Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tekken, DOA or Soul Calibur? - Minitokyo

Tekken, DOA or Soul Calibur?

Which do you like best?

Tekken
34 votes
Dead or Alive
58 votes
Soul Calibur
65 votes
King of Figters (KOF)
9 votes
Dragonball Z Budokai
1 votes
Virtua Fighter
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 155 total items

KikichiSensei

KikichiSensei

Sensei of Incalculably

Quote by songprayeryunaWHERE IS STREET FIGHTER? street fighter is one of the best fighting games since they have added the parrying system. Also Dead or Alive is one of the best. GUitly Gear XX as well. MAN SOUL CALIBUR doesn't compar to dead or alive or tekken.

I am really sorry. I would have added Guilty Gear and Street Fighter, but you have only 6 slots for voting choises! I mentioned it a bit earlier in this tread!

Dont make me cry!

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

SOUL CALIBUR! i finished soul calibur 2 arcade in below 2 minutes i think or was it 3. (with talim) my favs are talim, yoshimizu (cant spell XD) sueng mina (fav from soul blade) sophitia (looks pretty! can can be quite good if u noe how to use her and xiang-something (oh shes sooo cute and her moves are devastating!). Maxi well... hes dirty. and i consider myself a pro at the game too. GRR i hate Ivy and Cervantes.

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

Meis

Meis

Anakaris The Mummy

You said Mais did you mean me as in Meis or was it someone else?

merged: 03-13-2006 ~ 11:46pm

Quote by KikichiSenseiWOW! So Soul Calibur is on place 1. Followed by DOA and Tekken.
I glad that you vote that much! A big "THANKS" to you all here.
Especially Mais is thanked for his much comments! :D
Today Ill have to do a test report for the Tekken games. Gotta be paid for it! *evil grin*
After that Ill buy a big bag of Chupa Chups Sweets! :)
I think Tekken is still the best one. (loves simply the story of the Mishima clan)

Did you mean me has in Meis or there someone else name Mais

merged: 03-13-2006 ~ 11:51pm
Damn post it twice ow well

Any way one thing I havent heard was budokai I dont blame every one that the game that sucks the most jaja you cant jump cant move where you want to go songs fighting styles or in other words battle sistem sucks all the way . Now the only reason this game sell a lot is because the buyers are either super fan of dragon ball or they whatch the cartoon and they want to do what they do whew* I think I said to much XD

Signature Image

KikichiSensei

KikichiSensei

Sensei of Incalculably

Yeah I meant you! :D
Sorry I wrote ya name wrong! *shame on me*
I like your avatar! ^_^
Budokai? I played it twice, but I think the Dragonball fight game for PS One was a better one! (Final Bout)
But Tekken is still the best I think! ;)

Dont make me cry!

Street fighter never truly went 3D and Guilty Gear never went 3D at all so it makes sense that they're not on the list.

Meis

Meis

Anakaris The Mummy

avatar ? Didnt MT take that away ......
anyway your welcome dragon ball hmm still dont like the only one I like was the rpg one for supernintendo
Yup tekken is the and Doa in my opinion

Street Fighter and guilty Gear are great games as there are there no need for those two games to go to 3d Look at street fighter plus the 3d one looks at first but when you at 2d version 2d has more details more cooler looking as well and the best part is 2d can as many facial expresion that looks diferent in many ways that you can feel the pain over here wait over there anyway if you at 3d facial expresion they all look the same to me they just close they eyes open there mouth a little jajaj

Those two battle sistem are great two in other they no need for 3d for those two games it will only make it worse like going to church so early on sunday

Signature Image

Soul Calibur is the best in my book. It has a much more better story line and beautiful character design.

May the force be with you!

You have to be careful with using favourite or versus threads! These kind of threads often can lead to discussions and will be deleted ! I donĀ“t want you to get into soem trouble!^^
See ya!

Though i like Soul Calibur III a lot, the DOA-series is absolutely the best. A flowing fightingstyle is the key to a good fighting game. and both Soul and DOA have that. But, in especially Tekken, some games are so slow. Of course, if you are good you can every game look amazing but everyone isn't that good. And the biggest reason DOA is the best is thanks to the counter attack system, though it was quite bad in the begining they developed it and in DOA 4 there is not mutch to complain about. The story in these games is not something i care about that mutch.

I choose DOA as the best fighting game, and i must say that judging a game out of the number of big boobs is wrong.

Meis

Meis

Anakaris The Mummy

What does he mean discussions there was a complaint or something?

Now where was I ah yes soulcalibur I dont see much of a story line in the game just little pieces of the charather story nothing much it s like doa doesn tell you much

You are right DOA is the best Im with you 100% no wait 110% behind you in that who your favorite characther anyway mine is Tina Armstrong

Signature Image

TenX

TenX

Tx [full luv]

doa is the best... better than anyone.. ^^.. and soul calibur its pretty good too..
who wants tto discuss it with me.. send a pm.. ^^...
who wants to talk about martial art too.. ^^
see ya...

