Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How to become fatter? - Minitokyo

How to become fatter?

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 126 total items

icom158

To gain weight, you must consume more. You don't want to eat a lot of fats, but you need a lot of calories. I recommend using Cytogainer. The type of weight gain I'm talking about is not fat in a short period of time. By using cytogainer and properly exercising, you'll be able to put on about 20 lbs of lean muscle in a year. That is about the safest and best way to gain weight. For breakfast, if you can't eat a lot, try a milk and protein powder and some cytogainer. It is a lot easier to drink high caleroie slush than it is to eat a meal. Jamba juice has some 1k calorie power sized smoothies also. They work in a pinch. If you're an active person, I recommend 5k calories a day. If you're a normal person who don't do much then 2k to 3k calories a day is fine.

Haha, hmmmmmm go to japan and eat out everyday for a month...and well dont eat unhealthy food, but eat when ur bored...things like...mi goreng hahaha my addiction...take care of urself.

\(^o^)/

LonelyFriend

Hi Ha said Hey

Eat more oil food...
Fat is good but try to control.

CTrigger

CTrigger

scatterbrain

Quote by Milkiyothanks for the link CTriggersan^^
lol..I'm under the normal weigh category but it still doesn't change the fact that my friends will keep annoying me with the fact that I'm too skinny @.@ wait..I thought stress makes us thinner not the other way around?! cos my bro lost weigh when he's under a lot of stress.. n.n

You're welcome. :)
Even if you are categorized under normal weight, a BMI of under 21 still looks pretty thin IMO. Though this is off-topic, I might as well suggest for you to start asking other girls for advice on how to look good while being skinny. I don't know how they do it but some girls look dazzling even though they, at closer look, appear to be skinny. Maybe it's just in the way they carry it. Don't know for sure.

And regarding stress, some people handle it differently than others. For example, my stress-laden former classmates have little time for any engaging physical activity, are too busy to prepare "normal" food (it's fastfood most of the time) and are almost living entirely in their respective cubicles in the office. The end result is easy to visualize.

And about your brother, is he still studying or is he already working? Stress in everyday school life (in and out of campus), in my observation, can hardly make you fat (or fatter, if you are already fat) because there are a lot of fun (and not fun) things to do. Stress at work, on the other hand is an entirely different story and results may vary from anemic, blood-sucked, skeleton-looking bodies to bloated, rounder, more voluminous bodies. (pun intended)

Signature
thanks to master k1ru for my signature

lol..my brother's studying and he's getting thinner from the stress..
o.0 to look skinny and good at the same time? no offense but I dun wanna be skinny..just normal.. n.n

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

Alot of people say that i am skinny, too but i don't know why. I think it's cuz i am chinese or something. Are you chinese? If you are, probably that's the problem. You just have to eat more, i guess. I hope i helped you a bit!

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

.... o.0
yeah..I'm chinese but what's that got to do with being skinny? @.@

Signature

CTrigger

CTrigger

scatterbrain

Quote by Milkiyoo.0 to look skinny and good at the same time? no offense but I dun wanna be skinny..just normal.. n.n

Hmmm... that's the hard part. Since I've never been successful myself, just keep on stuffing yourself and hope for the best. :D (just like I do, hehe)

Signature
thanks to master k1ru for my signature

Eat more food. That's the first thing. But don't just eat random stuff. Consume stuff with lots of protein, like meat and milk. Combine that will lots of exercise/working out and you'll gain weight in no time.

Be Free and Masturbate

Raidemon666

lord of the lazy

like wut most of the people said above, eat more proteins and calcium, and excercise.

or

u can be like me and just sleep on the couch while snacking on some good old junk food, sure u might become freakishly heavy, but at least you'll be fatter

My friend had the same problem.
He ate like 7 pieces of pizza like every time we ordered pizza.
He is Dutch and same age as me. I couldn't believe it when I first saw him in 3rd grade. He was in 3rd grade and still ate like 6 pieces of pizza.

