Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 About gaining and spending credits in Minitokyo v3 - Minitokyo

About gaining and spending credits in Minitokyo v3

This thread is closed for posting.

page 5 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 170 total items

CRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE(...)

Quote by Sheqel

Quote by Rikimaru-jpThanks for this valuable thread but I believe that I already know what you guys mean by " Contribute to the site" ;)
1- posting threads
2- posting replies
3- posting comments
4- submitting gallery items
5- posting reviews
6- receiving comments and favs
I believe all those I mentioned above will increase your credits so yes it's same as gaining level in MT2 XP

actually not exactly :P those things may give you credit, but that is not necessary.

But the problem is, we have to pay for all those using credits. How that could make us gain credits?

Now we have to pay for submitting gallery and wallies as well which are contributing for MT.

Aren't those paradox?

personal feeling this credit system is very annoy and angry me
because level system is free view many pic but now don't many pic
view free
no credit situation pic click and error page
also gain credit point many comment and affectation commet write
i don't like lie , falsely comment write

I really like the credit system. It may "force" people in actively participating in the community but it also filters out the "bad seeds".

I know that we all love MT. All of us who do can really contribute even if we do or do not know how to make walls/draw/write well. If there's a will, there's a way.

Latest wallpaper: I'm Still Waiting

tripleG

tripleG

To simply be

Hey thanks! I guess it all makes more sense now.

Signature

this system is ok i guess in a sense its less hectic for the mods..i know jusy being so called "immature" some rules will be really really miserable and stupid to me but w/e...i come for improvement not to have my hand held

hmm for me it's a good idea!
the only thing i dont really like is the fact we must pay credits to make a thread...
i understand it can be useful to prevent from flloding but i think it isnt really good for important things...

Sorry for my english, I hope you'll understand me ^^

Um.. wait, so posting scans costs you credits? despite the fact that they add to the community? Or.. Hmm, well, based off another comment... if you post original work, you gain? including wall papers.. hrr. The problem is, i have little skill for artistry myself, and little knowledge of how to create a wallpaper.

I guess i'm just worried about how I'll truly be able to contribute with this system.

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

This credit system is a very bad idea imo. I know you did this, so people won't only download but actually be a part of the community. But for this purpose, the level system was more then fine. If something should be changed, improving that system would be a far better idea.
For example, atm I need to dl scans from 1 show, but I can get only a few because I'm out of credit, all that for 1.5 week of high posting activity. Now what can I do to have more credits? I'm not an artist for two simple reasons - I don't have the skills and the time. So I guess now I should just back off, because I don't contribute so I won't get any credits?
I thought this was suppose to be a community where ppl submit they're work so it would be looked at and apprecieated by as many people as it can (correct me if I'm wrong). But now, what's the point of uploading tons of new works if many people just can't see them? It will just make such situations:

- Hey, I did a few new wallpapers! C'mon and check them out.
- Soz, no credits.

