Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why men like to having sex through internet? O_o - Minitokyo

Why men like to having sex through internet? O_o

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 129 total items

TELL ME IF THE TITLE IS INCORRECT, no english here >_>

.....As the title says....why?

When i chat with some man in a chat room, they always ask me that, if I wanna have sex...come on, please, don't be a stupid, you are not gonna have a.....good one....lol

And for me this is not funny, but I want to know your opinion, besides that they are a hornies and blablabla. . . ~_~

why they love that soooooo much? >.< i know that are girls too, ble ble ble
well, just that, i don't like to speak it so much >.<

OX T_T <_< >_> ~_~

Signature Image

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

is it even possible to have sex over the net?!

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

its....hormones ?

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

Maybe they try to act funny or they have no life.

They want to have sex over the net because their lives started out with sexual behavior and they're preverts. The possible way of having sext on the net is by webcam.

Maybe they just need it to masterbate better..
I mean.. It's not like the partner can really touch them.. >.>;
It's not just guys though.. I have heard of many women saying they do it too.. Some of my friends do it.. ><;;;;
In all honesty.. I have know idea what they get out of it..

akatsukiotoko

akatsukiotoko

jus like that

maybe they are jus having fun or want to try something new ....
they really have strong imagination.....they could be crazy...

'Signature Image'
I AM A HAPPY MAN 14/11/2005-2/12/2005 IS MY GENERAL EXAMS wish me luck!!!!!!!!

Uchiha-X

Uchiha-X

Uchiha Tensai

Well all i can say is either they're very desperate, reason being coz they can never get their own girl friends or partner(s) in real life..or some people just do it for the heck of it or they have no life at all...that is all.

TekkZero

TekkZero

Kouji Maeda Must Die!

simple

1. because they're horny (sorry :P)
2. becasue that's teh only way they'll ever get laid with a girl
3. cybersex-fetish geeks...

If everytime you chat with a man he asks you to have sex, then maybe you should frecuent another kinds of chatrooms >_>U

ZERO: "Begone, My Nightmare!"
X: "Farewell, My Destiny!"

"FINAL STRIKE!!!!!"

PAPTIMUS

PAPTIMUS

--)(the sinister genius)(--

this is strange, but i suppose its mostly because they are desperate :\

*the man from jupiter*

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Men are usually immature when it comes to sex. Though their hormones are put to work usually anywhere between the ages of 13 and 25 and sometimes after that, how they "ask" for sex is rather immature. Some men could actually live without sex for a long time, but it depends on how they learn it, and I'm saying learn about sex because of the people who surround them. I know some guys who never even ask for sex, so it cannot all be blaimed on the hormones. How guys go for girls because of their oh-so-sexy looks instead of what's on the inside is a pathetic excuse just to get a cute girl and have sex with her shortly after. Men often look for more sex while women often look for more love, and their differences often lead up to questions like these. Then in the end, the men will realize it's too late to start loving the women thanks to their thoughts of sex.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

I Want 2 See All Girls & Women in the Internet, Because I Luv Their Breasts :)

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Quote by SekiRyuuis it even possible to have sex over the net?!

Yes it is possible... it's called cybering

As for why guys like it so much... I have no clue even though I am I guy and I do/have cybered before.... it's ok now and then just as long as its not over played

Signature Image

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

Because a man's brain is below the belt. ;) Seriously though, I think some see it as a fantasy. They can act out some scene with someone and not have any consequences. No STDs, no babies, nothing. It may be stupid, but to some people, cybering satisfies a sort of sexual desire.

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----
Groups: Oldsters (a) - Nippon Foods (a) - Widescreen-Wallers (a) - Japanese (m)

Yuukaku

Yuukaku

A Girl who Feels Sounds

.......... That's just weird ........... O.O" But i think it's because they mustn't have any real life company -__-" Or maybe it satisfies some kind of weird pleasure....

Demca

Demca

Futuristic Alter Ego... for now

well, i don't. so yeah.

people get lonely Fairy. and they don't have confidence in themselves to find a real person. so they make things up, .. people can fake who they are on the internet. so they do it that way.

Signature

what you doing reading this.... go do something productive...

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

i dont get it. . . you cant have sex when the 2 involved arent within like 2ft

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

Quote by SilentMasamuneMen are usually immature when it comes to sex. Though their hormones are usually put to work usually anywhere between the ages of 13 and 25 and sometimes after that, how they "ask" for sex is rather immature. Some men could actually live without sex for a long time, but it depends on how they learn it, and I'm saying learn about sex because of the people who surround them. I know some guys who never even ask for sex, so it cannot all be blaimed on the hormones. How guys go for girls because of their oh-so-sexy looks instead of what's on the inside is a pathetic excuse just to get a cute girl and have sex with her shortly after. Men often look for more sex while women often look for more love, and their differences often lead up to questions like these. Then in the end, the men will realize it's too late to start loving the women thanks to their thoughts of sex.

I totally agree with you, I've always hated some of my friends cause of that, they always talk about like "Dude i just have a 1 night stand w/ a hot woman last night it was really great" their just too childish. Although I invy them sometimes, but I can't do such a thing I would never treat a woman like that.

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

stupid ~_~

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

umm....they must be ugly.....that's why they only do it this way...

well....ok.... ya they do ask that

most of u guys are taking the question in the topic literally, which goes to show you aren't actually reading the posts.

point is, the fact that the predominantly male population don't and never will meet in real life in most online venues changes the social dynamic such that women are treated as objects, allowing men to say whatever the heck they want with no consequences. it's stupid and pathetic, but at the same time, the woman who takes all that seriously is a fool.

Hmm...I think thats just sick, I mean you never really know who your talkin too and you could be cybering with a 50 year old horny man....eww

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

I don't know . . . maybe is the loneliness and this is the eaysiest way . . . You know no relation, no nothing . . .

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 129 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.