Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fire Emblem Series - Minitokyo

Fire Emblem Series

Tagged under Fire Emblem

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 112 total items

Ryggim

Ryggim

Darkness to Oblivion

Anyone has played any of the Fire Emblem Games? I personally finished Sacred Stones. Feel free to give comments about the game good or bad.

"A journey of a thousand miles start with a single step"

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

I think there are several threads on this series, but anyways,

Sacred Stones was fun, but way too easy. None of my characters could die (even my Summoner dodged everything).

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

Ryggim

Ryggim

Darkness to Oblivion

Yeah I guess yhere are a lot this already...yup it was too easy, the fact that it has the item management system in the world map made it very convinient. Unlike the previous FF games that doesn't have this feature.

It's normal to power up your characters to max my Natasha has maxed out stats except for her Def which was 12. The hard mode is quite challenging but not that challenging.

What's more you can do the glitch to get unlimited use weapons like demon surge. Which I use a lot to save money.

FE8 is definitely the easiest FE on the GBA. If you want a challenge, play FE6 (in Japanese only) or FE7 on hard mode. Now those are quite challenging.

Signature Image

Ryggim

Ryggim

Darkness to Oblivion

Oh yeah! FF 6 was harder than any other FF games. The Japanese language doesn't bother me coz the gameplay is basically the same. Also if you want to get the Secret Characters you have to beat the game several times over.

Just recruiting characters during the game is hard enough. Have you tried hard mode on FE6? Lots of restarting the chapter. :(

Signature Image

Ryggim

Ryggim

Darkness to Oblivion

Sniff so true! Blasted Roy is so weak aside from him Marcus is only good for dying --__-- The hardest map I've been is chapter 30 I think the one with lotsa lotsa Wyvern Riders >__<

Quote by kyokujitsuI think there are several threads on this series, but anyways,

Sacred Stones was fun, but way too easy. None of my characters could die (even my Summoner dodged everything).

same with me. almost everyone was able to dodge everything or i would take like 1 or no damage.

anyways the fire emblem series is awesome. i perfer the GBA version to the GC.

I love fire emblem since the series in super nes, of course many of the games are in jap and I can't play them well

Im dying to get and gamecube and play the recent fire emblem

I'd love to play the GC one, and the older ones, but they're not translated.

Signature Image

Ryggim

Ryggim

Darkness to Oblivion

The one in GC is the Path of Radiance right? I would love to play it but I don't have the console. ^__^

merged: 02-11-2006 ~ 01:15pm
The one in GC is the Path of Radiance right? I would love to play it but I don't have the console. ^__^

Sazriel

Sazriel

"I lost you once..."

I love the fire emblem series, sadly I've only been able to play the one released in the U.S. but they have been fantastic. I love the fact that is a character dies in battle they are accually dead, so you have to plan your moves much more carefully. Path of radiance is the one for game cube, it's pretty much like the GBA ones I've played, but a nicer looking of course.

Signature

Thrilled member of - [love hina fans]

Ryggim

Ryggim

Darkness to Oblivion

The dying character thing adds to the excitement in the game itself and I like it. It keeps me on my toes during the game.

It's also frustrating, because if you're a perfectionist, you wouldn't allow anybody to die, meaning you have to restart the chapter. :\

Signature Image

cassandra91

cassandra91

Look at me!

I like fire Emblem, except about the dying character that you can never get anymore, it is so annoying when you almost finish and the character you like dies and you have to restart...*_* But I really like the game.

Signature

Ryggim

Ryggim

Darkness to Oblivion

Mwehehehe yup, it's frustrating sometimes but it makes the game unique ^___^

My characters tend to only die early in the game (before an arena level). I usually abuse the arena so that my characters will never die afterwards. I almost never use later characters that you recruit.

Signature Image

I just finished Sacred Stones also and an up to Chapter 9 of the Path of Radiance. Overall its a good and reasonalble challenging SRPG series. I like how it doesn't let you save and retry moves over and over, but due to the amount of luck involved I find ti to be a bit of overkill on punishment for stupid moves.

Ryggim

Ryggim

Darkness to Oblivion

Ah yes the Arena the most abused facility in the game...aside from the Tower of Valni and Lagdo Ruins.

Yea, the tower is what made Sacred Stones too easy. I wonder if the GC version has this world map thing too. I wish I could play it, but I don't have access to a GC anymore. :(

Signature Image

I don't think the GCN FE has a world map thing like Sacred Stones...but yeah, it was a little too easy if you abused the ruins. :(

Ryggim

Ryggim

Darkness to Oblivion

I don't have the GC console, but A lot of my friends has one and they play Path of Radiance, when they do start talking about it I just silently listen to them talk, I somehow get what path of Radiance is about this way.

I've really enjoyed Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones since getting it several months back. I'm taking a break for awhile in order to complete a few other games, and to work up a strategy for one of the areas that I'm working on so that no one dies next time out -- I've beaten it, but I had a casualty in the process so it's back to the drawing board.

Good stuff though!

It is disappointing that there isn't a world map. I liked the idea of a world map, mainly because of the shops, not the towers. I almost always forget to buy weapons in a level, and wait to buy them in the world map.

Signature Image

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 112 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.