Meis

Meis

Anakaris The Mummy

Yes another one doa rules jajaja

Signature Image

i vote for doa.

searching for faith
in the stars of your eyes

Meis

Meis

Anakaris The Mummy

Yes God has been listing to my prayers well I dont remember the last time I pray yes ! You can tell I have nothing to do now jaja

Signature Image

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I like soul calibur myself since i love Cassandra

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Meis

Meis

Anakaris The Mummy

I can understand your love for cassandra but Im greedy I perfer all soulcalibur women jajaj

Signature Image

yoshi-mist

yoshi-mist

The Shadow Fox

Soul Calibur! how can anyone deny it its the greatest fighter of all time!

I'll protect you no matter what

Signature

KikichiSensei

KikichiSensei

Sensei of Incalculably

Hehe! *laughs*
Youre a funny one Meis! Would be cool, all woman of the fighting games! *rofl*
For me it would be enough when I had all the boys from Tekken and Soul Calibur! Theyre really cool ones! :D
At the moment Im playing Tekken 5 Devil Within! Not bad the game! :)
Like Jin Kazama really much! (great story!)

Dont make me cry!

Meis

Meis

Anakaris The Mummy

Quote by KikichiSenseiHehe! *laughs*
Youre a funny one Meis! Would be cool, all woman of the fighting games! *rofl*
For me it would be enough when I had all the boys from Tekken and Soul Calibur! Theyre really cool ones! :D
At the moment Im playing Tekken 5 Devil Within! Not bad the game! :)
Like Jin Kazama really much! (great story!)

Yeah each one of us have our darkest dream jaj. But im curios you said all the boys of tekken and soulcalibur so that includes yoshimitsu heihachi and murdok well

Yoshimitsu and king is my favorite characters you have my blessing if you like them so much I wont hold you back be happy * sniff * there my specials boys
* sniff * *crying* just kidding ! Ha dont be offende it a joke XD oh I forgot Nina is also my favorite I like to the do the continus grapples with her and king finished the oppent of before he o she can do something.

Signature Image

Jenemba

Jenemba

The Stampede

soul caliber all the way back to soul blade is alot better than doa why since the first doa the same characters have stayed within the game since the first with the exception of.....4-5 characters it's nothing different i mean sure alot of interactive boards, yea (claps hands) but none the less soul blade has more to offer than doa has to in my opinion by far matter of fact super smash brothers has more to offer than doa virtua fighter not the greatest fighting games but it has more to offer than doa do you remember that starwars game for playstation 1 that didn't do to well.... that has more to offer than doa i just don't like it alot of fan service for most people but i just don't like it at all... sorry for those who like the game but hey thats just how i feel

Promise to a faded day

KikichiSensei

KikichiSensei

Sensei of Incalculably

Hehe... I do like Yoshimitsu and Heihachi, but Marduk isnt my type. (Hes just good for bodyguard! * :D )
But the coolest ones are Kazuya Mishima, Jin Kazama, Lei Wulong, Violet Lee, Baek, Howarang and Devil Jin!

At Soul Calibur there are Kilik, Mitsurugi and Maxi!

Dont make me cry!

Meis

Meis

Anakaris The Mummy

Yoshimistu the best he like a super man to mean but violet they put him to gay not that I have something against gay people but he swore vengance on Kazuya and Heihachi dress more serious

Buy the way did I ever tell you I look like Kazuya Mishima all I missing is the red eye would punch myself to get my eye like that but it would hurt a lot .... very much .......it hurts thinking about it XD

Signature Image

I prefer Dead or Alive myself, but they're all great fighting games so get them all; no point in selling yourself short.

Ay-chama

Ay-chama

lil grass shack

Quote by Meis
Any way one thing I havent heard was budokai I dont blame every one that the game that sucks the most jaja you cant jump cant move where you want to go songs fighting styles or in other words battle sistem sucks all the way . Now the only reason this game sell a lot is because the buyers are either super fan of dragon ball or they whatch the cartoon and they want to do what they do whew* I think I said to much XD

actually, budokai 3 was done really well (that thing after that... no...). played the first, good god that was horrible. skipped the 2nd, then tried the 3rd. felt the most like what a fighting game should come close to. sure super smash brothers has much more options attack wise, but still, with what was given, they did an impressive job.

Quote by Jenembasoul caliber all the way back to soul blade is alot better than doa why since the first doa the same characters have stayed within the game since the first with the exception of.....4-5 characters it's nothing different i mean sure alot of interactive boards, yea (claps hands) but none the less soul blade has more to offer than doa has to in my opinion

i can give u that about the first doa.. but they did improve themselves (gameplay wise) over each game (well, i forget what happened with 3 aside from brad and christie).
SC 3 went down compared to the other 2 and the only replay it has for it is the CAW and meybe that mini game (which isnt a fighting game if im correct)

slide...

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 155 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.