Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 After watching ur fav anime, do u feel like drawing ? - Minitokyo

After watching ur fav anime, do u feel like drawing ?

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 155 total items

I am only moved to draw when i read manga.If i watch anime i am more to think of a storyline or theme for my drawings.

Yup, and now it's be my hobby.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

i sometimes had that feeling after.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Of course, I always itch to draw after seeing anything with good art. Be it anime, manga, or just browsing MT Galleries ^^ All the pretty pictures out there make me want to start creating pretty things too~

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Comes with the territory whenever i watch any of my favorites i gotta draw something Animestyle! granted being a rookie lets you make alot of mistakes but eventually you learn to hold your own when in comes to drawing Anime style.

I suck at drawing >_< so no but sometime i tried XD

Hit fast, hit hard and never look back.

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Quote by monoaltopowaI suck at drawing >_< so no but sometime i tried XD

Keep trying you'll get better as you learn more! Trust me! ;)

Yes sometimes it does.

xANNAxBANANAX3

we like cookies too!

When I see a really beautifully drawn boy are girl sometimes I feel inspired to draw but I don’t have much time so I save the picture for the future when I do have time.

Yeah ! Of course !
If I'm reading the manga, I'll book mark the page...
Then draw later...
Hahaa...
I'm always afraid of making the character look ugly^^
So, I'll take like forever to draw them !

ya i do
but i wouldn't dare to try that
cos my drawing skills totally sucks lar
i afraid that but trying
i would draw sth that's disgusting
hahaz...

not really,...
but might give it a shot

xianghua

xianghua

Bonds- 絆

Quote by EarthAngel1

Quote by monoaltopowaI suck at drawing >_< so no but sometime i tried XD

Keep trying you'll get better as you learn more! Trust me! ;)

Oh yeah I totally agree with you!
I was real bad at drawing before X_X But I just kept practicing everyday and I eventually got a lot better. Don't give up ^_^

Signature
Admin of: S-R
Latest Wallpaper:- Infinity - Visitmy gallery

Yeah ! Anime always influence me to draw !

that's a yes to me. and not just my fav anime, but for the other anime that i'm starting to watch too. the anime gives me a lot of inspiration to draw something.

Yvki

Yvki

Demonic Angel

Always hapend to me

superdice

superdice

I am a shadow

Hell yes! but my prob is, i can only draw good late at night. so i tend to stay up till 2 -4am :( . BAH! its worth it.

Signature

Ninja have a bad temper when they lose at anything. They will usually cut off the winners head before they have time to gloat.

Never store shuriken in your underwear.

Come talk to me fellow Ninjas, find me on MSN if you can.

My experience with anime is the medium that introduced me to a love of drawing. I was simply awestruck by the level of detail and expression that was possible with the anime art form-- the flowing hair and clothing, the dramatic poses, the humorous facial expressions and expressive tics (i.e. sweatdrops), the idealized human forms.

:B However, I did have a few run-ins with my high school art teacher. He refused to accept manga-style drawings as art, although they required-- in my opinion--the same amount of expertise as other art forms.

Most times I do. But truthfully, I write about it...like a continuation. Even though it has the continuation, but that's me!
*Winks* ;)

Yes, only if it was one of my true favourites. I don't suck at drawing, but I take way too long, because I always want it to be perfect. That's why I usually don't do it.

Quite often. When you see all the prettiness on the screen, it's tough not to want to make some prettiness yourself ^_^v

ALWAYS! I love to draw after i've seen a anime! ^__^! i really get inspiration!

Kazenonatsu

Kazenonatsu

Day Dreamer

I feel like drawing after watching a good anime alot too, usually don't get around to it, or just do a couple quick sketchs.

Wow alot of people here are pretty depressing, at least you are all trying to do something (be it drawing or writing) so don't say your art is crappy :D
Besides if you don't practice you won't get better! As one of my teachers used to say "practice makes better" (not perfect because nothings perfect :) ) (Should've seen my art a few years ago...)

A moment bound in eternity.

Schlander

Schlander

The StealthHawk

No. im not that creative :(

Life is just the act of progressing, if you don't advance you don't live.

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 155 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.