I really understand that this system was created to make this community more alive, but I don't think that will be the overall effect. From my experience in forums, I know that communities work much better if people post/submit stuff because they WANT to, not HAVE to, otherwise it just creates unnecerssery problems. Creating difficulties in getting wallpapers isn't a good move in a wallpaper artists community, it just doesn't make sense. All it can do is make people that are not artists (and there are many ppl like that here) leave, which is really sad. And the artist will eventually be pissed off, since a small group of people will look at the effects of their hard work. You say "be patient, you'll just gain credit at a slower rate". Yeah, I'm sure many ppl will wait a month to download some images or look at the new gallery of their friend. Maybe after a year, they'll have what they want, it can't be too easy after all, can it :P And people actually have a life outside MT, so posting everyday and taking part in every discussion (credits, credits...) isn't possible. And on some topics they just don't want to reply, for their various personal reasons.
There's also the fact, that some people will just spam and force themself to write in every topic, just to gain some stupid credits. I prefere quality over quantity, but I'm afraid the second option will be much more popular now...
The old system was much better, people had to register and post, be active to gain a lvl and download something. The only change I would do is block wallpaper downloads from the beggining, and unlock them on lvl 2 or 5. People had to be active and contribute to download, which was fair to all users. Now if you're not an artist, you're coocked. It's just one step to far. Some people look all happy "yay leechers will be gone ^^". Lol? How do you think, for who do the artists post they're work? Not for themselfs, not for a small group of other artists, but for all the people. Leechers are important in such communities also. But maybe I'm wrong, and someone who spents xx time on a wallpaper thinks "sugoi, my new work, I'll go show it to my m8s artists, I hope 10 ppl will see it. Good thing the dumbass leechers are gone! :D". Oh and to be exact, by leechers I don't mean people that only download 3 galleries a day and never post anything or do comments like "fine". I mean people that download, look, leave a nice comment if they have something creative to say, are active in the forums. But they just don't submit anything.
Bandwich problems? Well, if that's true you could set a daily dl limit aswell, or ask for donations like many other sites, I'm sure the community would help. I personally joined this site for the works, but when I found out there is such a cool community here (which is thanks to the lvl system) I'm now in for both and I'm staying active as much as I can. I think this site was very succesful so far with it's community and works, but because of this system it can change. It's not fair to both the artists and the people that only look. I'm not alone in my statement and I believe I have a fair point in what I'm saying, thought some people will propably say otherwise calling me a stupid leecher. Oh well...

up up and away

Alpha

Alpha

DreamMaster

I do not agree in cost point in submmiting scans, I know it is to prevent spamming the gallery, but you must to think peoples think to share scans with the community, I know GD can delete the scan but the intention is to share with us and I dont see the motive to be punish that feeling with credits...
And I really know that some scans was deleted without any razonable motive...
I don know, who knows, maybe some GD didnt wake up well, he,he...
scans section must be free of charge, he,he... This is what i think nothing more...^_^...
this is my only opinion, ....^_^...

Quote by kingmakoto718

Quote by gilion

Quote by will not help you increase your credit balance. Quality contribution will determine that.
[/quote.minitokyo.net/">K(...) main reason for the credit system was to avoid horrible problems like indiscriminate leeching, friendlist whoring and spamming.

In minitokyo 3 spamming will not help you increase your credit balance. Quality contribution will determine that.
[/quote

I understand that MT is a wall artists community, but now it will become a community only for them. It seems to me that if you are not an artist you are not welcome. Fine, I can understand your point of view. The reason why I didn't submitted nothing till now is that I didn't want to see my work be deleted for insufficient quality. My work are not as "sugoi" as most of walls that I usually D/L. Skashi, in the previous MT I was able to watch them, and I left a comment only if I thought it was useful. What can I say if I think that this wall is perfectly done? "Cool, I like it, you're the best again". I abhor these kind of comments. The sandbox - I think this will be useful: after seeing work-in-progress walls, maybe I can finally leave some tecnic opinions. I think that is the most important thing to do to increase my credit.
I understand that the credit system will limit leeching and friendlist whoring, but about spamming... I think that is the opposite! If I think about a way to stop spamming the only solution I can get is that thread starters and wall submitters would value the posts and replies. If they think that they were useful, then their credit will increase.
Am I out of the world or is there someone who thinks like me?

ya, i agree with this dude, i think it SHOULD be up to the thread starters and gallery submitters to award points to people who contribute to the site by...typing. hope fully, the thread starters and gallery submitters dont just flake and decide not to even look at the post people make.
on another note...YOU'RE ALL SUCK UPS!(you know who you are)

I definately agree with both of you. Not all people are artists. And for people who has no talent in art, they are not allowed to enjoy them because they have to pay and when they out of money, they got kicked out.

