Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 After watching ur fav anime, do u feel like drawing ? - Minitokyo

After watching ur fav anime, do u feel like drawing ?

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 155 total items

..do your best!
and wish you to success~

Nope, not really i only feel like drawing when im in school or i have a new character design in my mind.

"Death Comes On Swift Wings, Without Mercy, Without Regret"

Drawing ya... I'm drawing-deficint so even if I see an anime I really really want to draw something my attempts are sadly lacking-sighhh- but atleast I can write^_^

"Death is only the beginning"-Imohtep

Deneiko

Deneiko

7 D A Y S

I definately do. It's not surprising that most people do, they're just inspired at the moment. More than drawing though, I feel like doing some kind of graphic with it instead. 8D

Signature

Miriallia

Miriallia

Gray Witch

Yes, sometimes I do it! ^_^ I like drawing even if I'm a bit bad! ^_^" But, when I watch an anime I have the inspiration! ^_____^

Signature

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

Not me. I like to sleep and dream about it or just lie down and think about it.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

eMuxX

eMuxX

~| G33K |~

Nope, I actually just feel like watchin even more stuff! ^^

Signature Image

Yureika

Yureika

[.: L!ve tHe FulLe$t :.]

after i watch i feel like drawing too....
i straight away go to my room and take my pencil ...
then i start drwing....i love doing it.....

Yes but,
I try but I suck *dissapionted*
I wish I could draw...

*?~}-^'!:°?_|"

blackchii

blackchii

Enjou no Kougyoku

same for me, I feel full of inspiration XD

Signature

I dont feel like drawing, since I cant, but I do feel like playing the guitar if the anime had a good OST

Signature Image

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

I feel like writing after certain animes that are inspirational to me. Drawing, perhaps, not right after watching.

I do sometimes but then I get fustrated cause Im not as good

Signature Image

everytime i watch animes, no matter which, i have the strong drive to draw but i have no time for it.... too sad -_-

Not really. If it is exciting anime, I go out and do something like running or playing football.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

ShAToWoLF

ShAToWoLF

State Dog

If i could draw i prob would love to draw after watching anime but i suck so i dont try.

Signature

oh i have my sketchbook FULL of anime goodness!! if i ever get to scan it i promise i`ll upload it so i can show you guys how much i love to draw ^_^

ShAToWoLF

ShAToWoLF

State Dog

That be cool i love looking at others drawings.

Signature

I do. Mainly because it gives my insperation

Redimer

Redimer

Edge Master of the Platinum

Yeah! after I see a good anime like Evangelion I have the impulse of drawning, I got a pretty good story that I make.

There are several things that cause monsters.
The first is the glory of God

Sometimes, other times I feel like an after anime RPG too ^_^ heh. Unfortunately I can't draw for much at all though :-(...so sad...

"If you are planning to stay for three days, then your stay will coincide with the end of the world. Is that going to be alright with you?"
"I do not believe she just asked us that..."
-Kino's Journey

no, its not because i don't want to but i can't draw, but the best thing i can do is create a wallpaper of it.

mukAi-

mukAi-

~juSt mE~

i feel like drawing. but unfortunatly, im not incredebly good at the moment. :(

Signature
You did it again / All you ever do i doubt,
What do you want / Let me tell you what its all about.

Aye I start drawing then i go off it as im crap at it :P then go bk then off :/

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 155 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.