Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you bring packed food to school/work or buy your food? - Minitokyo

Do you bring packed food to school/work or buy your food?

page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next » 193 total items

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Me? I usually buy food at school .Only on special occasion then I packed my lunch. Such occasion happens when school cateen is close on that particular day.

hope this is not a duplicate thread cause I search and found nothing :)

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

me i sometimes buy from school
but mostly packed from home

Signature Image

Aeya

Aeya

Mirror to your Soul

Well, I usually bring packed luch to school ^^ But if I forget to pack it (or i'm too lazy ^^) then I buy lunch in school.

I show not your fate but your heart's desire..
Signature Image
You see things and you say; "Why?" but I dream things that never were, and I say; "Why not?"

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

packed lunch from home coz the tuckshop line is very long and it wastes my time so its a lot betta if i just packed it myself. :D

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Back in school, doing Foods classes in the school cafeteria had its perks. Free food.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i always bring my food from home because i refuse to give my school any more money! they already take enough from me for parking and books... >=(

Signature Image

Welcome to everyone!!!

Hei !!! Sometimes bring myself and sometimes buy food too.

Hei !!! NICE TO MEET YOU AND GOOD TO SEE YOU !!! Hope you have wonderful days everyday

I buy my food at school,too! Since I have more than 7 hours a day I need fresh food because in my lushbox my food always becomes untasty...

in winter i generally buy my food, but in summer i get packed lunches sometimes ^^

crystalbluedragoon

crystalbluedragoon

withing the darkness;;

I always buy my food from school... hm i don't like packing my own lunches... guess i'm lazy XD

miaowmiaowmiaow

miaowmiaowmiaow

In pursuit of a glorious dream.

I buy my food... although its quality is significantly less than a packed one. This is because I live in the school dormitory without cookware.
When I bring my own lunch from my faraway home it is either pasta or pizza.

"Truth is relative"
A statement which is relatively true...

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

sometimes i buy my food in school, and sometimes i bring my own lunch. it all depends on my mood :)

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

:sweat: both i love foooooooood so much im hungry all the time lool im not fat i swear to god i just love food OX
well most ov the time i buy it ^_^'

i used to bring food from home last year but I started buying food in school as I was too lazy to pack anymore :P.

nope! since junior high... usually my maid served it for me at the morning. but she didn't work with my family anymore so nobody cooked and served it for me...... (my mother don't want to be busy in the morning.... sob sob). so if i'm hungry, i just buy the food from canteen.

kyara17

kyara17

~ black wings ~

i usually buy food at school...^^

Yngn

Yngn

The One Winged Angel

Quote by Cherryblossomsakurame i sometimes buy from school
but mostly packed from home

Yeah I do the same.

Cloud: Finally, We Meet.
Sephiroth: I was searching for you too.
Cloud: As Long as you continue to exist I cannot awake form my nightmare.
Cloud: You are my darkness.
Sephiroth: Then turn towards that darkness.
Sephiroth: Eternally refuse the light, to the nightmare of no awakening.
Signature Image

Employ dicount - up to $5 a day.free lunch ROX! lol

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

i always buy food at school...packed lunch's suck.....ht efood goes foisty when its hot and ahhh...lol

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

i used to buy food at school when i was in my old school in canada where i know the food is quite delicious and healthy but i started bringing lunch when i move here in england >.> i mean, come on. they serve oily chips(potato wedges), nasty and bland entree, boiled pasta(with no seasoning), beans >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!, and stale dessert.

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

i buy my lunch, and you know what, the only thing i eat at school is the french fries and the domino's pizza they order everyday.... ^_^

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

I'm From Singapore...now Serving National Service....I usually eat outside my Camp....

Sayoo

Sayoo

<3 Hakudoushi <3

i just eat in home, my mom's food :)

kazuki-

kazuki-

luvinksz baybe tran.. [ x3 ]

Well I usually buy food from school ... I really can't be stuffed packing so yeah..

page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next » 193 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.