This credits things won't stop people who download wallies and used them on their own webpages and claimed that those are theirs. This going to make people take the good qualities wallies then changed the color. Like I saw in several wallies in MT. One is belldandy with blue shirt then 50 down later, I foudn exactly the same belldandy figures with white shirt. Abusing the system to get credits. And in the end, people don't think about getting good arts to be appreciate but only "How to get more credits?". And we, who want to admire the true arts, only be thrown to slum

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Quote by Kyoo69This credit system is a very bad idea imo. I know you did this, so people won't only download but actually be a part of the community. But for this purpose, the level system was more then fine. If something should be changed, improving that system would be a far better idea.
For example, atm I need to dl scans from 1 show, but I can get only a few because I'm out of credit, all that for 1.5 week of high posting activity. Now what can I do to have more credits? I'm not an artist for two simple reasons - I don't have the skills and the time. So I guess now I should just back off, because I don't contribute so I won't get any credits?
I thought this was suppose to be a community where ppl submit they're work so it would be looked at and apprecieated by as many people as it can (correct me if I'm wrong). But now, what's the point of uploading tons of new works if many people just can't see them? It will just make such situations:

- Soz, no credits.

I really understand that this system was created to make this community more alive, but I don't think that will be the overall effect. From my experience in forums, I know that communities work much better if people post/submit stuff because they WANT to, not HAVE to, otherwise it just creates unnecerssery problems. Creating difficulties in getting wallpapers isn't a good move in a wallpaper artists community, it just doesn't make sense. All it can do is make people that are not artists (and there are many ppl like that here) leave, which is really sad. And the artist will eventually be pissed off, since a small group of people will look at the effects of their hard work. You say "be patient, you'll just gain credit at a slower rate". Yeah, I'm sure many ppl will wait a month to download some images or look at the new gallery of their friend. Maybe after a year, they'll have what they want, it can't be too easy after all, can it :P And people actually have a life outside MT, so posting everyday and taking part in every discussion (credits, credits...) isn't possible. And on some topics they just don't want to reply, for their various personal reasons.
There's also the fact, that some people will just spam and force themself to write in every topic, just to gain some stupid credits. I prefere quality over quantity, but I'm afraid the second option will be much more popular now...
The old system was much better, people had to register and post, be active to gain a lvl and download something. The only change I would do is block wallpaper downloads from the beggining, and unlock them on lvl 2 or 5. People had to be active and contribute to download, which was fair to all users. Now if you're not an artist, you're coocked. It's just one step to far. Some people look all happy "yay leechers will be gone ^^". Lol? How do you think, for who do the artists post they're work? Not for themselfs, not for a small group of other artists, but for all the people. Leechers are important in such communities also. But maybe I'm wrong, and someone who spents xx time on a wallpaper thinks "sugoi, my new work, I'll go show it to my m8s artists, I hope 10 ppl will see it. Good thing the dumbass leechers are gone! :D". Oh and to be exact, by leechers I don't mean people that only download 3 galleries a day and never post anything or do comments like "fine". I mean people that download, look, leave a nice comment if they have something creative to say, are active in the forums. But they just don't submit anything.
Bandwich problems? Well, if that's true you could set a daily dl limit aswell, or ask for donations like many other sites, I'm sure the community would help. I personally joined this site for the works, but when I found out there is such a cool community here (which is thanks to the lvl system) I'm now in for both and I'm staying active as much as I can. I think this site was very succesful so far with it's community and works, but because of this system it can change. It's not fair to both the artists and the people that only look. I'm not alone in my statement and I believe I have a fair point in what I'm saying, thought some people will propably say otherwise calling me a stupid leecher. Oh well...

Firstly uploading "tons of new works" is something an artist will never do. Those who "uploaded tons of new works" were gallery spammers who wanted the levels fast. Now you have the Sandbox. Have fun there. I'll lurk there.

And "tons of new works" doesn't fit the bill. A good wallpaper needs at least 20 and lately anything I've touched has neared the 200 layer mark or more. My second last one being a collab I added on 150 layers totalling it to 300 or more. That takes a lot of time. Artists are not machines for "tons of work".

In a way it gives you time to perfect your works before you upload. Also, you will have some time to gain credits. That way if you do something nice you have a better chance of having it highlighted, won't ya? And don't forget your friends will most likely download your stuff along with some passerbys.

All of the thigns I have made in Mt2 were not 100% but they were at least 80% effort and sweat and time. Not only that, only about 40% (or rather 30%) of the faves I have received were from friends. The rest were from passerbys. To me I'm content with that because it's hard to get favourites from passerbys especially when there were limited favourites and a generally bad attitude to anything that excluded sparkles.

