Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like Kira and Lacus? Why? - Minitokyo

Do you like Kira and Lacus? Why?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

do you like kira and lacus?

yes
184 votes
no
41 votes

Only members can vote.

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 165 total items

mm.....
good couple....
good character....

I like them a lot. Well Kira is my favorite character because he is brave, kind, quiet, cute and handsome. He fights for what he believes. He has a strong will and always knows what he wants to do. And he is full of emotions.

Lacus is a perfect match for him because she also has a strong character and the calm quiet aura around her. Their understanding of each other makes them the perfect couple. I like it that without too many words they are always agreeing with eachother. It is like they can understand eachother without saying anything. Their love is so stable, calm and warm.

I enjoy the relationship they shared both in Gundam Seed & Gundam Seed Destiny. First off, I adored Lacus as a character and a general role model because though at times she seemed naive and very child-like, she was much more wise than she let on. In Gundam Seed she had thinks pratically planned to a tee while still smiling, and singing hope to everyone.

Kira is a fine man because of his gracious heart. It's true in the beginning I kinda thought him to be more of a wuss then anything; however, he grew on me. By Destiny, I believe, he has gained a warmness to him which was previous lost in the early episodes of Gundam Seed.

I may be hated for saying, but I think Kira and Lacus click. Therefore, they are my favorite couple in the series. I can't help but say that their relationship was a lot more realistic than some of the others featured in the series, but just my opinion.

KIRA IS SOOO HOT! wat sucks was that he killed a lot of ppl even those who arent meant to die lyk stellar. lacus is ok, but when i hear her voice too much it starts to get annoying( dodnt ask y) ^_^'

i like kira and lacus because they follow their own beliefs and their own convictions instead of just following the current leader in power. Kira and Lacus are also very pure. Unlike Athrun who cares around guilt of his father being basically a crazy dictator and cagalli trying to live up to her father's good name, kira and lacus arent as clouded. Kira for the most part is basically a nobody and lacus is a princess who father was just like her and believed the same things she did. they are my favorite couple also because unlike most of the see characters they love is sweeter, we have never even seen them kiss but we know that they are soulmates.

rizacaga

rizacaga

rizacaga

sorry....
NO!

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

They are such a bore. A couple of 18 year olds acting like 81 year olds. I used to skip their scenes cause they're just too boring.

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

rizacaga

rizacaga

rizacaga

@enchan:agree with u...^^'

I don't love them, but don't hate them either. But I have to agree with all those who previously said they're 'a boring couple'. Their relationship is not dynamic and challenging. I loved them better in SEED, but in DESTINY it had become too normal and tooooo... perfect! I don't like couples, whose everything is unusually perfect and right. It's just doesn't feel right from one's point of view. (If you look through it biasly) Every couple in this world, for sure, encounter's with difficulties and obstacls. A relationship without its' ups-and-downs, in my opinion, cannot flourish and be considered mature. Suprisingly, of all couples of SEED & DESTINY, who went through the normal path of developing a relationship, Kira and Lacus are still left, and are still considered the PERFECT one! :hmpf:

P.S: Still I prefer Lacus to Fllay. I was so happy that he ended up with Lacus.

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

YES I do.
Why? Crap should I know. Kira is my favorite male and Lacus my favorite female. How they interact is beyond me.

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

iam very like kira and lacus coz they perfect couple the handsome boy and beutiful girl,they my favorite couple in Gundam Seed/Destiny

merged: 10-01-2007 ~ 06:15pm
They are perfect couple

merged: 10-01-2007 ~ 06:21pm
kira and lacus best couple

PLS READ THIS LACUS FANS! SERIOUSLY! THIS IS AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE! I'M NOT KIDDING!
I like KIRA AND LACUS cos they look so cute together! But I hate Flay!
1-she blamed Kira just because he counldn't protect her father!(not like he could help it!)
2-she then went crazy and keeps saying "KIra, you're gonna fight and fight until you DIE! thats the only way I'm gonna forgive you"-search 'respective solitudes part 2' on www.youtube.com
3-she then made use of kira by having SEX (I SAW WITH MY OWN EYES!)with him and then after that, she goes mad-keeps laughing to herself...T_T.(go www.youtube.com and search 'Scene where Kira and Flay have sex' -you have to watch till somewhere in the middle or end to watch the scene...)
She is such a B*tch! To all Lacus fans, -including me...- just to let you know...I'm glad Flay DIED!

Flay did what?! I didn't see the lassey do that.

