Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do You Think You'll Ever Find That 'One' Person? - Minitokyo

Do You Think You'll Ever Find That 'One' Person?

page 4 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 182 total items

violina

violina

detached from the world

I'm starting to doubt it. Even if I found the one, there's so many obstacles.

Signature
To regret one's own experiences is to arrest one's own development. To deny one's own experiences is to put a lie into the lips of one's life. It is no less than a denial of the soul. -- Oscar Wilde

Norin

Norin

Mono Espacial

I think there is a perfect person for you and I am with her, deeply inlove!

If you want to make an omelette you have to brake some eggs
Signature
Be excellent to one another

i think ill find that 'One' person. ^_^ hes out there somewhere, and soon ill get to him. XD

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

Mikofake

unforgiven...

neah...I don't believe it exists, I can feel it..I am so sceptic about this things..but I keep on dreaming...^_^

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

I've already found that one person. ^-^
So *yay* I don't have to look anymore!

Signature Image
Winx has currently gotten verrrry busy. Please email me if you really need me!

Not really...to hard to say what i feel or express what i mean...but if anyone understood me enough it would make my life a lot easier, thats for sure..

\(^o^)/

theres probably someone out there for me, havnt found her yet

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

I havent found the "someone just for me". But I'm hoping that I would find that person one day, if not soon. Its all about patience. Finding the someone just for you is like finding more about yourself. The person that is for you will love you more and his/ her love should be diff to everyone one elfs. You may or may not find the spaecial person. But never give up on trying. And who knows? That person just for you could be right in front of your eyes but your blind to realze it.

Signature Image

Quote by violinaI'm starting to doubt it. Even if I found the one, there's so many obstacles.

Yeah there's always the obstacles. But if you really do love that person then you both should be able to get through it.

flyingbeauty

flyingbeauty

_-*The Dreamer*-_

At this point, im just hoping to get with anyone at all ^_^' im not exactly the out-going type.. but yes, i am confident that ONE day i will find that special someone!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i think yes too, i have a special friend here but he is far away from me :(

Signature Image

I think everyone has another out there for them,a soul mate if you will the missing peice to their heart.

Signature
Thank you to Toxictea23 for the ava and sig.

Doubtful. I'm too cynical to believe in such a thing, and I'd rather spend time with my computer than people.

Quote by MystfyreDoubtful. I'm too cynical to believe in such a thing, and I'd rather spend time with my computer than people.

Eh... Are you sure about that? I mean the computers awesome and all cause that's where I met my bf but I think you need to take sometime off of it and do something fun. :) But you know that's just me.

Redimer

Redimer

Edge Master of the Platinum

I don`t know, I passed all my life searching for that special person and never found her! If really she is somewhere maybe one day I can find her, but today Im a lonely guy trying to live his own live without love

There are several things that cause monsters.
The first is the glory of God

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

i hope to.... love is so hard for me to find... but it could be standing right in front me... its so confusing... i want to find someone who won`t take advantage of me just cause i`m smart or whatnot.....

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

Deneiko

Deneiko

7 D A Y S

awww Chobits (:

Yeah, I think the special person is definately out there, just gotta find them before you die or choose the wrong one. =|

Oh and as for my opinion, an internet relationship isn't true love in any way. :|

Signature

I'm too afraid to have this kind of hope, I still haven't find one that's near what I'm looking for.

nikotoproximus

nikotoproximus

N I K O T O P R O X I M U S

I think that everyone has that one person waiting for them. I just found that person and she makes me feel sooooooo happy... And I didn't have to search her, she appeared in my life from day to night. Of course we met a little time after "that" day, but we only saw two times, so... It was a completley surprise to me. I don't going to bore you with this long story, because it's too long ^_^'
The fact is that i really think that that person is out there waiting for you
Go get him/her!!!!

Nedel

Nedel

The armor, the rose, the one

For some time I thought I wouldn't find that one person. But one day, it happenned. Unfortunatly, she lived too far away :( . So, since that time, I decided to let it come has it feels like. I'll wait all my life if I have to, but I'll wait for that special person to come to me.

(\ /) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature
(O.o) to help him on his way to world domination.
(> <)

unfortunatly chances are i'll never find that particular one... not that i don't want to find that one but i just don't have high hopes. Thing is i'm pretty shy and all so i don't really approach people so thats where i get the whole lack of opportunities

moonaki

moonaki

relaxxx.......

They usually say don't find them let them come to you.
I still say I can live life alone I think it's easier,.........I kinda thought out my future already.Me,myself, and I in a nice little cute,cozy home of my own.

Quote by moonakiThey usually say don't find them let them come to you.
I still say I can live life alone I think it's easier,.........I kinda
thought out my future already.Me,myself, and I in a nice little
cute,cozy home of my own.

Sometimes it works out for somepeople and sometimes it doesnt. Really depends on what kind of mind set you have. I used to think that way to about being on your own. But then I looked back and it isn't what I want. It's to lonely. But that's just me.

no i wont, i know it.

page 4 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 182 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.