And you hit the nail. IF you *want* to submit, you submit. Nobody's forcing you. Hell, if I were managing the site I would want the traffic to slow down a bit for some spring cleaning! Don't tell me you haven't seen those awful submissions recently! Those below level 10 took advantage of the 3 subs per day rule and submitted 3 crappy rips or 3 crappy things they have made... and it makes not only mods but people who report these things go insane.

And as for your leechers I know what you mean, but a "nice comment" like "wow this is nice thanks!" is not going to compensate for like 20 hours or more of photoshop work. I'd rather okay, a 1000 word flame telling me how to improve rather than a 30 second whim "coooooolllll dudddeeeeeee" - I get rather insulted actaully. I put all that work and I get such a "brush off" like my effort was worth nothing. This system will benefit those who want to comment and comment well. I'm all in for it.

And earlier in this thread it already said that spamming won't give you credits. And you know what? CLICK THE REPORT BUTTON- that's what you do when you see spam.

And who said artists were the only ones getting the credits? Most of my credit points came from other means. It's an adventure. Take the challenge. Don't complain about the credit system when there are plenty of other places with a similar set up that are popular.

And I don't think there is too much of an issue of bandwidth here. It's to stop rippers and also just generally slow down the whole community so you can get the speed you are experiencing at teh moment! One thing must be sacrificed for another thing to happen.

I like this system. I don't have to feel emo about having a low level even though I try hard and I don't have to report as much and have my head spin killing silly n00bs who don't bother reading the FAQs. What's more I don't have to care about hitting rock bottom because it won't happen

The only reason why you people are so angsty about this system is cuz you think you'll end up with 0 points and that this is unfair.

Why not set up your own personal bank and deposit something there. That way you will never become bankrupt.

You never know, you might actually earn some INTEREST.

merged: 10-28-2005 ~ 09:36am
ps the post before me is spam. plz delete it

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

so if for someone who is really bad at making wallies, they won't even get to have credits?

angelchan8123

angelchan8123

Angel of Chaos

All opinions and comments are valid, i think we need time to adapt. But i think this credit thing is a little unfair for the artist (since uploading their work cost credits) and for some members, altough i didn't dl so many things at once (like 3-4 wallpapers/sacans a day) And i tried to say something constructive for the artist, but sometimes is difficult since most of the comments i want to say have been allready said =P.
You say contribute to the community... sometimes it's hard to contribute (either by posting in the forums or by summiting an orginal work) But maybe i don't have a say in this since like so many i don't have an artistic bone in my body ^^;

I'll give MT 3 a try

We are here... for some that is enough

Quote by kuroimisa

Quote by Kyoo69This credit system is a very bad idea imo. I know you did this, so people won't only download but actually be a part of the community. But for this purpose, the level system was more then fine. If something should be changed, improving that system would be a far better idea.

- Soz, no credits.

Firstly uploading "tons of new works" is something an artist will never do. Those who "uploaded tons of new works" were gallery spammers who wanted the levels fast. Now you have the Sandbox. Have fun there. I'll lurk there.

And "tons of new works" doesn't fit the bill. A good wallpaper needs at least 20 and lately anything I've touched has neared the 200 layer mark or more. My second last one being a collab I added on 150 layers totalling it to 300 or more. That takes a lot of time. Artists are not machines for "tons of work".

In a way it gives you time to perfect your works before you upload. Also, you will have some time to gain credits. That way if you do something nice you have a better chance of having it highlighted, won't ya? And don't forget your friends will most likely download your stuff along with some passerbys.

All of the thigns I have made in Mt2 were not 100% but they were at least 80% effort and sweat and time. Not only that, only about 40% (or rather 30%) of the faves I have received were from friends. The rest were from passerbys. To me I'm content with that because it's hard to get favourites from passerbys especially when there were limited favourites and a generally bad attitude to anything that excluded sparkles.