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

Mortiferatrinidad156

Mortiferatrinidad156

Vaquerita con una escopeta...

Ermm...I missed that part your talking about. Anyway, it's been awhile since I last saw Gundam Seed. As for Kira and lacus...they're okay, but I like Athrun and Cagalli more, those two are more...normal? Oh, and I think I'm liking Gundam 00 better than Seed...hope nobody flames me^^

Signature Image
Todos los jovenes dijeron, "Soy demasiado joven para morir!"
El rostros frios alinean en las calles de esta ciudad desolada...
Todos los jovenes dijeron, "Porque en esta noche sin viento, estamos tratando de cambiar algo...

Well (to WingPilot2, hope you reading this) , Her EVIL PLAN was to make Kira like her (force him to have sex with her...) and then make Kira fight for her! Get it? If you don't just go watch it...
And, also in 'respective solitudes part 3' when Kira cries cos he couldn't protect a little girl (in fact, the whole space shuttle was shot down by one of the stolen GUNDAMs) Flay goes like'' Kira, Everything is going to be ok...I promise'' LIKE REAL! Oh! when she said that, she had this sinister smile on her face! So evil...

merged: 12-09-2007 ~ 11:42am
(continuity of the previous post)Oh, oh OH! and then, she also KISSED Kira...Rrrgh...but the most heart-breaking and heart-aching part was when she had sex with him! I mean she forced! she was the one who pushed Kira onto the bed and the one who pulled Kira towards her so she could kiss her when ever thay do! I don't mean to be so mercy-less but I AM SO ON-TOP-OF-THE-WORLD KIND OF HAPPY THAT FLAY DIED!

merged: 12-09-2007 ~ 11:46am
and if you need to clarify anything...u can email me at: animeangel-@hotmail.com (I'm only referng to WingPilot2 and Mortiferatrinidad156)

I don't like them in the show, but i think they are great couple coz they both ruin the show.

Quote by AldenYES I do.
Why? Crap should I know. Kira is my favorite male and Lacus my favorite female. How they interact is beyond me.

ROFLMAO!

merged: 01-17-2008 ~ 07:56pm

Quote by catgirl-evolutionWell (to WingPilot2, hope you reading this) , Her EVIL PLAN was to make Kira like her (force him to have sex with her...) and then make Kira fight for her! Get it? If you don't just go watch it...
And, also in 'respective solitudes part 3' when Kira cries cos he couldn't protect a little girl (in fact, the whole space shuttle was shot down by one of the stolen GUNDAMs) Flay goes like'' Kira, Everything is going to be ok...I promise'' LIKE REAL! Oh! when she said that, she had this sinister smile on her face! So evil...

merged: 12-09-2007 ~ 11:42am
(continuity of the previous post)Oh, oh OH! and then, she also KISSED Kira...Rrrgh...but the most heart-breaking and heart-aching part was when she had sex with him! I mean she forced! she was the one who pushed Kira onto the bed and the one who pulled Kira towards her so she could kiss her when ever thay do! I don't mean to be so mercy-less but I AM SO ON-TOP-OF-THE-WORLD KIND OF HAPPY THAT FLAY DIED!

merged: 12-09-2007 ~ 11:46am
and if you need to clarify anything...u can email me at: animeangel-@hotmail.com (I'm only referng to WingPilot2 and Mortiferatrinidad156)

...dude...u do realize that Kira's feelings were legit n after some time, Fllay 2 truly fell in love with the Ultimate Coordinator...

it because they so cute together

merged: 01-20-2008 ~ 07:18pm
when I walch and reading the story about then they so cute and romance also Athrun and Cagalli they very deeply fall in love. They make me feel relax after all sadness i'm be thought

merged: 01-20-2008 ~ 07:18pm
that is why I like them so much

sakuraclyne

sakuraclyne

Ice Cream by Pande-san!!!

I like Kira and Lacus but Fllay is the ORIGINAL. Kira loved Fllay first than Lacus. She only loved Lacus because Fllay died.~ ^^ That's my opinion!

I like Kira & Lacus because they are such a perfect couple. In other words, everytime they`re together, it`s so romantic. If I were Kira Yamato, I`ll also like to have a female partner like Lacus Clyne.

