Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who should Haruhi hook up with? - Minitokyo

Who should Haruhi hook up with?

Tagged under Ouran High School Host Club

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 141 total items

Dreamer25

Dreamer25

Dreamer

I haven't seen the anime itself, but I have read the manga. So far I'm rooting for the Tamaki and Haruhi pair. I know they are like so opposites of each other and Haruhi shows zero feelings for Tamaki, but it is just cute how Tamaki cares for Haruhi. I want to see them together. You put Tamaki's overly dramatic moments with Haruhi's insensitivity it just makes a comical pairing.

Evil Mind Good Heart

hmm... I already watch the anime, it`s a nice anime... I really like it ^_^ now I`m downloading eps 2.. but I don`t read the manga.
About the topic, I think she will be with Tamaki ^^

I vote for Tamaki as well... Their relationship is so funny and cute.

i m watching the anime and haruhi and tamaki pair seems like the one that will work out. looks as if tamaki really cares for haruhi and it is cute to see them interact with each other. kawaii anime ne... -beams-

Loneprincess

dancing flowers

i think most likely tamaki but i saw book (i think)5 i think the twins are not so bad...it is albsoulutely hilarious when u see haruhi's espresion when it is a very overreacting and dramatic sene ...her eyes will go all T_T
lol

I have just watched a couple of episodes but it would be nice if the anime didn't end with anyone in a romantic relationship. I like the interaction the characters have now and maybe a couple would spoil that.

Kyoya or Hikaru... but it's not enough to know who right now.

I've only seen three episodes.. and by the looks of it I think it will end with her pairing off with someone... I'd like it to Tamaki...

Ryth

Ryth

\@Bakaman@/

It seem Tamaki/Haruhi surely ^^ Their relationship is so cute.

Signature Image
||Basilisk-mania||
>> ||Yashamaru-mania|| vvv
>> ||YashaHotaru-mania|| vvv
||Eyeshield 21-mania||
>> ||HiruMamo-Mania|| vvv

For me it's Tamaki also, I really like how he cares for Haruhi even though it's a bit abnormal but for me they are the couple of this manga/anime.

the biggest contenders for haruhi's heart are milord tamaki and hikaru.. there's a big chance that haruhi would end up with hikaru because they interact most of the time and for other reasons as well.. BUT, I'M ALL FOR TAMAKI AND HARUHI!.. they're just adorable together.. tamaki may be a complete idiot when in front of haruhi but there are times when he really shows his seriousness and concern and i feel that haruhi sees that.. and so she could eventually loosen up and fall for milord.. *ehe, sorry for rambling.. i just love ouran host club!..*

I think her and Tamaki would look cute but I'm gonna be the werid one and also say Mori would look really cute with her enev tho Haruhi is always with tamaki in book 4 I think with Alice in wonderland when Mori was a baby and ate the cookie and grew up and held haruhi that looked really cute!

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

I've just watched the first episode and I really think that Haruhi looks great together with Tamaki! XD

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

i'm rooting for Tamaki!

Like most other people here; i vote Tamaki!
They are jsut too cute and funny when they are together.
Some of my favorite moments were with those to in them xD

Signature

animefanzzz

animefanzzz

jam chan

TAMAKI who else

YamiKakyuu

Yami no Megami

well I think Tamaki wants her to hook up with him but in the end I dunno, she doesnt seem interested in anyone right now

Tears stream down your face when you loose something you cannot replace - Coldplay
Mou Hitori no Boku
~~Dark Fireball~~

I want Haruhi to end up with Tamaki ... KyouHaru is acceptable and so is MoriHaru... all I really care for is for the twins to stay together XD <-- *fangirls like those in the anime*

Cagalli and Athrun Rule!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cagalli: "Kill because somebody was killed... get killed because he killed...do you think peace will ever come like that?!"

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

Ah, here's yet another stereotypical reply: I agree with the theory of Tamaki and Haruhi as a couple-the way they balance each other out: Haruhi is calm, down to earth, etc., and could possibly get Tamaki to to settle down(personality-wise), and realize the world is not how he sees it, while Tamaki might be able to get Haruhi to loosen up a bit(again, personality-wise).

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

Um.. it's pretty obvious that the focus is on tamaki-haruhi pairing. I don't even know why this is up for discussion -_- I think the only discussion should be on whether or not there will be a pairing by the end.

Signature Image

becomewired

becomewired

Some Person

well i think itll be either tamaki + haruhi or they go with a twist and have haruhi go with a girl. cuz its kinda obvious that she could swing either way its just she hasnt had any interest in going out with anyone.

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I think she'll end up with Tamaki. I love that coupling anyway. ^^

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

Dreamer25

Dreamer25

Dreamer

It will most likely end up with Tamaki and Haruhi hooking. That is in agreement with everyone elese here.

Evil Mind Good Heart

Hisaki

Hisaki

Boredom is Dangerous

Um...
I saw the anime and read the manga,
and
I'm pretty sure that Haruhi will end up with Tamaki,
But I really would rather that she end up with Hikaru... Kaoru isn't abd either.
Everyone seems good!
But for some reason...
I just don't like Haruhi/Tamaki...
sO SORRY T_T

Being Dead is easy
Being Alive, but bored is way crueler

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 141 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.