And you hit the nail. IF you *want* to submit, you submit. Nobody's forcing you. Hell, if I were managing the site I would want the traffic to slow down a bit for some spring cleaning! Don't tell me you haven't seen those awful submissions recently! Those below level 10 took advantage of the 3 subs per day rule and submitted 3 crappy rips or 3 crappy things they have made... and it makes not only mods but people who report these things go insane.

And as for your leechers I know what you mean, but a "nice comment" like "wow this is nice thanks!" is not going to compensate for like 20 hours or more of photoshop work. I'd rather okay, a 1000 word flame telling me how to improve rather than a 30 second whim "coooooolllll dudddeeeeeee" - I get rather insulted actaully. I put all that work and I get such a "brush off" like my effort was worth nothing. This system will benefit those who want to comment and comment well. I'm all in for it.

And earlier in this thread it already said that spamming won't give you credits. And you know what? CLICK THE REPORT BUTTON- that's what you do when you see spam.

And who said artists were the only ones getting the credits? Most of my credit points came from other means. It's an adventure. Take the challenge. Don't complain about the credit system when there are plenty of other places with a similar set up that are popular.

And I don't think there is too much of an issue of bandwidth here. It's to stop rippers and also just generally slow down the whole community so you can get the speed you are experiencing at teh moment! One thing must be sacrificed for another thing to happen.

I like this system. I don't have to feel emo about having a low level even though I try hard and I don't have to report as much and have my head spin killing silly n00bs who don't bother reading the FAQs. What's more I don't have to care about hitting rock bottom because it won't happen

The only reason why you people are so angsty about this system is cuz you think you'll end up with 0 points and that this is unfair.

Why not set up your own personal bank and deposit something there. That way you will never become bankrupt.

You never know, you might actually earn some INTEREST.

merged: 10-28-2005 ~ 09:36am
ps the post before me is spam. plz delete it

a very selfish point you got there.

maybe in the future u will never find any1 who will comment on ur hard work, becuz all the passerbys are gone.

outta credits! OR in the opposite way, u find TONs of nones sense comment just becuz they want to contribute the community by posting something.

You can't really expect non-wallpaper-artist-leechers to make some kind of "professional" comment telling u, yer brusing skill is awful, ur render is sexy, bla bla bla. A simple "thnx dude" would mean that ur work is being appreciated.
Would u rather have it or not have it at all?

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

Quote by kuroimisa

I meant "tons of new work" in the overall meaning, since there are more artist then 1 on this site right? And all of their work cumulates.

Quote by kuroimisa

I don't think this system will have an impact on "perfecting the work", because an artist always wants to do his best with his work before he shows it to people.
And my friends/pesserbys won't download my stuff if they lack the credits.

Quote by kuroimisa

I can't submit. Why? I wrote that allready. Also a good way to stop those lame submission would be just taking lvl points for submissions. That way sumbitting only to level fast would be pointless.

Quote by kuroimisa
And as for your leechers I know what you mean, but a "nice comment" like "wow this is nice thanks!" is not going to compensate for like 20 hours or more of photoshop work.

I said if they have something creative to say, I don't find "wow this is nice thanks!" creative, do you?

Quote by kuroimisa

But then I read that you gain credits for posting. So who can say if your post is spam or not? Spam doesn't have to be only "fine", "cool" and such, it can be aswell comments like "I agree with xxx, becase <smth>", or other 1-2 sentence posts made up in a few seconds.

Quote by kuroimisa

Give me a hint and I'll be more then happy to "take the challange". And if I don't like something, I just don't, no matter how popular it is and I'm not affraid to say it.

Quote by kuroimisa

And by the way it'll stop some users. Slowing the community isn't always a good idea.

Quote by kuroimisa

Lucky you, it happened to me :P

up up and away

I think this is fair, though it costs to post? hm....

Quote by ZoamelI'm sick. Very sick!
The new system is very unfair. I lost more than 1 credit after seeing the whole image! But I realized that I don't want to save the image, because of the bad quality. I don't want to download blind. Sometimes I want to see the image and there is no way that this costs credits! I't a shame.
Quote from Keltosh "You will NOT see immediate changes to your credit balance"
This is wrong. After 10 seconds i lost 1.092 Credits and I haven't download anything!

