Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do You Think You'll Ever Find That 'One' Person? - Minitokyo

Do You Think You'll Ever Find That 'One' Person?

page 5 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 182 total items

Quote by Ssdarkvashno i wont, i know it.

Awww... You never know Ssdarkvash. One day you just might run right into her. :) So dont be that way.

beoulved

beoulved

~Monkeys~

I think I already found mine ... she's cute, shy, and she has the same hobby.

~Beoulved~
I am member of Love Star Ocean EX group

I don't belive there is "one" spetial girl... I belive that there are lots of girls out there that could suit me just fine, the special stuff I make for myself, I don't know if U people understand what I mean...
what I'm trying to say, is that the moments that U share with this person are what makes the raltionship spetial and unique

babyblueshakira

babyblueshakira

i'll love you like no one can

I already found the one for me....It just takes time to find
someone for you....that special person. It took me like two years to find him....
yeah, pretty long time!

we're running, running, keep pulling my hand, so we don't get seperated . . .
Signature Image

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

i really, really hope so...
i don't know how long i'll survive without finding someone

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

xday

xday

Anime Revolutionist

I don't think I would ever find that one person. It's like that Beetles song Nowhere Man.
...He's a real nowhere man.
Living in a nowhere land.
For Nobody...

As Karl Marx had said in the last sentence of the "Communist Manifesto,"
"Anime fans around the world unite!"
Create a revolution for anime.

Dende

Dende

Insanity = Freedom

if you dont find it, make that special person find you XD

"Reality continues To Ruin my Life"-Calvin & Hobbes
Signature

azndude88

azndude88

AznDude88

Well so far i have no luck but as they say there is some out there for everyone

What Can Any One Do ?

WaCa

WaCa

Solitaire soul...

hey! hi all again! been away from MT for a long time but im back!
Well id like to say that i think it will be difficult for me to find that person , and i havent found it yet, but i think ill have to wait as all comes at its necessary time!
C ya all!!

Signature Image

Proud administrator of the AnimeMangaLovers group!
Bleach-Central proud member!

xmuzai

xmuzai

:: naievette ::

Quote by Dungenmaster

Quote by DoubleBarreli dont careto be honest, i gave up one finding the one who isspecial and decided to live my life in perfect solitude.

kinda sounds like me. only i havn't given up looking, i just don't think there is one for me.

awww maan. there's always someone for everyone. don't give up, if you want to find that person. but you don't have to obsess about finding that one person, either ^^;. and if some of you don't want to find that someone, that's fine, tooo.

i'm sure that i found that someone... and i'm really lucky and blessed to have done so. i'm so thankful for him. ^^

Signature

moonaki

moonaki

relaxxx.......

People out there with a someone already,I'm proud of you all....It must feel wonderful to have a someone.People aren't just special,they become special! ;)

sophierose

sophierose

The Moonlight Angel

I believe there is 'one' special person out there for everyone. Now... I've just gotta find mine.... lol :)

Signature

''The Moonlight May Shine Where Things Can Be Discovered........But My Love For You Will Never Leave My Heart''

yes i have and i personly think ive found him. it wasent easy at all from all the past realtionships that i had and never thought the he's my best friend. yet, ive heard from alot of romantic stories that they say that there will always will be "the one" out there for you and only you.....but its your choice to find "the one" and make sure that they are the one.... i know, i did choose wisly to find mine and wait in time for him.... no rushing ^^

(only if he can be here on MT, but he can't see many pictures...gah!)

I'm pretty sure I won't find her. Probably because I'm not going out of my way to look for her.

Yuina

Yuina

.:sapphire soul:.

There might be someone out there for me and maybe there isn't. I'm not complaining either way. I work well in both situations. I like being alone but I like company as well, if that makes any sense...
If there isn't someone out there for me, so be it. If there is, I'll let time take care of all the work. I've got enough between friends, family, school, being me and just life. I don't need to add 'currently seeking' intentionally to my list.

"On peut croire qu'on a tout, et perdre l'essentiel."
What do you know, I hate french yet I have a french sig. Maybe I'm beginning to like the language.

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

Rite now... i'm not interested in anyone elses life.
But only time can tell, even though time can take years.
But that's the way life goes.

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

i hope that i do but so far no body is like me... im wierd and a anime/internet/music freak besides in too young to think about stuff like that!!1 >.<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Cherubic

Cherubic

Je T'aime, Moi non plus

I thinks its more like...you believe it once it happens

Signature

Unaware that I am Fading....

This is no longer my world....

"the one" is a nice romantic notion but i don't know if everyone has one or not.
as to whether there's such a guy for me, hmm... i don't think so. as the saying goes "time will tell".
but so long as a person is happy with them being on their own then
in the end it won't matter. happy alone is just as good as happy with another. cause either way, happy is happy :)

I don't know. And I dont think i ever will find anyone for me. I'll just end up alone and lonely. If i wasnt so pessimistic then maybe i would think differently.

moonbaby

moonbaby

<3 SOCCER

Yes I do believe that i have that one special person for me, I think I just found him ;)

Loves Ya!!!

.... Yeaaaaaa... The Soccer Season Has Finally Started!!!
.... <3 My New Friends...
.... <3 M&M's... :D

Though I have standards etc., I'm not really looking right now. Sure, I want to find 'the one' for me. But I also think, what if I'm not good enough for 'the one'. So right now, I'm trying to better myself instead ^^'

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Quote by deadpool22I don't know. And I dont think i ever will find anyone for me. I'll
just end up alone and lonely. If i wasnt so pessimistic then maybe i
would think differently.

Aim low, that way when disappointment comes around, you're already prepared eh.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

diana86

diana86

|||TwinSoul|||

:nya: of course!there's that "someone" out there for you... you juz have to wait for that someone.... XD you would also have to keep your heart and eyes open!!! ^_^' you'll never know, that "someone" might be just around you and you never notice him/her. :D

Signature
In that special place between the earth and sky...

page 5 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 182 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.