Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 After watching ur fav anime, do u feel like drawing ? - Minitokyo

After watching ur fav anime, do u feel like drawing ?

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 155 total items

I know that feeling and I just go with it because it's fun.

Sometimes i guess, especially when there is a significant part like a chara dies i feel like drawing...but i usually feel like running :P! Like after i watch naruto/onepiece/GSD i get hyper or something esp when its an action packed ep ^^ yes i know i am wierd.

\(^o^)/

yea sometimes ^_^

KuchikixRukia

KuchikixRukia

Death God Rukia

man..
that happens to me ALL the time..
i dunno y but it just..
happens.. -_-
it's kinda weird right?

yeah... a lot as of late.
especially since i started fiddling with photoshop

Ya...I drew Sasuke from Naruto so much till....I know how to draw him by heart and mainly base all my cool characters on him and Itachi ^_^

To draw anime or manga....you must have the heart and soul for it...some people don`t realise that but it is like you become one with the picture..0.0...Josh here all round nice fella!^-^ I you can come visit me LOL=p

loool i hate this soemtimes^^' i feel like: yay..i wanna do such cute chars+sory too!

well..but if i draw it then..i feel so stupid..coz the char i'm draweong look then more like the char of the anime i watched>,>'''

YES! I have so many ideas in my head (actually not only drawing but also writing).
I am not so good at it however so I should get aroung to do it as soon as I can. Who knows? Maby even I can get better :P

Yeh I have the same thing only that
my drawings are not that good.

Hmm, Interesting I this has happened to me for years and I never thought of making a thread out of it. -lmao-

In any case, yes this happens to me after watching anime, thinking of it, or generally anything related to anime. But it mostly happens with romance oriented series' like Maburaho or Tsubasa or things of that nature. But in my case I like to end up drawing, and writing out Bios, backgrounds stories, and well basicly just stories for my characters. :/

~narutofan

Signature

bubbles123

bubbles123

hmmm.off daydreaming

yep, i do. all the time

never say never,ur day will come,for ur love to arrive.
don't lose hope, every moment count
even if it sad or happiness, everything is a part of u.

Quote by dangersteve4Nope, not really i only feel like drawing when im in school or i have a new character design in my mind.

Yep, same to me.

angelus001

angelus001

gravity of love

Hi :)

Yea a mean when I waching an anime I studied the forms and art of anime.

:P

It depends on the anime, but most of the times, I don't feel like drawing things from my favorite show.

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

Hmm...I don't feel like drawing even after watching a great anime (FMA, for example ^-^) Usually, I feel kinda tired so I go and get something to drink...anything to calm down my mind that's pounding in my head and pondering a bunch of things that are left unanswered (I swear...too many endings are like that XD). It's usually at school when I'm really bored or when something suddenly pops in my head that I begin doodling on the margins of my notes or grab out a blank sheet of paper (yes...I carry them around just for that XD)

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

cherry12

love,hinata

HELL YA! XD

did i change alittle?

I do that a lot. But it really depends on if I like the art. I like drawing fan art XP

kouzen

kouzen

li_anime@hotmail.com

Yup! and i'll draw it for at least a month! XD

i used to...not anymore though....
but i still like to draw...

it also happens to me, but when i pick up the pencil........well.......the ideas kinda .......well u know , they dont seem that great lol

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

Yes, i got a book on how to draw manga for my birthday! My friend tell me that a have a talent for those things so i want to try and make some cool and prety anime! hi hi... maybe one day...

Tags don't fix themselves or disappear just bc you removed them >> Report@Tag Administration | Tagging Practices | Tagging Guidelines
my-maidenclamp-a-holictag-liciousSignature Image

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Yes, after I watch it, I want to draw the characters, but usually in different poses/outfits, because I hate copying images.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

I'm not that good at drawing, so I write instead, oh, how I write about some of the animes I watch...

Carros are the cutest!

AeroConfident

AeroConfident

S.O.S Brigade

ouh.. i don't feel like that coz i'm suck at drawing >.<
well.. if i'm good at drawing maybe i will try drawing after finished watching ^^

I've been Haruhified..... and u?

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 155 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.