I agree that the new credit system is quite unfair. You know what , I just joined minitokyo recently and suddenly I just saw the new credit system and its not fair o_0 . What if someone gives crappy pics just to gain credits (personally I myself hate submitting (CRAPPY PICS THAT I DRAW ACK !:angry: ) and when I downloaded the pic that I didnt like, It took some of my credits away . no fair no fair x_x no matter what would you do there are peoPle who could give crappy pics and just gain credits and rip the wallpapers off from some one else ? I personally think that no matter how hard you try to make the website better they are still leechers everywhere . I just wished that the old system came back. :( >.< >_< x_x ~_~

pamelaho

pamelaho

*iyellowbus...

Just signed in and I notice A LOT OF CHANGES! I don't know if it's good or not, but whatever. Maybe I'm just stupid too, because I find the whole v3 pretty confusing. I'll probably get used to it after awhile.

Signature

Latest Wallpaper: Hidamari no Tami - Vector

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Quote by NejiYShokaa very selfish point you got there. maybe in the future u will never find any1 who will comment on ur hard work, becuz all the passerbys are gone.

outta credits! OR in the opposite way, u find TONs of nones sense comment just becuz they want to contribute the community by posting something.

You can't really expect non-wallpaper-artist-leechers to make some kind of "professional" comment telling u, yer brusing skill is awful, ur render is sexy, bla bla bla. A simple "thnx dude" would mean that ur work is being appreciated.

It's not a selfish point. I contribute to the community and even if nobody comments on my work I'm sure I have some people called friends. And if nobody comments or appreciates my work I'll go elsewhere. I'm free to come and go. It's not a big deal to me.

And as for your type of comments you have written.

No comment.

Calm down.

And I have written a gallery comment guide for everyone- just nobody reads it. It simply says there are better things to comment on.

Can you not comment on the colours? The cleanliness of lines? The lighting? The original setting? Come on, these things are obvious, even if you don't know how to make these things yourself.

And once again, gallery items and comments are *NOT* the only way yo ucan level up.

Chill.

PS: THank you for your concern that I won't receive any gallery comments n_n but that's something I'll worry about- you don't have to worry for me ^_^

Quote by KyoI don't think this system will have an impact on "perfecting the work", because an artist always wants to do his best with his work before he shows it to people.
And my friends/pesserbys won't download my stuff if they lack the credits.

Oh yes it will. People will rethink before they post their work. The sankbox is there for everyone to use. Like I always say if you don't go crazy you won't lose the credits.

Quote by KyoI can't submit. Why? I wrote that allready. Also a good way to stop those lame submission would be just taking lvl points for submissions. That way sumbitting only to level fast would be pointless.

I honestly don't know how you would run out of credits so fast. Especially when you have been posting on this thread :P

Quote by KyoI said if they have something creative to say, I don't find "wow this is nice thanks!" creative, do you?

No, it's not creative and I never said it was.

Quote by KyoBut then I read that you gain credits for posting. So who can say if your post is spam or not? Spam doesn't have to be only "fine", "cool" and such, it can be aswell comments like "I agree with xxx, becase <smth>", or other 1-2 sentence posts made up in a few seconds.

True, but remember there is a formula to benefit those who actually write something meaningful. Don't forget that. Have more faith in the system.

Quote by KyoGive me a hint and I'll be more then happy to "take the challange". And if I don't like something, I just don't, no matter how popular it is and I'm not affraid to say it.

That's your choice.. .everyone's free to do whatever they want :) whether it is to leave, stay, spend all their points or to accumulate.

Quote by KypAnd by the way it'll stop some users. Slowing the community isn't always a good idea.

According to my memory Minitokyo has never forced anyone to stay. Never. Not ever.

Quote by KyoLucky you, it happened to me :P

Lol! Now that's a bit of a shame >_< But have some faith in the system, just a few kind words from me~ I mean no harm and I'm just trying to point out that there might be a few surprises waiting for you- really, I'm serious.