Well I think you're doing fine with the exercises. Being really fat isn't good but being too skinny doesn't make you look good. I'd recommend you to eat junk food and not a lot of exercising but I won't bcause that's not healthy. So I'd like to recommend like Schimke said in the 1st page, eat late. You know like after 8pm or something. I think that works

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

My brother is like that. He eats more than me but he's tiny! I envy him, hahaha. I think if you eat high carb foods, you'll get bigger.

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

DON'T exercise XD! Eat McDonald's for a week or two XD!

Quote by glassheartDON'T exercise XD! Eat McDonald's for a week or two XD!

hey..but there's two ppl who went on an experiment

one gotten fatter in the result of eating only mac donalds while the other one lost weight and has gotten thinner >.>
and...it affects the liver with its salt content...
lol..I'll rather not die first..what I mean is a healthy way to become fatter >.>

Signature

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

Quote by Milkiyo

Quote by glassheartDON'T exercise XD! Eat McDonald's for a week or two XD!

hey..but there's two ppl who went on an experiment

one gotten fatter in the result of eating only mac donalds while the other one lost weight and has gotten thinner >.>
and...it affects the liver with its salt content...
lol..I'll rather not die first..what I mean is a healthy way to become fatter >.>

Just a week should give you a LITTLE at least ^_^'.
We don't want you to die tho O_O!

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

dont become fatter. take it from me. Dont mikliyo. you arent skinny!

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

*hugs milkiyo* my soul mate! ^^
no matter what i eat, am always skinny. except for my tummy since it bloats hehehehe

here's my 2 cents in (i wanna try it but just haven't found the materials needed yet): get a bunch of balloons in different sizes, and put them under your clothes to pull of the fat effect. And if you've got budget, mould some prosthetics...^^
either that or just get skinnier friends.hehehe this one i tried and am always the fat one ^^

DioLivesOn

DioLivesOn

Longest *sword* ever

If you want to gain weight. You need to put on more muscle, which means eating more protein. A trick to retaining weight is eating bananas.

When life sucks, sit back and enjoy the blowjob.

Quote by DioLivesOnIf you want to gain weight. You need to put on more muscle, which means eating more protein. A trick to retaining weight is eating bananas.

errr..how can bananas affect....? >.< the monkeys don't look fat LOL XD

Signature

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

Quote by MilkiyoYo..guys..I need advice...after eating and eating and stuffing myself with food plus a lot of exercise..I'm still freaking skinny! @.@
everyone I knew kept saying I'm thin like a stick or malnurished @.@ they say my parents don't give me enough food... >.<
*gah..pulls out hair* >.> well..I've seen ppl skinnier than me but I can't stand all the 'you're too skinny' converstions any longer @.@
advice...I need advice..don't ask me to take drugs or anything idiotic.. 0.o"
you ever have a problem like this?! @.@

Lol most ppl try to get skinny instead of fat. this is the first time i read something like this :D
dont really know how to gain weight but they say that eating chocolate makes you fatter, but you could try to eat 1 bar everyday or to speed p the effect by eating a 1000 bars but i dont think youll survive that :D also eating to many chocolate makes you sick very fast.
anyway good luck

Signature

thanks but i hate chocolate >.>
yeah...I'm weird? o.0""

Signature

A more healthy way of 'gaining weight' is to build some muscle over your body. Swimming and weight exercises (e.g. dumbells) are the two good sports that come to mind. This way, not only will you gain more mass, but you will also have well-toned muscle (which look far better than flabby flesh).

Cheers!

what kind of exercise do you do? hmm try weight-training to build up muscle mass, instead of endurance/cardio/toning exercises. =P

Try not to listen to those 'eat-fatty-and-sugary-food' posts xP

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

thats true now listen to me )The kinda fat guy(
the best thing to eat to get fat is instant noodles trust me it works. Wh y im having one now.

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 126 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.