Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 After watching ur fav anime, do u feel like drawing ? - Minitokyo

After watching ur fav anime, do u feel like drawing ?

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 155 total items

Oh all the time! I always want to find pictures or something to draw into my artbook, especially if I just finished it. That and I fly to fanfictions. I love reading them as well after watching some anime.

ab-angel

ab-angel

I'm a 3 year old leecher!

Yep it did, but I still didn't do fanart yet, tee hee, but I plan on.

The greatest Naruto pic! Recognize the characters?

maidoflorraine08

Lavender

HELLS YEAH! Or anytime, reallly. I don't have to be watching it to get creative urges.

Shigure: *thumbs up* "JUSTICE PREVAILS!"
-Fruits Basket, Volume 8

it depens on what kind of anime....
i mean u cant wach Pokemon and still want too draw aftwr thet

and btw PEANUTS FTW!

After I watch anime sometimes I want ot striping them in my draw. Nah just kidding. I want but my hand is always ssssss sha..sha.shakiing. So I can't draw properly.

ang3llove

ang3llove

Only L0ve ~ smtOwn

No, not realli.. I feel like drawing if i haf a pen and paper in front of me X)

yes! very much! ^_^

ellymate

loveless angel

i feel like drawing but till now i haven't i wait to have courage, 'cause if i draw something and doesn't look like i wanted to look i'd cry...but in my summer holidays i'll draw something

Be wacky , be crazy , be silly , be random cuz life is too short to BE COOL!

Always! it's so exciting watching anime! and they move soooo cool and make cool attacks sometimes^^ so yes i really want to draw after i looked a anime>_<

I use to watch dbz all the time and got good at drawing it cuz when i finished watching it, i wanted to draw. i dont draw much ne wayz.

Sometimes

hmm... yeah, i guess...

Chiaki-chan

Chiaki-chan

**Doujinshi L@v3R**

Never happened to me... I feel like drawing when... I odn't know, something gets into my mind and I start drawing it... I like drawing original things, not copied art... but something I "take a risk" and do it :)

When I feel like drawing is when I'm bored at school, that's the time in which I'm inspired even for creating mangas... lol

:) Chia-chan :)

Groups I own: kyandee-anime-no-jutsudoujinshi-support-club

Groups I've joined

generally...yeah...
not that the drwaing will fullfill my drwaing need... TT i'm no good at this...

yup, because of that i draw more good
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s177/yukiita/004.jpg

Most of the time I draw anime after I watch the anime that I watch.
But I always write stories of the anime that I watch.
So I always write stories or either draw anime.
It's the same with my friends ^-^

yeah, it happens to me xD. I feel like I want to make my own story too and I start to imagine something, and then, I try drawing an scene of my story xD

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

Sometimes and sometimes not. i don't try to even draw any of the characters in my fav anime. however, i try to draw my own characters in looking like them! even make up my own story of my own characters! XD

Signature
"Words aren't the only thing that let people know what you're thinking..." - Tifa Lockhart, FFVII

farhana

farhana

::Ciel::

I also feel the same. Currently I have been addicted to D.Gray-man and when I found a piece of paper I will draw my fav characters.
Even my school book have filled with anime loves.

i feel like drawing but i don't draw.
i think i'd just destroy the characters.

i always feel like drawing after watchin lucky star. i like to draw chibi and after watching that show i feel like drawing them even though i'm not that great.

lol happens all the time :)

sometimes i do. i always try to try anything that was interesting in the anime/manga if i can.

Dreamsprite

Dreamsprite

Leaf Village Shinobi

Yes it most definitly has happened to me.

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 155 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.