It will be a pleasant one :)

Of course there'll be the highs and lows... even a country's economy goes from boom to bust~ the tide comes high and low~ likewise these credit points will fluctuate :)

Signature
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

i've a question. a simple question that doesn't really matter. it's just for the sake of my curiosity. i hope someone hasn't already asked this, coz i'm not planning on reading everything in this thread. seems quite a lot =P

my question is, whem MT3 came into place, did everyone get the same credits or different amount of credits depending on their previous activity on MT?

Quote by kuroimisa

Quote by NejiYShokaa very selfish point you got there. maybe in the future u will never find any1 who will comment on ur hard work, becuz all the passerbys are gone.

It's not a selfish point. I contribute to the community and even if nobody comments on my work I'm sure I have some people called friends. And if nobody comments or appreciates my work I'll go elsewhere. I'm free to come and go. It's not a big deal to me.

And as for your type of comments you have written.

No comment.

Calm down.

And I have written a gallery comment guide for everyone- just nobody reads it. It simply says there are better things to comment on.

Can you not comment on the colours? The cleanliness of lines? The lighting? The original setting? Come on, these things are obvious, even if you don't know how to make these things yourself.

And once again, gallery items and comments are *NOT* the only way yo ucan level up.

Chill.

PS: THank you for your concern that I won't receive any gallery comments n_n but that's something I'll worry about- you don't have to worry for me ^_^

that's excatly why this credit system is bad.

you think u are free to come and go, so does every1 else.

If ur hard work are not comment nor even a tiny bit appreciated, then u go elsewhere, so are other artists, when this site have less and less your so called "leechers" and this site became less and less popular.

for a small contributer like me. I don't have all day to post stuffs and doing thing on MT, I joined for like a week, I loved it and wanted to make sensable post comments to reach lvl10, so I can download scans, but that's all I could do.

make comments, that's probably the only thing I could do for this site, and tell me how would I suppose to keep up with the credits that I need with just this 1 option?

There are other ways for u to see if ur works is being appreciated or not. download times, view times, etc..

maybe a rating system would do even better for most ppl to do a simple click, and optional for comments.

for now I just downloaded like 10 wallpapers, and my credits reduced to 7.772

hopefully I can download a few more, then it probably the end of me, cuz there is no way for me to keep up with this.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Hmm... I kinda agree on this credit system to prevent some members from making such threads, downloading walls and more. With this, it'll prevent overflow of subs on the Galleries and threads on the Forums.

But I know that many members will gonna disagree on this rule and on this post so it's okay for me to be criticized! XD

La la la la!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Quote by NejiYshokathat's excatly why this credit system is bad.

you think u are free to come and go, so does every1 else.

If ur hard work are not comment nor even a tiny bit appreciated, then u go elsewhere, so are other artists, when this site have less and less your so called "leechers" and this site became less and less popular.

for a small contributer like me. I don't have all day to post stuffs and doing thing on MT, I joined for like a week, I loved it and wanted to make sensable post comments to reach lvl10, so I can download scans, but that's all I could do.

make comments, that's probably the only thing I could do for this site, and tell me how would I suppose to keep up with the credits that I need with just this 1 option?

There are other ways for u to see if ur works is being appreciated or not. download times, view times, etc..

maybe a rating system would do even better for most ppl to do a simple click, and optional for comments.

for now I just downloaded like 10 wallpapers, and my credits reduced to 7.772

hopefully I can download a few more, then it probably the end of me, cuz there is no way for me to keep up with this.

Hmmmm. I understand perfectly what you mean...

Perhaps, would you be happier if there was such thing as A Minitokyo Bank? I have been thinking about this all morning. If there is a bank where you put in a minimum deposit or something then you will never run out of points- does that sound any good?

The main concern really is how everyone is worried they won't be able to gain more than they lose~ if there was a way so that you couldn't lose absolutely everything, would you feel that's fair? :D

I think this might be something people are worrying about :) If this is fixed, then perhaps people might be a little happier :)

Of course, this is just an idea- but just as a suggestion, it could be what you might be looking for :)

Signature

page 5 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 170 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.