're on your holiday.

kuuuu

Wanderer

That's obvious, the answer is no!! It's a simple formula
holiday = NO homework

My second custom made sig, I still need improvement ^^;
Signature

xmuzai

xmuzai

:: naievette ::

no... i don't think so. because a lot of people would procrastinate on the work... either that, or they would stress out the entire holiday, and that would be horrible.. >_<

Signature

Yep there should be homework on holiday and the homework is "have fun" or "GO OUT AND play" something like that....

Signature

>.<

me perfer...
NO homework during HOLIDAYS!!!!
scratch that...
NO homework EVER!!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
....that'd be nice.
but it's just a fantasy.
::sigh::

Signature
WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>.<

thanks to my good friend sEsShIeLov3R
for the sig

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Being a student, I naturely want to say no, but it does attempt to keep your mind fresh and make it less of a struggle to get back into learning when school starts up again. It depends when the homework is done though. If you do the homework in the first few days, then it won't help, but if it is spread over the holiday and continually referred back to, then it should be a bit more fresh in your mind at the end.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Well school holidays(ie. Professional Days) should be reasonable to have homework. But actual/national holidays should not.

Well, as you advance one year in school, one should expect more homework.

It depends... If you work hard during school time you shouldn't need to, just as long as you finish the set curriculum which is to be achieved that year or semester.

crystalbluedragoon

crystalbluedragoon

withing the darkness;;

hmm.. i say homework yes.. but no projects.. Tt's cos projects take so long to do and they always dump us with so many. Yes to homework cos otherwise my hols would be kinda boring.. but not too much!! Drowning in homework is bad!! XD

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Homework on holidays? Maybe...

But I don't experience that, hehehe! After class, yes...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

nevlar! it's just too cruel for us doing homework during the holidays. the holidays are supposed to be used for rest -_- not more school work. >_< but nooooooooooo ebil uggie teachers insist grr....

Actually no one does hoilday homework until the last day of the school hoildays lol. I drag it over the 1st week in school haha.

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

In my school they give us WAY too much homework....------______-----....and I think that students should enjoy their time off....don't intensify the torture!!!

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Quote by CagariIn my school they give us WAY too much homework....------______-----....and I think that students should enjoy their time off....don't intensify the torture!!!

Hey! Ya definitely right^_^

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

s9031496c

s9031496c

This 'kind' teachers.......................^_^

Signature

No way. Its called holidays for a reason. all students need a break or else they get all stressed and burned out. But of course even if they do give us homework most students do it the day before school starts.

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

lolz.. XD XP
of course i dont think that they should give us any homeworks during our holiday..
or else it wouldnt be call "holiday" :sweat:

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

nope, but my teachers give hw to me anyways T_T

Signature Image

Dioma

Dioma

F*** off

No. We have a law for that. They simply can't :)

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

how about no homework forever?! Lets revolt and make that a law.

s9031496c

s9031496c

Hey Shoku-kun.......you are really cool man^_^

Signature

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

Thank you again. I am grateful that for once a girl is prasing me that much.

s9031496c

s9031496c

Quote by ShokuThank you again. I am grateful that for once a girl is prasing me that much.

Don't mention it......*blush*

Signature

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 160 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.