They do suck..they are the worst couple I have ever seen...ewww and what the hell is with her fashion sense lately? Yuck! I hate her cloths and he's too whiney the shows better off without them I wish they'd die! *chuckles evilly* Yes...I hate them so much.

merged: 04-13-2008 ~ 05:54am
They....suck and will never look good toghether Lacus is clueless how the hell can you go threw war with a big smile on your face and what the hell?! Singing in war? I hate her singing it makes my ear drums bleed! When ever I see her on gundamseed I scream and turn the channel she sucks like no other...A matter of fact..I HATE GUNDAMSEED!.

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

Quote by KiraLacusTFHi everyone,I was wandering do you all like Kira and Lacus and why?

I like Kira and Lacus because Kira is kind,handsome,brave and other more ,Lacus is kind,preety,song is lovely and other more. XD

i'm totally agree with u!^^i love this couple very much!^^

I'm going to have to side with the "Hate Kira and Lacus" group, because they really did ruin the Gundam SEED Destiny series for me. Kira should have died in the original Gundam SEED, or just not show up at all in Destiny. "Ultimate Coordinator" and naively idealistic? If looked at a different angle, you can almost say that Kira and his group of friends beaten the world into submission under their ideals, and then the ending was a forced (VERY VERY forced) "Good guys win at the end" plot ending, establishing that they were the "good" guys after all. I'm not going to go too in-depth into this, but there are NO SUCH THINGS as good guys and bad guys in wars. Just one sides ideals pit against another, and the vast majority just happens to disagree with one ideal. This doesn't necessarily mean, however, the majority's side wins in the end.

The series' plot had the potential of being very intricately well-designed with focuses on each character's struggle with personal problems they have, and heck, Kira's group added spice to the story by being the mysterious third-party intervening on everything, possibly raising questions of whether what they were doing was right or wrong.

But then, at the halfway point, Kira gets shot down (Yea!) and turns out to be still alive (WHAT?!) while most characters would have probably died (an emergency engine cut-off switch?! BRILLIANT!). First snag in the series.
Athrun, betraying the rest of the group he was with, goes back to rejoin Kira and his friends. He pretty much gets destroyed by Shin during his escape (Hmm, interesting plot twist...), but winds up alive (...or not) and fished out of the water to join Kira's group of Dynasty Warrior Gundam (ok, bad joke, and I apologize for that). Second snag, and I hold Kira and Lacus's group responsible.
This may seem like a minor detail, but during the dual between Ray and Kira, the only reason Kira won was because he distracted Ray with his idealism speech and managed to get a sucker-punch in. No, it was not because his piloting skills were better than Ray's, it's because Kira's ideals were better than his. Or, more realistically, the author likes Kira better than Ray, so Kira gets to live. (SERIOUS question on the issue of favoritism here, possibly?). Third and final snag.

Kira had numerous numerous chances of, as I quote from a friend, "kicking the bucket" throughout his career, and the fact that he survived all that, given his personality traits and characteristics, just makes it a tid bit more obvious that main-character-god-mode is in effect for him. That, or maybe I just wanted him to die so many times yet feels crushed that he doesn't (OK, before you all turn angry cyber mob on me, a heroic death is MUCH better and meaningful than forced survival, in my opinion)

And while I personally have nothing against Lacus, it's just that she is the embodiment of Kira's ideals and his supplier of all the *cough* ultimate mobile suit that's way beyond the current level of technology kind of makes her unbearable. Plus the fact her relationship with Kira went way too smoothly to be real, and I am confused as to how the relationship came into being in the first place, besides being forced together since they're main characters (please spare me the details of how their personality perfectly coincides with each other and all that)

Bottom line: I can go on and on about Gundam Seed and how Kira's trait of being a teenager going through puberty while dealing with emotional problems (the original definition of emo, possibly? as in, overly emotional?) combined with his status as "Ultimate Coordinator" is just...wrong, but I've gone on long enough with my ranting.

Anyway, personally I have nothing against Kira and Lacus, but they were placed in the wrong place, in the wrong time, in the wrong situation. They rose to fame in Gundam Seed, but took a deep fall during Destiny when they should have retired *permanently*, in my opinion. Forced into the sequel to steal the spotlight of Shin and a good potential cast of characters (THIEF!) with the ultimate goal of playing the role of good guys that wins in the end? This killing of the series' plot is unforgivable, even if the last scene where Shin and Kira shakes hand in front of the tombstone was beautiful.

And yes, for the record, Kira's pretty good-looking as main characters go and Lacus is really cute too, although the pink hair is a little bit much. But I much much prefer Shin and Lunamaria over those two.

*Ignores*

Yeah they are a really good couple.

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 165 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.